hulika

Author Topic: The PRS Thread...  (Read 499210 times)

Offline gwenmoyk

• Veteran Member
Re: The PRS Thread...
« Reply #275 on: June 25, 2010, 11:15:00 PM »
@grasyaps, i hate and envy you man! :evil:

WELCOME TO THE CLUB!! :-D
whoa! nice rig you got there, DINOSAUR!!!

Offline r_chino18

• Patambay tambay na
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #276 on: June 25, 2010, 11:28:56 PM »
@sir ernest, have you checked our tremonti se if it has long tenon also? Forgot to check this one when i replaced my strings. Anyone?(sir chino)

lol.. hehe..

i'm pretty sure long tenon din yan bro..

Offline Rmansh

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #277 on: June 26, 2010, 12:47:58 AM »
pasali  :-D

looking for badass guitars and amps.....

Offline kurtcobainer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #278 on: June 26, 2010, 02:08:39 AM »
^^^Swabe yan ah!

photos to come. :D

Waiting. :-D

Hmmmm.. Yung akin kaya long tenon din? :|

Offline grasyaps

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #279 on: June 26, 2010, 03:57:44 AM »
pics galore :D mas maganda kapag umaga sa labas. bukas! :D

Most Recent Successful Deals with: cap10weevil, carey, david_leyson, DyuN_whamMe, gt bass, guitarmaniacgino, jacobsarinas, jimny, jodencio, loydariel, pie_key, prince22, Spoonbender, sysrq1172, washburnt25

Offline siore

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #280 on: June 26, 2010, 06:09:08 AM »
So how does she play?  Excuse the language..... F*cking awesome score.  The screw holes on the headstock don't look so bad after all.  And yes, grasyaps, I hate you.  :evil: :-D :wink:
soundclick.com/siore
youtube.com/user/siore

Offline grasyaps

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #281 on: June 26, 2010, 06:32:35 AM »
So how does she play?  Excuse the language..... F*cking awesome score.  The screw holes on the headstock don't look so bad after all.  And yes, grasyaps, I hate you.  :evil: :-D :wink:

they say, the more you hate, the more you love! :P

and yes, the holes (tiny) dont bother me at all.

ive been blessed with upgraded pickups and tuning machines. i got it with 12s (drop B) but i just set it up with 10s. the neck is straight with the new string gauge but the A string buzzes when plucked open (no fret, nut fret? hehehe). the nut slot was cut too low because when fretted, the string doesnt buzz, all the way down the last fret. also, upon closer inspection, the slot was noticeably lower than the others. but nothing a newly slotted graphtech nut would cure, right?  :-D

minus a few hairline scratches on the back (do you even see it in the photos?), the guitar is like new, built really well and totally beefed up! tonepro wrap-around bridge (or a bit cheaper after market equal) nlang kulang!

matutuwa ung pamangkin ko nito (yes, i let her use my guitars :P ).
Most Recent Successful Deals with: cap10weevil, carey, david_leyson, DyuN_whamMe, gt bass, guitarmaniacgino, jacobsarinas, jimny, jodencio, loydariel, pie_key, prince22, Spoonbender, sysrq1172, washburnt25

Offline cayle

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #282 on: June 26, 2010, 08:58:54 AM »
^

Beautiful. I love guitars with satin finishes. I don't see any scratches at the back.  :-D

Offline r_chino18

• Patambay tambay na
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #283 on: June 26, 2010, 09:00:21 AM »
they say, the more you hate, the more you love! :P

and yes, the holes (tiny) dont bother me at all.

ive been blessed with upgraded pickups and tuning machines. i got it with 12s (drop B) but i just set it up with 10s. the neck is straight with the new string gauge but the A string buzzes when plucked open (no fret, nut fret? hehehe). the nut slot was cut too low because when fretted, the string doesnt buzz, all the way down the last fret. also, upon closer inspection, the slot was noticeably lower than the others. but nothing a newly slotted graphtech nut would cure, right?  :-D

tama tama.. graphtech nut lang katapat niyan..  :wink:

minus a few hairline scratches on the back (do you even see it in the photos?), the guitar is like new, built really well and totally beefed up! tonepro wrap-around bridge (or a bit cheaper after market equal) nlang kulang!

matutuwa ung pamangkin ko nito (yes, i let her use my guitars :P ).

haha.. inaabangan ko nga yung sinabi sa ad na may mga buckle rash sa likod.. pero from the pics, parang wala akong makita.. haha.. ang swabe niyan brad.. ayos na ayos yang nascore mo..  :-)

rekenrol !  :evil:

Offline appleseed

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #284 on: June 26, 2010, 09:13:56 AM »

BAKET GRASYAPS!!!! NADALI MO!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline grasyaps

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #285 on: June 26, 2010, 10:03:23 AM »
BAKET GRASYAPS!!!! NADALI MO!!!!!!!!!!!
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ang alin?  :-P

Offline r_chino18

• Patambay tambay na
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #286 on: June 26, 2010, 10:08:39 AM »
^^^

ayos! PRS pr0n!!  :lol:

nice shots dude.. ang sleek nyan.... i know right.. hehe.. ang ganda.  :wink:

Offline gwenmoyk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #287 on: June 26, 2010, 12:48:44 PM »
O tama na pix galore, namamatay nako sa INGGET! :-(
whoa! nice rig you got there, DINOSAUR!!!

Offline curiousdcat

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #288 on: June 27, 2010, 12:48:41 AM »
ang alin?  :-P

Lucky bastard!  <--- I say that with the utmost respect and envy.   :lol: 

You hit a jackpot, man!  How long did this one stay in the classifieds?

