hulika

Author Topic: Please Help me build a Gaming PC worth 17-18k max.  (Read 2624 times)

Offline vahnleyn

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Please Help me build a Gaming PC worth 17-18k max.
« on: October 02, 2014, 11:57:47 AM »
Hi guys,

Any recommendation and set-up will be appreciated. Thanks a lot! :)

Offline profalseidol

Re: Please Help me build a Gaming PC worth 17-18k max.
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2015, 11:04:44 PM »
Hi guys,

Any recommendation and set-up will be appreciated. Thanks a lot! :)

Consider carefully what games you'd wanna play and how much time you'll spend. In some cases (like me), I went for a high spec rig but I didn't have much time playing since I have work; so hindi sulit.
Also, don't neglect your monitor, a cheap small monitor 15-18" is a lot different from a good large widescreen ~14", difference in graphics quality. Make sure you don't get a keyboard that's rigid on the keys. Carefully balance your budget.

As for your homework, tom's hardware is good place.
Even our most deeply inculcated assumptions about what is and is not politically possible have been known to crumble overnight.

Offline coy_2cute

• Philmusicus Addictus
Session Bassist here! Doing bass duties for Pulsera, •Rael• and The Very First Hey! Hire me! I'm Available!

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2015, 12:53:26 PM »
kulang 18k wala pa monitor dun.
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline lockzackary

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2015, 01:02:59 PM »
try mo na lang yung mga dual-core bundles nila dito sa easypc

pero for gaming i would recommend i5 sana :)
forego the i7, di yan nakakabenefit sa gaming.
why? The very reason you asked that question is the reason so many "gaming" PC manufacturers use the i7 in the first place. They use up all their budget on the i7 and then proceed to skimp on the graphics card and add a GeForce 220, resulting in an absolutely terribly-performing, plastic, and LED-encrusted machine. They know the first thing you'll be looking for is an i7 because that's what's advertised the most (and the rest of the machine suffers as a result). Don't fall for popular media, use an i5, it's one of the most solid, stable, and long-lasting chips money can buy.

Offline tipipeski

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2015, 03:28:26 PM »
pards, video card pa lang yang 18k mo.
 | God's Love Never Fails

Offline robinonibor

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2015, 03:55:25 PM »
Consider carefully what games you'd wanna play and how much time you'll spend. In some cases (like me), I went for a high spec rig but I didn't have much time playing since I have work; so hindi sulit.
Also, don't neglect your monitor, a cheap small monitor 15-18" is a lot different from a good large widescreen ~14", difference in graphics quality. Make sure you don't get a keyboard that's rigid on the keys. Carefully balance your budget.

As for your homework, tom's hardware is good place.

this is the same reason why I stopped playing and building gaming rigs..
money and time..

pag isipan mo muna mga games na lalaruin mo.. and yung result na gusto mong makita..
with those elements mas madadalian ka mag isip ng pwede mong gawing build.
pwede kang mag AMD (APUs or CPU) or Intel..
video card.. I don't think you can build a highend gaming rig with a great video card at 18k
so tulad nga ng naka saad sa taas.. i consider mo ulit yung games and expectations mo.

you can build an APU w/ a crossfire stuff. it's a decent and budget "gaming" unit but I don't really think it can run the most demanding games of today on ultra high. go and check it out. baka maka tulong sayo yan.

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2015, 06:10:43 PM »
meron ako nakita mother board na me built in radeon for amd yun lang pag nasira video card magpapalit ka rin ng mother board.
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.