hulika

Author Topic: which pedal is better?  (Read 2160 times)

Offline i_banez

which pedal is better?
« on: March 19, 2007, 07:25:20 PM »
im choosing between cry baby classic and cry baby 535q... suggestions? or may mas maganda pa sa dalawang yun?

Offline Jayson77

• Veteran Member
Re: which pedal is better?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 08:27:54 PM »
di mo ba pwede ma test yung mga pedal na yan sa tindahan na pagbibilhan mo?
J&J Virgo Sales Corp. Silkscreen Printing Inks and Supplies

Offline enzopogi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 09:20:52 PM »
sa classic ka na. classic yun e.

Offline IncX

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 10:13:46 PM »

i go for the 535q for the bigger MEEOOOWWW!

Offline rainierito

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2007, 06:32:26 AM »
depende... may dalawang crybaby classic... the one with a fasel inductor and the other is the ordinary gcb95...

kung gusto mo ng versatility i'd go for the 535q... marami kang ma t tweak na wah sound
pero kung youre into the original crybaby edi dun kana sa gcb95 with fasel
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 06:35:07 AM by rainierito »

Offline emil_murillo

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2007, 07:19:29 AM »
im choosing between cry baby classic and cry baby 535q... suggestions? or may mas maganda pa sa dalawang yun?

535q na bro para wala ka ng problema sa pSU or battery issue.  535q runs on 9vdc or 9v battery while Classic ones  runs with 18vdc or two 9v battery.  Pero if you're really have an eye for classics then go for the classics one.  Anyway it sounds good din.  Manuel legarda got 1  din.  Classy. 8-) :wink:

van13

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2007, 08:51:08 AM »
try both,.classic ha the original wah sound,.just like what they said, 535q is more in versatility,..

Offline sanchai

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2007, 09:01:00 AM »
depende... may dalawang crybaby classic... the one with a fasel inductor and the other is the ordinary gcb95...

kung gusto mo ng versatility i'd go for the 535q... marami kang ma t tweak na wah sound
pero kung youre into the original crybaby edi dun kana sa gcb95 with fasel

+1   :mrgreen:
"The love we have bebs that I have lost now, will still and always will be the love that I will long for until the day I die...."  - Hugh Grant

Offline ubersam

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2007, 09:08:13 AM »
The new production Crybaby Classic w/ Fasel (GCB95F) runs on 9v, di na 18v. I suspect that the Classic is essentially the same circuit as the Original (GCB95 no "F") but with a Fasel inductor and hardwire bypass. From its description, the 535Q sounds like an option loaded GCB95 with an addition booster circuit tacked at the output (I have to see a schematic to be sure). I don't really have any clear suggestion but, do you really need all the options that the 535Q offers? Have you tried a Classic and Original side-b-side, and can you tell the difference between a Fasel inductor and a stock Dunlop inductor? For less money, you can start with the Original (GCB95 no "F"), get a hardwire bypass mod done to it, and use that as a starting point. Then, just get it modded as you find necessary, as you obtain more funds down the road. Anyway, just a suggestion.

Here is another suggestion: POLKA DAAT WAAHH!!

van13

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2007, 09:15:40 AM »
The new production Crybaby Classic w/ Fasel (GCB95F) runs on 9v, di na 18v. I suspect that the Classic is essentially the same circuit as the Original (GCB95 no "F") but with a Fasel inductor and hardwire bypass. From its description, the 535Q sounds like an option loaded GCB95 with an addition booster circuit tacked at the output (I have to see a schematic to be sure). I don't really have any clear suggestion but, do you really need all the options that the 535Q offers? Have you tried a Classic and Original side-b-side, and can you tell the difference between a Fasel inductor and a stock Dunlop inductor? For less money, you can start with the Original (GCB95 no "F"), get a hardwire bypass mod done to it, and use that as a starting point. Then, just get it modded as you find necessary, as you obtain more funds down the road. Anyway, just a suggestion.

ang cute!!!

Offline lao

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2007, 09:17:16 AM »

classic, cool wah pedal ah, buddy guy? randy rhoads?

Offline odalisque

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2007, 11:00:57 AM »

classic, cool wah pedal ah, buddy guy? randy rhoads?

buddy guy!