hulika

Author Topic: Thoughts on the Epiphone ES-333 Tom deLonge signature  (Read 980 times)

Offline akoposimarck

Thoughts on the Epiphone ES-333 Tom deLonge signature
« on: November 23, 2016, 02:29:25 AM »
Hello PhilMusic!!

Would just like to ask those people who owns an Epiphone ES-333 Tom deLonge model on how it sounds? How does it feel playing it?

I ordered one over @ Guitar Pusher and hopefully I would be able to get it on January. (since they dont have a stock, they ordered one for me and the shipping, as per Guitar Pusher, usually takes 2-3 months).

Im a big Blink182 fan. I also play guitars and vocals for an emo/punk band. Do you think I made the right decision? What are the pro's and con's with this guitar? Is it good with delay pedals and chorus?

Please share your thoughts about this guitar.

Thanks PM! :-P
thedarksideofthemoon.jpg

Offline Queroberos

Re: Thoughts on the Epiphone ES-333 Tom deLonge signature
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 10:27:28 AM »
My two cents, men.

PROs:

1. Good looking guitar. Kahit ako trips ko din itsura nito eh.
2. Suits your play style.
3. Simple gamitin. Volume knob lang ang pipihitin mo.

CON:

1. May lack versatility (bridge pick up only kaya if you decide to explore tones medyo limitado ka)

TIP:

Double check everything before you leave the store. Epiphone China is very inconsistent. Test it sa clean and dirty channel so you can check for excessive hum and hiss. Check the knobs if scratchy. Lastly, check for dents, dings, and the hardware.

Congrats sa purchase, sir!
to each his own...

Offline akoposimarck

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2016, 08:44:23 PM »
Thank you for your 2 cents sir! I've been watching reviews on youtube in regards to this guitar, also watched live performances of kamikazee (because Led used the Tom delonge in some of their performances.) im really stoked on how it sounds with clean and with dirt pedals. Super excited na ako for January. Hahaha, salamat sir.  :)
thedarksideofthemoon.jpg

Offline jeba_03

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2016, 10:56:55 PM »
Review and comparison:

« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 11:01:31 PM by jeba_03 »
One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. -BM