hulika

Author Topic: Vic Mercado  (Read 20865 times)

Offline juwanfidle09

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Vic Mercado
« Reply #75 on: October 09, 2007, 11:58:02 AM »
ok lang bro, e2 balik sa katotohanan ng buhay!!! nyahahaha!!! kaw? balita?  :-D

Offline samzek

• Veteran Member
« Reply #76 on: October 09, 2007, 11:58:30 AM »
according to those post...i can see how professional sir alba.....salupo po ako sa inyo.... :mrgreen:
"Play every note like its your last"
        "It's all in the hands"

Offline misterbassist

• Netizen Level
« Reply #77 on: October 09, 2007, 02:31:13 PM »
well, people.. here's my comment about what happened..

vic, magaling ka but i do not respect you.. AND! mas maraming mas magaling sayo.. lahat nung sinabi mo nung camp were useless.. everyone improved in terms of skill and musicality because of the deans na nagturo out of their own passion for music.. of course, unlike you who asked for a drumset and a plane transpo for the camp.. also, what you said about sa sundin dapat ng drummer ung bass was hypocritical dahil ikaw mismo hindi sumunod nung nakijam ka BIGLA (dahil nalagyan ka lang ata ni otep) during the last night of the camp.. ikaw pa nga sinundan nila rommel that time dahil paiba-iba ka ng palo.. i guess, hindi mo lang matanggap na bano ka pa compared to them.. especially to mang jun and sir mike dahil u attacked them during your b.s. speech.. anyway, sayang ka bro.. you're one great example of what all of us musicians should aspire not to become! thanks na rin for that! wala akong pakialam kahit sabihin mo pang mas marami billboards mo sa edsa kaysa sa mga drum deans.. it's just the fact that they do not need any promotion to expose their skills.. sikat na sila before you even came into the picture! hahaha!

okokok.. lets just hope that he realizes that he needs to straighten up.. he's blessed pa nga dahil sina mang jun at sir mike lang nakatapat nia eh.. people who are educated enough not to give in sa mga taunts nia.. what more kung nakatapat siya ng mas sabog pa sa kanya? edi worse pa nangyari.. so yeah.. may God have mercy on him BECAUSE EVERY SIN HAS A CONSEQUENCE! hahaha!

orayt mga repapeeps! rakon lang tayo! peace! let us all stay humble! ingat! God bless!

-timallillin (bassist who was jamming with the drummers until mr. billboard came! hahaha!) :D
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 05:36:48 PM by misterbassist »

Offline toybitz

« Reply #78 on: October 09, 2007, 03:41:30 PM »
anu ba yun pinagsasabi ni Vic kina Mike at Mang Jun?...
Tele bought 20K. Upgraded pots.  FS: 30K  Trade Value BS: 85K.  Deal tayo?

Offline feed_back

• Veteran Member
« Reply #79 on: October 09, 2007, 03:53:02 PM »
grabe pala talaga tong si vic ... kung nababasa nya lang tong forum na to  para syang binugbog ni ton ton .... hahaha... kamang bord kamang ..... wawa naman si vic magaling pa man din sya kaso mukang mali ang tinatahak na landas .... hayyy
My arms are numb ............ can still hear cymbals ringing in my head ....

Offline samzek

• Veteran Member
« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2007, 04:36:37 PM »
uu nga kawawa namn c vic.... :-o
"Play every note like its your last"
        "It's all in the hands"

Offline alvin_11

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2007, 05:10:06 PM »
sa mga nakakaalam po, paki PM naman po sakin yung buong pangyayari please? sige na?  :-)
alvin.

Offline waterfallbubinga

• Netizen Level
« Reply #82 on: October 09, 2007, 06:58:08 PM »
that is why we should always:

"Say NO to Drugs!"

:-D :-D :-D
aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Offline makLoy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #83 on: October 10, 2007, 03:54:02 PM »
oo nga, say no to drugs.... na-e-stereotype tuLoy  tayong mga musicians na mga "ADIK"!!!!!

On the time of superstition man created God.. On the time of greed man created War.. -makLoy-

Offline metalmuhlisha

• Veteran Member
« Reply #84 on: October 10, 2007, 07:14:46 PM »
that is why we should always:

"Say NO to Drugs!"

