The Music Forums > The Rock Music Board

RIVERMAYA:for disqualification?

<< < (2/3) > >>

pinoymusika:

--- Quote from: little susie ---In addition:  I think the former label have been doing some kind of a petition since Rivermaya's can't be played on-air by other radio stations except from NU.  But, I don't know how they do it.  Maybe because, they have the name, the power and the money!  
--- End quote ---

It's more like plain ol' influence. Rivermaya we hear has been banned from at least one radio station, DWTM.

polmags:

--- Quote from: pinoymusika ---
It's more like plain ol' influence. Rivermaya we hear has been banned from at least one radio station, DWTM.

--- End quote ---

I think RiverMaya was not banned from 89.9 DWTM at all. It's just that their supposed-to-be guesting at the station's "Tunog Kalye", the weekly show where musical artists do their thing, live in the station. For the exact posting of co-manager Ms.Lizza G. Nakpil, follow <A HREF="http://www.egroups.com/message/rivermaya/10214"> this link to the Ground</A>.

pinoymusika:
More like the new album is banned under BMG persuasion, Polmags. Do you hear any single being played on say DWTM or RX 93.1?

little susie:
NO

Pinoyexchange:
Maybe it's because the band's sound doesn't fit in with the rest of DWTM and RX's playlists, but I'm not sure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version