Offline grasyaps

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #289 on: June 28, 2010, 08:41:58 AM »
when he first posted it for 15K, i was like 'hmmmm'. but when he lowered it to 10K, i told him 'let me get the guitar. when can we meet?' he called up to confirm and set it the coming saturday. it was thursday then and although he'd told me its been reserved for me, i asked to meet him at his convenience the following day (friday).

and the rest was history. :D

it just pays to have some extra cash around. you'll never know when the right opportunity would come to buy something you just cant pass on, right?

anyways, back to regular programming.

im still looking for the wrench to adjust the truss rod. the dude who got this said he didnt get one when he bought it. the dudes are JB Music are really sneaky. went to JB Megamall yesterday to ask if they sell any, the BOSS was there (i knew him, that mestizo guy who also owns Salonga in Cubao) who told me they dont have any to sell separately and that they come with every purchase of a PRS guitar. i bet one of those goons wouldve sold me one (one they didnt give those who bought before... coz ive read some who bought brand new never got one as well), one they kept for themselves, had the boss not been around :|

Offline r_chino18

• Patambay tambay na
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #290 on: June 28, 2010, 08:49:09 AM »
when he first posted it for 15K, i was like 'hmmmm'. but when he lowered it to 10K, i told him 'let me get the guitar. when can we meet?' he called up to confirm and set it the coming saturday. it was thursday then and although he'd told me its been reserved for me, i asked to meet him at his convenience the following day (friday).

and the rest was history. :D

it just pays to have some extra cash around. you'll never know when the right opportunity would come to buy something you just cant pass on, right?

anyways, back to regular programming.

im still looking for the wrench to adjust the truss rod. the dude who got this said he didnt get one when he bought it. the dudes are JB Music are really sneaky. went to JB Megamall yesterday to ask if they sell any, the BOSS was there (i knew him, that mestizo guy who also owns Salonga in Cubao) who told me they dont have any to sell separately and that they come with every purchase of a PRS guitar. i bet one of those goons wouldve sold me one (one they didnt give those who bought before... coz ive read some who bought brand new never got one as well), one they kept for themselves, had the boss not been around :|

that just plain sucks dude.. kasi kasama talaga dapat yung truss rod wrench pati yung maliit na allen wrench for adjusting intonation sa bridge when you buy the guitar brand new.. at least that's what i got when i bought mine.. what sneaky guys..  tsk tsk..

Offline kurtcobainer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #291 on: June 28, 2010, 08:52:47 AM »
@Grasyaps - Nakaka-iyak tingnan yung pics ng PRS mo! Huhuhuhuhu! :cry:

Offline pitongjerome

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #292 on: June 28, 2010, 09:35:17 AM »
actually cash ready ako sa 10k diyan eh, pinigilan ko lang ang sarili ko dahil gusto ko ng strat, or ng ibby prestige. halos pareho na kasi ng prs se ko eh. anyway, GOOD SCORE MAN. WALA KANG TALO KAHIT SA ANONG BANDA JAN.

SPERZEL PRON. heres what i did to the holes.

ang pinambutas ko jan para sa sperzel ko ay!!!! SCREWDRIVER NA MALIIT. TIGAS KO E. ayan pareho tayo naka sperzels hehe

my beloved with her levy's (ayus ang suede na ilalim, hindi magslide ang gitara) and pick holder.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 10:55:04 AM by pitongjerome »
I have stated that there are more bad sounding suhrs then there are good ones

Offline throwinshapes

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #293 on: June 28, 2010, 11:00:11 AM »
that just plain sucks dude.. kasi kasama talaga dapat yung truss rod wrench pati yung maliit na allen wrench for adjusting intonation sa bridge when you buy the guitar brand new.. at least that's what i got when i bought mine.. what sneaky guys..  tsk tsk..

HEY. I didn't get one either. Ka-check ko lang ngayon kung nasa gig bag o ano, wala. :\ Pambihira.

Offline pitongjerome

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #294 on: June 28, 2010, 11:06:44 AM »
HEY. I didn't get one either. Ka-check ko lang ngayon kung nasa gig bag o ano, wala. :\ Pambihira.

ako meron, friends kami nung taga harisson plaza branch, hindi naman close, pero lagi kasi ako nabisita run eh.. :-D

may kasamang trembar (syempre) 2 extra springs, and pang intonate ng saddles.

tapos may free na ovation guitar, plus laney small amp and joe satch straps.

joke about the freebies hahaha
I have stated that there are more bad sounding suhrs then there are good ones

Offline superbuni123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #295 on: June 28, 2010, 12:39:03 PM »
Chance upon this sa Ishibashi. :-)

PRS Private Stock #2026
PHP 714,076.03 kinonvert ko lang sa pesos
Ang mahal pala ng PRS guitars. Ibang klase kasi ang dating!  :-D
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 12:58:53 PM by superbuni123 »
Learning to be a man without losing the boy in me...

Offline throwinshapes

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #296 on: June 28, 2010, 12:53:22 PM »
^Hand-painted ata yun by Michaelangelo eh.  :lol:

Offline r_chino18

• Patambay tambay na
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #297 on: June 28, 2010, 12:56:39 PM »
^Hand-painted ata yun by Michaelangelo eh.  :lol:

here's how they do it..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOX2jlQxiXY

:-)

Offline throwinshapes

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #298 on: June 28, 2010, 12:57:38 PM »
Saw that na. Just goes to show how much effort PRS put into their pr0n- er, guitars.

Offline grasyaps

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #299 on: June 28, 2010, 12:58:22 PM »

saan kang branch bumili? we should complain.