The Musician Forums > Guitar Central

Southern California EB

<< < (5/6) > >>

Phil:

--- Quote from: stratman1 ---
--- Quote ---Oo, Boss Dan. Bakit, may ibibigay ka ba sa aking tube amp? :lol: Seriously, what you got?
--- End quote ---

Wala ako for now pero si boss Phil... pinamimigay ata yung Carvin combo nya. Hige at kulitin mo, hehe :lol: .
--- End quote ---
...yeah right. :lol:

Phil:
stratman1....
here's a guy who tried copying his Soldano lead tone using the V3......looks like the V3 can do Soldano lead tone.

http://www.carvin.com/carvinbbs/viewtopic.php?t=2611

stratman1:
Yeah... that sounds good. I still like hearing it live. You know me, I'm all into flexibility, boost and multi channel capability. Midi switching is also a big plus for me. The only thing is that it doesn't have any reverb like the other Carvin amps. If I don't have my recti-fryer I would really go and get one right now. Just don't have a reason to buy another amp that would do almost the same thing. I might be interested in the combo version. HHmmm... Maybe I should sell my recti and get this one. Might get some cash out of it at the same time. HHhmmm. :-k  I'm telling you, you better try it out one of these days. Audio clip through pc is one thing. Feeling the air coming out of the cab is a whole totally different expirience.

Phil:

--- Quote from: stratman1 ---Yeah... that sounds good. I still like hearing it live. You know me, I'm all into flexibility, boost and multi channel capability. Midi switching is also a big plus for me. The only thing is that it doesn't have any reverb like the other Carvin amps. If I don't have my recti-fryer I would really go and get one right now. Just don't have a reason to buy another amp that would do almost the same thing. I might be interested in the combo version. HHmmm... Maybe I should sell my recti and get this one. Might get some cash out of it at the same time. HHhmmm. :-k  I'm telling you, you better try it out one of these days. Audio clip through pc is one thing. Feeling the air coming out of the cab is a whole totally different expirience.
--- End quote ---
I know...I just don't want to go there na walang bala yung wallet ko.....tulo lang laway ko....don't like that feeling. :wink:

BTW ...Gary Hoey rocks!!! 8)  We should try playing some of his songs next jam.

Bart:

--- Quote from: Phil ---BTW ...Gary Hoey rocks!!! 8)  We should try playing some of his songs next jam.
--- End quote ---

Ano. Gumana na ba lahat ng binigay ko? So, aling MP# compilation ang napunta sa yo? Yung may G3 ba o yung maraming Gary Hoey?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version