hulika

Author Topic: Hey markv! (shredhead heads up)  (Read 34054 times)

Offline papotz

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Hey markv! (shredhead heads up)
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2010, 01:34:19 PM »
^^^

nice one mark \m/  8-)

Offline g0d5_g1ft

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2010, 01:39:01 PM »

Makita nyo man ang TOP ng pcb, marami pang secret na 'nakapailalim' sa shredhead - mabuti pa bumili na lang kayo at i-disassemble nyo para malaman nyo  :lol:  :lol:

na curious ako sir MarkV may kasya pa kayang components for mods sa ilalim nyang pcb nyo? mukang dikit na sa pots ung likod nyan sir ah, and walang other butas sa pcb, so cguro point to point ung connections ng "mod" nyo na "nakapailalim" :-)

in anycase I like the sound of Madbean's crunch box, we have two versions of it, one populated with mylar caps just like the original CB posted in the early pages of the MI Audio Crunchbox thread in FSB and the other we used boxed caps instead of the mylars, both sound the same and I like them, so guess I like your shredhead too :D
matututo kaya ako magdrums? kelan kaya iyon...

need gear: http://talk.philmusic.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=28593

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2010, 01:41:45 PM »

---------------------------------------------------------------------
@mark

rock on mark! congratulations on going a step further! at least you're already there on your way...
[

Offline shredmaestrobri

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2010, 01:42:07 PM »
hehehe kilala ko kung sino yang poster na yan na kahapon lang nagregister ...

Shredhead is basically a modded crunch box... and all users know about it.

yung nasa FSB site, mga early versions pa yun syempre medyo messy pa wiring .. kayo talaga  :-D

Makita nyo man ang TOP ng pcb, marami pang secret na 'nakapailalim' sa shredhead - mabuti pa bumili na lang kayo at i-disassemble nyo para malaman nyo  :lol:  :lol:

gusto nyo ng guts. o heto pa,

\m/

Mark, all I can say is you're the man. People may try to bring you down for whatever reasons they may have but just continue doing your thing. When a person resorts to such actions, I usually say it's insecurity.

The way to go up in life is never to bring others down especially covertly. I don't know who did this but really, if the intention was to bring Mark down, sorry but it just says something about YOU. And why would you want to have such trait in you? Have some love for yourself...Don't destroy yourself by destroying others.

Domination through nullification (or making nothing of someone or his works) is one of the lowest things a person can do. Sadly, people go on using this mechanism and they destroy their own personal integrity in the process.

Mark's mod on the crunchbox circuit was really good (per those who have the SH; I haven't tried it). Sabi nung iba pag in-A/B mo sa totoong Crunch Box malayo.

And again, Mark is so open about the Shredhead being a modded Crunch Box. So what's the deal?

« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 01:45:40 PM by shredmaestrobri »

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2010, 01:48:46 PM »
na curious ako sir MarkV may kasya pa kayang components for mods sa ilalim nyang pcb nyo? mukang dikit na sa pots ung likod nyan sir ah, and walang other butas sa pcb, so cguro point to point ung connections ng "mod" nyo na "nakapailalim" :-)

in anycase I like the sound of Madbean's crunch box, we have two versions of it, one populated with mylar caps just like the original CB posted in the early pages of the MI Audio Crunchbox thread in FSB and the other we used boxed caps instead of the mylars, both sound the same and I like them, so guess I like your shredhead too :D

great! now the mods at FSB think the SH is full of sh**... so how are you going to fix that problem?
[

Offline g0d5_g1ft

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2010, 01:57:41 PM »
great! now the mods at FSB think the SH is full of sh**... so how are you going to fix that problem?

that's not really my problem lol I'm not a pedal builder, heck Im not even a guitarist... maybe you should blame the dude who started the thread there... for what its worth it aint me, I just ask questions that are relevant to my needs, hence the question about the mod, and how it fits underneath that board. Im in no way interested in decreasing mark's sales, I couldn't care less except for the question I posted. I did say I liked madbean's CB didn't I?

