hulika

Author Topic: hello! ano po magandang brand ng active speaker?  (Read 191847 times)

Offline channel

Re: hello! ano po magandang brand ng active speaker?
« Reply #475 on: December 17, 2013, 11:36:24 AM »
hi guys,

Anybody compared the alto TS112a vs the behringer B112D? Any pros and cons between the two? What would you pick all things being equal?

Thanks!

haven't compared directly w/ the same sound source. but im more inclined to the alto. heard them both.

Offline royc

• Philmusicus Addictus
hello! ano po magandang brand ng active speaker?
« Reply #476 on: December 17, 2013, 05:10:57 PM »
hi guys,

Anybody compared the alto TS112a vs the behringer B112D? Any pros and cons between the two? What would you pick all things being equal?

Thanks!

Auditioned them several minutes apart (forgot the models). In the test, alto's bass was weak. It's not the alto's source that's the problem coz we replaced the alto with a qsc and bass was good. I was with my drummer and we had the same opinion. Not conclusive coz the alto's settings may be wrong in the test.

Offline Jef2

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #477 on: December 18, 2013, 05:46:06 AM »
Auditioned them several minutes apart (forgot the models). In the test, alto's bass was weak. It's not the alto's source that's the problem coz we replaced the alto with a qsc and bass was good. I was with my drummer and we had the same opinion. Not conclusive coz the alto's settings may be wrong in the test.

i find this true between alto and samson auro. the alto's overall sound lacks depth and presence.

for the 'reasonably priced' tour ready powered speakers i've tested, the samson auro is my best choice.

Offline franee

« Reply #478 on: December 18, 2013, 12:15:11 PM »
@channel @royc @jef2

Thanks for the info guys, I auditioned them last night. Went home with the alto :D

I found the behringer's eq not so flat, kinda bassy, had to so some adjustments to the eq for it to sound right.

Test music track used was ants marching by dave matthews band. Basis for comparison was the headphone sound I got used to (senn hd650, beyer 880).

Wasn't able to try samson though.

Am extremely happy with the purchase though. I'm currently using it as a drum amp :D Also bought a peavey pv8 :D
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 12:53:34 PM by franee »
successful deals with the ff people:
bgarcia | leech | cayle | pope | fuzzylogic | tackielarla | jackyboy | mr_orange | dubista | zoran | meashuggahr | aino | bugoy | captainbackfire | jarvin

Offline channel

« Reply #479 on: December 19, 2013, 03:30:46 PM »

i find this true between alto and samson auro. the alto's overall sound lacks depth and presence.

for the 'reasonably priced' tour ready powered speakers i've tested, the samson auro is my best choice.
di po kaya mas flat ang Alto? And better used w/ a sub? personally i love the auro as well. but i find our church's auro 12 inches boosted in bass.

Offline channel

« Reply #480 on: December 19, 2013, 03:31:50 PM »
@channel @royc @jef2

Thanks for the info guys, I auditioned them last night. Went home with the alto :D

I found the behringer's eq not so flat, kinda bassy, had to so some adjustments to the eq for it to sound right.

Test music track used was ants marching by dave matthews band. Basis for comparison was the headphone sound I got used to (senn hd650, beyer 880).

Wasn't able to try samson though.

Am extremely happy with the purchase though. I'm currently using it as a drum amp :D Also bought a peavey pv8 :D
congrats

Offline jvillaroman

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #481 on: January 13, 2014, 01:56:07 PM »
after reading this forum. over all is samson auro, now planning to buy samson d412...

saan po ako makakamura aside from audiophile and channel.com.ph?

thanks

Offline heiniken01

« Reply #482 on: January 13, 2014, 08:17:34 PM »
try mo sa sanjun sa raon

Offline Tarkuz Toccata

• Philmusicus Addictus
The common saying that the ears are the ultimate judge in music production? To some extent they certainly are, but as we are now aware, they can also be fooled extremely easily. -- "How The Ear Works" (2011) by Emmanuel Deruty

Offline ronald_rko

« Reply #484 on: January 14, 2014, 01:01:37 AM »
Personna
https://www.facebook.com/PersonnaMarketing

gaano kalaki po ang mgging difference if sa channel or audiophile po bbili ?

