hulika

Author Topic: Is an original electric guitar matters than local?  (Read 122346 times)

Offline vaisteen2003

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Is an original electric guitar matters than local?
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2006, 12:47:08 PM »
Is an original electric guitar matters than local?

I don't know... how 'bout you?

Gotta go....

HEY!!! Why are you in a HURRY UP??? are you going something????
GAS Free 2007
"As long as it matters, as long as you're here with me now"

Offline aya_yuson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2006, 02:55:06 PM »
Just don't judge my brother... he is not a boooook!

You're not a boy anymore... You're a man anymore.
<3 Love is the absence of fear. Fear none. Love all. <3

Offline Poundcake

• GAS prophet
  • Administrator
« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2006, 08:38:56 PM »
LOL! langyang mga posts yan.. laughtrip! it so laffabols! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"The LORD will save me, and we will play my music on stringed instruments all the days of our lives, at the house of the LORD." Isaiah 38:20

Offline georgieporgy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #53 on: December 25, 2006, 05:16:46 PM »
hahahaha this is whack!!  :-o
Vice Chancellor of the SD-1 COALITION

Offline ussfdoc

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #54 on: December 25, 2006, 08:04:27 PM »
It's hysterical!!!
Be well,

"Doc Rick"  Even when life is a bed or roses, there are still those damn thorns!!

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #55 on: December 25, 2006, 11:33:45 PM »
hahahahaaaa...mga lintek na posts yan! tama na kanina pa ko nakangiti dito sa workstation ko e....

merry krismas nlng sa lahat!

prang SBC PACKERS!
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline paengkee

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #56 on: December 28, 2006, 10:38:08 PM »
^^^ you pack with us and we'll pack with you!

Offline xavier

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #57 on: December 28, 2006, 10:49:38 PM »
^Ser Paeng, parang tagal nyong nawala ah  :lol: o matagal lang ako di nag log in.  :lol:

^^ the hardest thing to pack... is a hamster.... (yung sa iba cock/rooster eh.  :lol: :lol:)

Di parin nag babalik yung thread starter?  :-D

Offline Bart

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #58 on: December 28, 2006, 10:50:04 PM »
Mga hayop kayo! Sakit na nang panga ko kakatawa. My only regret is not opening this thread sooner.

Offline paengkee

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #59 on: December 28, 2006, 11:04:40 PM »
^Ser Paeng, parang tagal nyong nawala ah  :lol: o matagal lang ako di nag log in.  :lol:

^^ the hardest thing to pack... is a hamster.... (yung sa iba cock/rooster eh.  :lol: :lol:)

Di parin nag babalik yung thread starter?  :-D

di ah. di lang ako nagpopost. hehe im busy with my new guitar. woot.

Offline CARABAO

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2006, 11:52:51 PM »
it's not like he's wrong to his english. it is like being wronged to his expression, y'know.

good spelling by the way. sorry for the off topic, but local guitar is not really better than original ones they say. it is all matter about good tone and good playing, like everyone else here in philmusic. you're getting my point now, isn't it? good! now give me the real answer! okay?? really now? thanks you for the helping mga bros! it's raining wisdom here!  :?

Offline CARABAO

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2006, 11:55:23 PM »
What's matter for me are guitar is maked good, like good sound from strings transmits to the body made wood.  It's like, ahhhhhhhhh, good sound.  Not imported or local, is matter to me is quality.  But problem matters to me is local guitar are not is good quality control, like Sta. Mesa crappola.  Very bad parts but prices like cheap Korea and China.

Suggestment buy local guitar for firewood. 

sakit ng tiyan ko dito langya. hahahaahhaa :D :D :D :lol:

Offline odalisque

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2006, 01:39:25 AM »
What's matter for me are guitar is maked good, like good sound from strings transmits to the body made wood.  It's like, ahhhhhhhhh, good sound.  Not imported or local, is matter to me is quality.  But problem matters to me is local guitar are not is good quality control, like Sta. Mesa crappola.  Very bad parts but prices like cheap Korea and China.

Suggestment buy local guitar for firewood. 

sakit ng tiyan ko dito langya. hahahaahhaa :D :D :D :lol:

same here  :-D grabe tong thread na to!

Offline kimir

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2006, 10:59:31 AM »
some people can be so atrocious. I'm sorry but I dont find making fun of people funny at all, akala mo kung sinong magaling sa english

Offline aya_yuson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2006, 11:08:02 AM »
 :lol:

Offline aya_yuson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #65 on: December 30, 2006, 11:10:43 AM »
dipindi talaga sa klasi, eh :-D

Offline CARABAO

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #66 on: December 30, 2006, 01:30:15 PM »
uu nga :)  :lol: :-D

Offline titser_marco

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #67 on: December 31, 2006, 03:49:58 AM »
some people can be so atrocious. I'm sorry but I dont find making fun of people funny at all, akala mo kung sinong magaling sa english

Well, his English is atrocious. Your vocabulary, however, deserves another word.
I'd rather be sharp than flat.