:-D :-D :-D

i say get high responsibly. kanya kanyang trip yan, if you want to do something, just be responsible enough with your actions and consider the situation. yun lang. my 2 cents.

btw, bakit walang sumapak kay vic mercado? hindi naman siya intimidating e. masasabi niyo pa sa barkada niyo na "nasapak ko yung drummer ng bamboo!". haha. i'm kidding. partially. XD
kung di mo alam, isipin muna ang GMG bago ang lahat: Google Mo, G**O!

Offline rey16beats

• Netizen Level
« Reply #85 on: October 10, 2007, 07:26:09 PM »
mga repapips mey mga vids ba c vic mercado doing his thing at the camp? kung meron penge ng link jan hehehe curious lang kung ano gnawa nya dun,..  :-D

Offline feed_back

• Veteran Member
« Reply #86 on: October 10, 2007, 08:25:48 PM »
well, people.. here's my comment about what happened..

vic, magaling ka but i do not respect you.. AND! mas maraming mas magaling sayo.. lahat nung sinabi mo nung camp were useless.. everyone improved in terms of skill and musicality because of the deans na nagturo out of their own passion for music.. of course, unlike you who asked for a drumset and a plane transpo for the camp.. also, what you said about sa sundin dapat ng drummer ung bass was hypocritical dahil ikaw mismo hindi sumunod nung nakijam ka BIGLA (dahil nalagyan ka lang ata ni otep) during the last night of the camp.. ikaw pa nga sinundan nila rommel that time dahil paiba-iba ka ng palo.. i guess, hindi mo lang matanggap na bano ka pa compared to them.. especially to mang jun and sir mike dahil u attacked them during your b.s. speech.. anyway, sayang ka bro.. you're one great example of what all of us musicians should aspire not to become! thanks na rin for that! wala akong pakialam kahit sabihin mo pang mas marami billboards mo sa edsa kaysa sa mga drum deans.. it's just the fact that they do not need any promotion to expose their skills.. sikat na sila before you even came into the picture! hahaha!

okokok.. lets just hope that he realizes that he needs to straighten up.. he's blessed pa nga dahil sina mang jun at sir mike lang nakatapat nia eh.. people who are educated enough not to give in sa mga taunts nia.. what more kung nakatapat siya ng mas sabog pa sa kanya? edi worse pa nangyari.. so yeah.. may God have mercy on him BECAUSE EVERY SIN HAS A CONSEQUENCE! hahaha!

orayt mga repapeeps! rakon lang tayo! peace! let us all stay humble! ingat! God bless!

-timallillin (bassist who was jamming with the drummers until mr. billboard came! hahaha!) :D

hmmm tama ka nga bro naiinis lang yun ke otep balita ko nung  ka back to back noon ni vic si otep sa southern bulls talagang matindi friction ng dalawa eh hehehe all hands up to otep mas magaling naman talaga sya ke vic super humble pa ... wawa ka naman vic tuwing may makakasabay kang magaling lagi ka na lang bang mag iinit at pakiramdam eh lagi kang nilalagyan ng mga nakakasabay mo hehehe sana nababasa nya tong thread na to para magising sya
My arms are numb ............ can still hear cymbals ringing in my head ....

Offline drumster

• Board Moderator
« Reply #87 on: October 10, 2007, 10:04:03 PM »
Earlier today, my band had rehearsal at Gig Studio in Cubao.  On the other studio room is Otep and his Musikhero bandmates.  During our break, I went out to listen to their jam.  Grabe ang galing!  Hayup!

Anyway, later, Otep and I were able to talk.  Kinumusta ko yung Musikhero experience nila and about the Vic Mercado incident.  The way I understand it, sabi ni Otep na he tried talking to Vic about what the latter did at the camp.  I think later on, nung naging sober na si Vic, there he realized that he did something wrong. 

I think it's just right that a high profile musician like Vic should realize his wrongdoings, and apologize to everyone concerned, especially sa mga na-offend niya directly.  If Vic publicly apologizes for his misbehavior, I'll gladly accept it.

Sometimes, we learn the hard way.  I'm a forgiving person, and I often believe in second chances.  I just hope that Vic will learn from this experience, and hope that he won't do anything bad like that again.  Sayang, kasi Vic is a talented musician, and many people admire him as a drummer.