Offline kune_km

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2010, 02:00:25 PM »
lupit mo talaga mark. masyado ka nang showbiz!!! pa-autograph nga!!!  :wink: heheheheh

more power to your SH, Brit Mod and your Bogner Mod!!!

Philmusic Got Talent
To GOD be the Glory!!!<br /><br /><br /><br />http://smileyicons.net/s/225.gif

Offline 9mm

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2010, 02:06:55 PM »

madbean's CB :D

can you spot the difference? I cant hahah

Crab mentality, sometimes referred to as crabs in the bucket, describes a way of thinking best described by the phrase "if I can't have it, neither should you." The metaphor refers to a pot of crabs. Singly, the crabs could easily escape from the pot, but instead, they grab at each other in a useless "king of the hill" competition which prevents any from escaping and ensures their collective demise. The analogy in human behavior is that of a group that will attempt to "pull down" (negate or diminish the importance of) any member who achieves success beyond the others, out of jealousy or competitive feelings.

This term is broadly associated with short-sighted, non-constructive thinking rather than a unified, long-term, constructive mentality. It is also often used colloquially in reference to individuals or communities attempting to "escape" a so-called "underprivileged life", but kept from doing so by others attempting to ride upon their coat-tails or those who simply resent their success.[1]

It describes a desperate lust to pull other people down, denigrating them rather than letting them get ahead or pursue their dreams. It is an unwillingness to allow someone to get out of dire or bad life situations, often being foiled by friends and family members who keep sucking them back in. This trait can strike at several levels of life, like in office environments, particularly on promotion. It is a reflection of the famous saying “we all like to see our friends get ahead, but not too far ahead.

Offline ael_israel

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2010, 02:26:55 PM »
kung ako sa iba be proud nalang na isa sa mga kaforumer natin eh nakikilala na sa ibang bansa, why cant we be happy about it nalang ,,i dont get the point eh,,, :| :| :| :|  anu ngayon kung clone ni ganito or clone ni ganyan ang pedal?????  may problema ba dun? for sure mark has his own heart onto his own pedal,,kung tutuusin even made in other countries pedal are clones ni ganito ganyan,or mod ni ganito ganyan,,lets just be happy with the achievements of others will us??? diba,,,mark just go on with your stuff,,your on the right track wag lalaki ulo ok? sa babang ulo pwede pa haha ooops hahah  :wink:
AMMK!!!

Offline g0d5_g1ft

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2010, 02:33:42 PM »
Crab mentality, sometimes referred to as crabs in the bucket, describes a way of thinking best described by the phrase "if I can't have it, neither should you." The metaphor refers to a pot of crabs. Singly, the crabs could easily escape from the pot, but instead, they grab at each other in a useless "king of the hill" competition which prevents any from escaping and ensures their collective demise. The analogy in human behavior is that of a group that will attempt to "pull down" (negate or diminish the importance of) any member who achieves success beyond the others, out of jealousy or competitive feelings.

This term is broadly associated with short-sighted, non-constructive thinking rather than a unified, long-term, constructive mentality. It is also often used colloquially in reference to individuals or communities attempting to "escape" a so-called "underprivileged life", but kept from doing so by others attempting to ride upon their coat-tails or those who simply resent their success.[1]

It describes a desperate lust to pull other people down, denigrating them rather than letting them get ahead or pursue their dreams. It is an unwillingness to allow someone to get out of dire or bad life situations, often being foiled by friends and family members who keep sucking them back in. This trait can strike at several levels of life, like in office environments, particularly on promotion. It is a reflection of the famous saying “we all like to see our friends get ahead, but not too far ahead.

ok so here's the deal, this was posted in FSB, I went there, saw the thread and noticed the striking similarity between the SH's guts and the CB that I built from madbean's layout. That was my only argument lol, nothing there states "boycott the SH" or "MarkVs a criminal" lol, I dont see crab mentality there, its simply me finding something strikingly similar to something else and presenting it to the people. I did say I like the thing didn't I?

