hulika

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Free-for-all Artists forum / Re: Anung Soundtrip Mo Ngayon???
« Last post by yeney_mugc on Today at 07:43:31 AM »
Narinig ko na naman ung kinain ng seven lion.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Classifieds: Guitars / Re: FSO: Ibanez Prestige RGT220H SOL
« Last post by spoonbender on Today at 07:31:00 AM »
 :-o
Free-for-all Artists forum / Re: Anung Soundtrip Mo Ngayon???
« Last post by kirov on Today at 06:20:02 AM »
Ugly kid joe
Guitar Central / Re: The Magical 2% of Electric Solid Body Guitars
« Last post by firemodel55 on Today at 04:50:39 AM »
For sure the other 98% of guitars that are not part of the 2% magical group are not all duds. "Magical" is already a unicorn superlative. The ones below the magical line have different grades like, excellent, great sounding, decent, average, then the bad ones.

And for some people, Great to decent is enough. They just need workhorse guitars that can take the beating and still sound good night after night. You don't need to always aim for the "magical".

And here is the kicker, for the same amount of money you spend on a certain guitar; why can't the manufacturer instead produce 98% magical guitars and 2% duds of that same model that you are buying? 

Thats funny because last I checked; I had about 40 unicorns in the house.  Because a great majority, rate their guitar GREAT today but provide a RFS for tomorrow.

I think my message is simple, get a great sounding "magical" workhorse not to make it easier to take a beating but to make night after night magical for you.
Guitar Central / Re: Fender Guitar Users Thread
« Last post by firemodel55 on Today at 04:39:07 AM »
Looks boss....what’s the neck like?

Kinda thin and pencil neck.  And mababa ang frets.
Guitar Central / Re: Fender Guitar Users Thread
« Last post by pallas on Today at 01:01:49 AM »
Not a Strat Guy but this Strat just killed it for me...

Except for the NUT and Tremolo Arm its an all Original 1972

Let us just say its close to an all original close to my age:)

Looks boss....what’s the neck like?
Guitar Central / Re: The Magical 2% of Electric Solid Body Guitars
« Last post by Bolt Thrower on Today at 12:13:34 AM »

What this basically means is most likely you have a dud of a guitar...  LOL.  If you are not rejecting electric solid body guitars at close to a 90-95%, you probably do. 

For sure the other 98% of guitars that are not part of the 2% magical group are not all duds. "Magical" is already a unicorn superlative. The ones below the magical line have different grades like, excellent, great sounding, decent, average, then the bad ones.

And for some people, Great to decent is enough. They just need workhorse guitars that can take the beating and still sound good night after night. You don't need to always aim for the "magical".
Guitar Central / Re: Home Recording (Bedroom Players)
« Last post by Boxedking on Yesterday at 09:28:14 PM »
Sa lecab user's ano ang "go to IR" nyo for clean and dirt? Curious lang.
I assume lecab is LePou rin. Hehe! Sa dirt, combination ng cab impulse ni Fearcomplexmusic saka yun 2x12 orange cab. Sa cleans, ganun rin ata o gumamit ata ako ng Fender impulse. Di ako sigurado. Haha!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10