Offline niNgpo

« Reply #88 on: October 10, 2007, 10:17:56 PM »
^

yup kuya Anthony is right.

I'm a super big fan of Vic and i based my style on him.
When i've read about what happened it really hurts me
alot but i can't do anything about it co'z if that's his
real attitude.. that's it...

Well, true there alot of things happening unexpected.
Everybody commits mistakes and what he did was really
a big boo to his profile. But it doesn't mean that he will
be forever like that. Everybody deserves a chance to
change for the better. I would love to see him change for that
so i think everybody should see that too, that everybody deserves
a second chance. I think most of the fans would love to see him
change because alot of his fans were so sad about what happened.
SIr Vic I hope you do change and I think that we your fans will be
very happy to see you change for the better...
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 11:45:13 PM by drumster »

Offline Diadem

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #89 on: October 11, 2007, 06:30:56 AM »
I'm a forgiving person, and I often believe in second chances.

ser pano kung nahuli mo GF mo cheating on someone? will you give her a second chance? hihihihihi

:-D
 :wink:

Offline drumster

• Board Moderator
« Reply #90 on: October 11, 2007, 08:03:13 AM »
ser pano kung nahuli mo GF mo cheating on someone? will you give her a second chance? hihihihihi

:-D
 :wink:

OT... Now that's a different story.  That's why I used the word "often", not "always".    :-D

Offline Diadem

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #91 on: October 11, 2007, 08:17:41 AM »
OT... Now that's a different story.  That's why I used the word "often", not "always".    :-D

point taken siR!

nag OT lang ako, because this thread is too HOT., hotter than mam bea :D

Offline el Brutal

« Reply #92 on: October 11, 2007, 10:36:39 AM »
who's otep ?

Offline drumster

• Board Moderator
« Reply #93 on: October 11, 2007, 11:11:19 AM »
^ Otep Conception.  He is one of the Musikhero finalists among drummers.  He is also a session drummer, and he played with the likes of Francis M, Passage, Soulid, Natural High and many more.  He's quite a well-known drummer in the local music community.  Mahusay ito.  Look for his videos on YouTube.  8-)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 11:13:41 AM by drumster »

Offline Diadem

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #94 on: October 11, 2007, 11:34:31 AM »
is he also the drummer on the Freeman Album?

Offline drumster

• Board Moderator
« Reply #95 on: October 11, 2007, 11:40:05 AM »
^ Nope.  Sila Boyet Aquino and Bagets yung mga drummers ni Francis M during the 90's.  Bata pa si Otep nung panahong yon.

Recent addition si Otep sa Hardware Syndrome (Francis M's band).

Offline babolnart

« Reply #96 on: October 11, 2007, 01:03:16 PM »
sobrang ma-drama at emotional na ang mga tao about vic...

that only shows na mgaling talaga sya at may talent... hindi naman kasi pwedeng puro talent lang eh...

marami tuloy nanghihinayang.. :-D
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 01:05:52 PM by babolnart »

Offline toybitz

« Reply #97 on: October 11, 2007, 02:40:14 PM »
umm...I tried PM-ing Sandy...mukhang busy ang aking kapatid...

can someone PM me kun anung pinagsasabi ni Vic?  uzing uzi na ako, wala pa din sumasagot sa mga tanong ko.  :-D
Tele bought 20K. Upgraded pots.  FS: 30K  Trade Value BS: 85K.  Deal tayo?

Offline daemonite

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #98 on: October 11, 2007, 03:32:54 PM »
try mo sir dun sa Vic Mercado or Mark Escueta Thread. Andun ata naipost yung kwento pero siguro di pa kumpleto yun....
Drummer / Keyboardist
PrimeApes / Chuckoy Vicuņa Combo
https://soundcloud.com/daemon-keys

Offline intake

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #99 on: October 12, 2007, 03:11:26 AM »
^ Nope.  Sila Boyet Aquino and Bagets yung mga drummers ni Francis M during the 90's.  Bata pa si Otep nung panahong yon.

Recent addition si Otep sa Hardware Syndrome (Francis M's band).

akala ko si Otep din yung nasa Freeman album...kaso nung may narinig ako na double bass fill dun, parang hindi na si otep yun  :lol: si Boyet Aquino yun for sure
Laptop = $600
DSL = $30/month
Locked threads @ AGT sub forums = PRICELESS :D