Offline Musikerochan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2010, 02:35:48 PM »
wiring is a mess.

papi, that's actually clean pa nga eh. yung messy ay yung lousy yung pagkasolder and the pcb looks like a battle place for a WWIII :-D i kept this boutique pedal just the same as a "memento" (read: to remind myself to never ever spit a badly built pedal  :-D).

MV, the newer photos have this "dramatic" effect. prolly the lighting  :lol:

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2010, 02:38:48 PM »
kung ako sa iba be proud nalang na isa sa mga kaforumer natin eh nakikilala na sa ibang bansa, why cant we be happy about it nalang ,,i dont get the point eh,,, :| :| :| :|  anu ngayon kung clone ni ganito or clone ni ganyan ang pedal?????  may problema ba dun? for sure mark has his own heart onto his own pedal,,kung tutuusin even made in other countries pedal are clones ni ganito ganyan,or mod ni ganito ganyan,,lets just be happy with the achievements of others will us??? diba,,,mark just go on with your stuff,,your on the right track wag lalaki ulo ok? sa babang ulo pwede pa haha ooops hahah  :wink:

very true... most praise the clones etc... markv didn't hide the fact that it is a clone with certain modifications... a lot of diy-ers do that... and those who are not able to construe the fact that one of our own was able to at least reach some level of fame, well... i hope you find what you're looking for...
[

Offline cayle

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2010, 02:40:29 PM »
that's not really my problem lol I'm not a pedal builder, heck Im not even a guitarist... maybe you should blame the dude who started the thread there... for what its worth it aint me, I just ask questions that are relevant to my needs, hence the question about the mod, and how it fits underneath that board. Im in no way interested in decreasing mark's sales, I couldn't care less except for the question I posted. I did say I liked madbean's CB didn't I?

ok so here's the deal, this was posted in FSB, I went there, saw the thread and noticed the striking similarity between the SH's guts and the CB that I built from madbean's layout. That was my only argument lol, nothing there states "boycott the SH" or "MarkVs a criminal" lol, I dont see crab mentality there, its simply me finding something strikingly similar to something else and presenting it to the people. I did say I like the thing didn't I?

There are some inconsistencies with what you are telling us.. not a pedal builder but you built a CB clone..  :-D

I'm not saying that you're bashing Mark or his shredhead.  :wink:
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 03:03:37 PM by cayle »

Offline Musikerochan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2010, 03:00:25 PM »
maybe he meant he doesnt build and sell. more like DIY builder only.

Offline Rmansh

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2010, 03:06:29 PM »
Shreadhead's so good i want to clone it  :evil:
looking for badass guitars and amps.....

Offline g0d5_g1ft

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2010, 03:10:54 PM »
There are some inconsistencies with what you are telling us.. not a pedal builder but you built a CB clone..  :-D

this
maybe he meant he doesnt build and sell. more like DIY builder only.

I built it for myself. because I was too cheap to buy the real thing, plus I just wanted to experience the "building" process. on the selling side, I did post a diy pedal sometime last year I think, I couldn't even find the link anymore, haven't tried that since. I got a couple of inquiries but I pointed them back to the GC for other pedal builders as I do not have time to build anymore.

Offline ron21

• Veteran Member
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2010, 03:12:52 PM »

He's more of a hobbyist, and not a pedal builder who builds clones or mods pedals to sell, just like what musikerochan said.

Offline 9mm

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2010, 03:14:00 PM »

Eh ano to brod? Eh obvious naman na pareho eh, eh ano ba't aasar ka pa? ano to insulto?  :x sus lame excuse

Offline cayle

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2010, 03:14:22 PM »
this
I built it for myself. because I was too cheap to buy the real thing, plus I just wanted to experience the "building" process. on the selling side, I did post a diy pedal sometime last year I think, I couldn't even find the link anymore, haven't tried that since. I got a couple of inquiries but I pointed them back to the GC for other pedal builders as I do not have time to build anymore.