Offline CARABAO

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #68 on: December 31, 2006, 04:04:09 AM »
 :lol:

happy new year na nga lang :)

Offline kimir

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #69 on: December 31, 2006, 08:21:34 AM »

Well, his English is atrocious. Your vocabulary, however, deserves another word.

OK, now I understand the culture prevalent here. Trolls, having a laugh at the expense of others, hayyy. I'd like to see you do that and say to my face what you so confidently typed without the guise of an alternick and anonymity of the internet.
So what if his english is spotty? Does that give you the license to ridicule him? Yan ang problema sa mga pinoy, pinagtatawanan ang kapwa sa mga pagkakamali. Instead of helping a brother out, you laugh at him. Tell me, is not that atrocious behavior? If you think not then your mother and father did not raise you right, I don't care who you are. It is not right.
You, my friend, are an atrocious person. And you talk about vocab? You can tell the extent of my vocabulary by 2 lines I wrote on a message board? wow! What excellent skills you have! Maybe you're not an atrocious person at all, maybe you're a self centered know it all, either that or your an super Journalist, but I doubt it.
I don't think that attack on my vocab was justified, it's what morons do when they have nothing else to argue, they just rant.
So happy new year to you, hope you have a lot more laughs in '07 without thinking of the others you step on along the way.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2006, 09:35:07 AM by kimir »

Offline titser_marco

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #70 on: December 31, 2006, 09:56:51 AM »

I'd like to see you do that and say to my face what you so confidently typed without the guise of an alternick and anonymity of the internet.

Ooh. Scary.

So what if his english is spotty? Does that give you the license to ridicule him? Yan ang problema sa mga pinoy, pinagtatawanan ang kapwa sa mga pagkakamali. Instead of helping a brother out, you laugh at him.

Well, that's the problem that I see with most Filipinos. They don't have a sense of humor.

Tell me, is not that atrocious behavior? If you think not then your mother and father did not raise you right, I don't care who you are. It is not right.

So do I. You do love using "atrocious", eh. You use it quite atrociuously in my opinion.

You, my friend, are an atrocious person. And you talk about vocab? You can tell the extent of my vocabulary by 2 lines I wrote on a message board? wow! What excellent skills you have! Maybe you're not an atrocious person at all, maybe you're a self centered know it all, either that or your an super Journalist, but I doubt it.

Perhaps you're right in claiming that I might have misjudged your lexical capabilities but I'm quite sure that either your proficiency in grammar or proofreading skills are quite substandard. Thanks to your unneccesarily verbose post, I have enough data to come up with such a conclusion.

I don't think that attack on my vocab was justified, it's what morons do when they have nothing else to argue, they just rant.

I think you lack a preposition, but I digress. If that act was moronic, then what do you think of this?

Tell me, is not that atrocious behavior? If you think not then your mother and father did not raise you right....

Now this time, I have to read up on some Latin because I'm starting to get tempted by the same falsely erudite bug that bit you. Argumentum ad ____________________. Care to fill the spaces?

So happy new year to you, hope you have a lot more laughs in '07 without thinking of the others you step on along the way.

I'm sure I'm going to have a lot of laughs, considering the unbelievably rapid decline of language (as opposed to English) proficiency in the Philippines.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2006, 10:03:07 AM by titser_marco »
I'd rather be sharp than flat.

Offline zasam_4

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #71 on: December 31, 2006, 10:16:17 AM »
 :roll:

Offline kimir

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #72 on: December 31, 2006, 11:36:45 AM »
Well, that's the problem that I see with most Filipinos. They don't have a sense of humor.

ho hum, if this were true, we wouldn't be having this argument now would we? Since I'm the only one voicing out my opinion on how unfunny this is. As I stated before, people love to laugh at other people, to see fault in others so they can feel better about themselves. I too, admittedly, am guilty with this notion. I find solace in the fact that I have better moral values than at least one person in this world, thank you for showing me this. No matter how you construed the arguments made (And I wont comment on how shallow some of yours are), the fact of the matter is this, laughing at other peoples mistakes are wrong.

So do I. You do love using "atrocious", eh. You use it quite atrociuously in my opinion.

hmm, argumentum ad _______________. Care to fill in the spaces? BTW, you misspelled atrociously.

I'm sure I'm going to have a lot of laughs, considering the unbelievably rapid decline of language (as opposed to English) proficiency in the Philippines.

So sad, the Philippines does not need your kind as a contributing member of society. To laugh rather than to help. Despairing indeed.

I cannot take the culture in this place, this will be my last post here.

P.S.
Ooh. Scary.
How old are you? 10?

« Last Edit: December 31, 2006, 11:40:52 AM by kimir »

Offline xavier

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #73 on: December 31, 2006, 12:38:00 PM »

Now this time, I have to read up on some Latin because I'm starting to get tempted by the same falsely erudite bug that bit you. Argumentum ad ____________________. Care to fill the spaces?

Hominem!!! Yess.  :evil: :evil: I remember my debate lessons.  :evil: :lol:

peace. happy new year

Offline CARABAO

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #74 on: December 31, 2006, 04:42:34 PM »
HONG HONG KOR KOR KORBATOTOR!!! hehehe! HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)  :-D