Offline tom_morelo2001

• Veteran Member
« Reply #486 on: January 14, 2014, 08:41:33 AM »
anu po masasabi nio sa B3 s215a?pede naba sya naka line in full band?

Offline Xelly

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #487 on: January 14, 2014, 09:58:05 AM »
anu po masasabi nio sa B3 s215a?pede naba sya naka line in full band?

Kung fullband bro, masOK kung may sub.

Offline tom_morelo2001

• Veteran Member
« Reply #488 on: January 14, 2014, 04:50:54 PM »
Kung fullband bro, masOK kung may sub.

pero kaya naba nito kung pang mid and hi ung pag uusapan...cguro mga 2pcs nito sa isang basketball court?

Offline Xelly

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #489 on: January 15, 2014, 01:18:44 AM »
pero kaya naba nito kung pang mid and hi ung pag uusapan...cguro mga 2pcs nito sa isang basketball court?
Kaya bro pero hirap. Kung 4pcs (2 per side) kayang-kaya

Offline ronald_rko

« Reply #490 on: January 15, 2014, 07:27:08 PM »
ano po masasabi nyo sa behringer b112d, WHARFEDALE KINETIC 12A and ung ALTO na kaprice nila?

Offline Xelly

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #491 on: January 15, 2014, 07:38:05 PM »
ano po masasabi nyo sa behringer b112d, WHARFEDALE KINETIC 12A and ung ALTO na kaprice nila?
Ang meron ako ay yung B115d. Medyo bitin sa bass compared sa Samson Auro D415. Pero di hamak na masmalakas at masmagaan B115d!

Offline yahu

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #492 on: January 16, 2014, 08:10:13 AM »
Dont trust behringer, im a user not a promoter.meron ako pair and tinitirik lng ako sa event.you will soon realize its a waste of money at mapapahiya ka lang sa customer your serving.avoid it.

Offline Xelly

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #493 on: January 16, 2014, 08:11:56 AM »
Dont trust behringer, im a user not a promoter.meron ako pair and tinitirik lng ako sa event.you will soon realize its a waste of money at mapapahiya ka lang sa customer your serving.avoid it.

Anong model yung sayo bro?

Offline jvillaroman

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #494 on: January 16, 2014, 08:50:03 AM »
How about the head and heart model tre 110a any experience about this brand?

Offline tom_morelo2001

• Veteran Member
« Reply #495 on: January 16, 2014, 09:25:14 AM »
dpende lng naman cguro sa paggamit un..kun nkita mo na nag clip2,tapos hinahayaan mo padin..hindi manlang binabawasan un volume..malamang titirik nga yan..haha...sa pag iingat din yan ng gamit cguro

Offline ronald_rko

« Reply #496 on: January 16, 2014, 03:05:20 PM »
hmmm pano po ba ma ensure na di titirik ung speakers? what should be precautions to be done po :)

Offline yahu

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #497 on: January 16, 2014, 05:39:21 PM »
nasa design ng amplifier module ng powered speaker.
kahit jbl prx625 class d amp module worth 100k+ ay bumibigay amp what more sa mga beh na not proven reliable ang class d amp nila.
pansinin mo maraming for repairs na inuke nila.

Offline Xelly

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #498 on: January 16, 2014, 07:12:00 PM »
dpende lng naman cguro sa paggamit un..kun nkita mo na nag clip2,tapos hinahayaan mo padin..hindi manlang binabawasan un volume..malamang titirik nga yan..haha...sa pag iingat din yan ng gamit cguro
+1

Offline yahu

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #499 on: January 17, 2014, 07:19:02 AM »
+1

Thats the problem mga bosing, di nman nagclilip ung behringer units.dun ako nagtataka nga.anyway I lost confidence to the name, maybe o sana o cguro ako lng un.