hulika

Author Topic: Looooosing Weight!!!! Paraan to loose weight  (Read 13550 times)

Offline Rak

Re: Looooosing Weight!!!! Paraan to loose weight
« Reply #76 on: March 04, 2012, 07:42:42 PM »
para bang the biggest looser yan? gusto may mga trainer rin na magpupush ng workout sayo para d nakakatamad. 35 kelngan na bmi? sayang 31 lng ako saya siguro sumali niyan

yup..at talgang hindi basta basta ang prizes.. ang pinakamabigat na nagregister samin ay may BMI=50..  :-D
meron kaming program para sa kanila tapos susundin lang nila 'yun.. :-D
-baguhang rakista-

Offline jem_adriano

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #77 on: March 04, 2012, 08:50:12 PM »
do not eat less...thats a myth! mas mahihirapan ka mag lose ng weight in the long run...and the more your body wants to store fat!

eat normally but excercise more...effective ang jogging bro 6x a week ako for 30 mins lang im at 200lbs right now when i reach 180 maintain nalang

another myth : sweat does not measure how much weight you lose...it is just to detoxify and to cool your body while your burning fat

Offline raybrig

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #78 on: March 04, 2012, 09:08:08 PM »
My friend lost 10 lbs in 10 days. Sakto mag bobora sya hehe. Who wants to know her secret? Pwede ko kayo paka usap sakanya hehe
zzzzzzz

Offline Rak

« Reply #79 on: March 05, 2012, 02:46:36 AM »
do not eat less...thats a myth! mas mahihirapan ka mag lose ng weight in the long run...and the more your body wants to store fat!

eat normally but excercise more...effective ang jogging bro 6x a week ako for 30 mins lang im at 200lbs right now when i reach 180 maintain nalang

another myth : sweat does not measure how much weight you lose...it is just to detoxify and to cool your body while your burning fat

what do you mean by your first statement? do not eat less=myth? or eat less=myth?

for the last statement: you will lose weight by sweating..."an hour" sweat will definitely gives you 1Kg lesser weight than before you started the exercise.. though you will gain it again once you drink... :-D
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 01:23:09 PM by Rak »
-baguhang rakista-

Offline heyman

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #80 on: March 05, 2012, 08:22:40 AM »
dahil gusto ko ulit pumayat e maggym ako today. takbo for 30mins sa treadmill 30min sa weights. kung pwede lang tapyasin tong tyan ko para mabawasan taba ko at timbang gagwin ko na e.

nakakatamad lang kasi maggym kapag ikaw lang mag-isa tapos walang nagaalalay sayo. cant afford to engage in the services of a physical trainer pang entrance lang ang kaya ko.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 08:26:28 AM by heyman »
yada yada yada.....

Offline jem_adriano

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #81 on: March 05, 2012, 08:30:18 AM »
what do you mean by your first statement? do not eat less=myth? or eat less=myth?

for the last statement: you will loose weight by sweating..."an hour" sweat will definitely gives you 1Kg less weight before you started the exercise.. though you will gain it again once you drink... :-D

yun sa first statement po, ibig sabihin ko dun yung pag starve at pag kain ng small portions lang ng food...mas makakataba pala in the long run, alot of people think if you starve yourself you lose weight...yes,tama naman mas mabilis ang kaso you will be ruining your body's metabolic functions... i dont "diet" too much...but i lost weight it took a while but its alot healthier

Offline Rak

« Reply #82 on: March 05, 2012, 01:21:00 PM »
yun sa first statement po, ibig sabihin ko dun yung pag starve at pag kain ng small portions lang ng food...mas makakataba pala in the long run, alot of people think if you starve yourself you lose weight...yes,tama naman mas mabilis ang kaso you will be ruining your body's metabolic functions... i dont "diet" too much...but i lost weight it took a while but its alot healthier

Diet is not starving...It is just a modification of your foods... You can change 5 cups of rice into 5 cups of oats, you can change  fried chicken with grilled chicken, you can change junk foods with fruits, you can change softdrinks with fruit juice, etc... You can also eat a ton of salad and veggies. :-D
-baguhang rakista-