hulika

Author Topic: LF: Drummer Metal / Hardcore / - All Original - Career Mode - Album Creation  (Read 663 times)

Offline napitimewarp

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Good day Drummers,

We are looking for a possible drummer for our band. As of the moment we have 3 songs 2 (already recorded and being mixed) and 1 to be recorded this June 7, 2014. If you are looking for a band, that has no problem but to create music and complete an album, then we might be the one you are looking for.. Anyways, here are some of the details about our music.

Influences:

1. August Burns Red
2. Texas in July
3. The Ghost Inside
4. This or the Apocalypse
5. Periphery
6. Parkway Drive
7. A day to remember
8. Killswitch Engage

Mostly we are into Experimental music.. Above are influences but we do not try to create the same music, I mean the music we are creating is a totally different ball game.

Requirements:

1. Gears - Must have own hardware, e.g. Snare, Cymbals stands etc.
2. Must be dedicated and can commit with band practices and gigs. Song writings are usually during Saturdays but sometimes, we do it on a Sunday. Ready for gigs, as in we are anticipating a lot of gigs since we do have contacts for events.
3. Ready to share the band expenses such as recordings, music videos etc.
4. As much as possible, employed.  :wink:
5. Pasig, Marikina, Cainta Area... We are practicing at Vista Verde Cainta, we have practice amps and we are planning to buy an electronic drum set for band practice. Also there is a band studio that is just a couple of steps away from the house we are practicing at.

FOR SERIOUS AND DEDICATED PEOPLE ONLY: You may contact me at 09173036711 so I can send you the raw copy for our recorded songs for reference.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 12:39:51 AM by napitimewarp »