I see. That clears it. Cheers.  :wink:

Offline g0d5_g1ft

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2010, 03:21:05 PM »
Eh ano to brod? Eh obvious naman na pareho eh, eh ano ba't aasar ka pa? ano to insulto?  :x sus lame excuse

rephrasing, you may say I said "look parehong pareho, I dont see any mods" but then he said the mod is underneath, so I asked "kasya pa kaya mod sa ilalim?" even speculated a point to point wiring to maybe justify the mod being in such low clearance.

clear na 9mm? basa lang basa ng mabuti bro :-)

Offline 9mm

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2010, 03:38:52 PM »

REPLY #21

rephrasing, you may say I said "look parehong pareho, I dont see any mods" but then he said the mod is underneath, so I asked "kasya pa kaya mod sa ilalim?" even speculated a point to point wiring to maybe justify the mod being in such low clearance.

clear na 9mm? basa lang basa ng mabuti bro :-)

Di naman yun ang issue brod, ang issue yung insult thrown:

tapos tuturuan mo ako magbasa ng maigi? your post were replies #21, #23 bago yung reply ni mark na #24 with his claims na may mods nga. Tapos yan ang gagamitin mong rebuttal? Na irerephrase mo? Ang labo brod, ang labo.

Ang issue dito ay yung insult thrown. Isa pa.

luvyoulen

« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2010, 03:43:22 PM »
bakit nag aaway kayo bili nlng ng shredhead n markv hehehe!!!!!go mark be proud to be pinoy :-D

Offline g0d5_g1ft

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2010, 03:52:05 PM »
REPLY #21
Di naman yun ang issue brod, ang issue yung insult thrown:

tapos tuturuan mo ako magbasa ng maigi? your post were replies #21, #23 bago yung reply ni mark na #24 with his claims na may mods nga. Tapos yan ang gagamitin mong rebuttal? Na irerephrase mo? Ang labo brod, ang labo.

Ang issue dito ay yung insult thrown. Isa pa.

lol insult? its clear as day na pareho ung layout, I wouldn't say its an insult if its true... I really couldn't see the difference from the pics. Why so attached to this issue bro?

kunwari pogi ka tapos may nagsabi sayong pogi ka, tapos naka smile, would you take it as an insult?

hayaan mo na, pareho naman nating gusto ang CB

Offline ael_israel

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2010, 03:54:32 PM »

^^ hehehe masarap yan sa gata :P whewwww nagugutum aku Kainin ang mga CRAB mentality pips
AMMK!!!

Offline 9mm

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2010, 04:01:32 PM »
lol insult? its clear as day na pareho ung layout, I wouldn't say its an insult if its true... I really couldn't see the difference from the pics. Why so attached to this issue bro?

kunwari pogi ka tapos may nagsabi sayong pogi ka, tapos naka smile, would you take it as an insult?

hayaan mo na, pareho naman nating gusto ang CB

eh ako nga di masyado nakaka intindi ng mga ganyan nakita ko na pareho ikaw pa kaya na marunong. Kaya nga nagets ko ibig sabihin ng one liner mo eh. Wag mong ikumpara yung pogi, kasi kung pogi talga yun. Pag sinabihan ng pogi eh talaga naman pag ngumiti yun ibig sabihin inacknowledge nya. Sa pangit mo sabihin yan.

Why so attached? Kasi naman pati sa int'l forum binasag mo yung tao. Tsk tsk tsk... kapwa pinoy binabasag kapwa pinoy? Kaya talga nakakahiya tayo. Me usok na nilagyan mo pa gasolina eh sunog nga ang mangyayari.

http://freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9535#p103161