hulika

Author Topic: Canada readies to become the second and largest country with nationwide legal ma  (Read 1993 times)

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
Canada will become the second and largest country with a legal, nationwide marijuana marketplace when sales begin at midnight Wednesday.

At least 111 legal pot shops are planning to open across the nation of 37 million people on Wednesday- making Canada the second country to have a federal marijuana market, after Uruguay.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's government has spent about two years planning for legalization, fueled by a desire to bring dealers out of the black market and into a regulated system.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6282709/Canada-ready-open-door-wide-legal-marijuana.html?ito=social-facebook&fbclid=IwAR1bFpktYYKe6ubBYQEad3YqJCWxyairQ533Db5DC7ZhBzd8mdz202CwMnI
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
eto yung ultimate dream ni Poppy Adams sa Kingsman 2. yung maging legal ang drugs at maging trading commodity.
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
eto yung ultimate dream ni Poppy Adams sa Kingsman 2. yung maging legal ang drugs at maging trading commodity.

bagsak presyo yan hahahaha
hahaha ako binibiyak ko muna yung wetpaks para makita kung may yellow thingy hahahaha

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
kailan kaya pilipinas?
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
bagsak presyo yan hahahaha

yup. but considering Canada as one of the many countries na may perfect condition to grow the cannabis plant in abundance at dumating ang time na maging legal sya sa madaming countries, malamang malaki ang kitain nila when they import them.

they may also lead in the r&d department on the many uses of the cannabis oil.

so Poppy Adams still wins in the end  :-D
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline nicoyow

• Philmusicus Addictus
plans to migrate in Canada starts now.  :-D
Sa pinipig, bukod sa pwede mo singhutin, pwede mo rin tikman.