hulika

Author Topic: Johan Segeborn  (Read 1859 times)

Offline guitaricci

• Philmusicus Addictus
Johan Segeborn
« on: July 05, 2017, 05:11:18 PM »
I think this guy has access to all of the Marshall Amps (and Fenders and Orange) that's been created by Jim. Even the Ritchie Blackmore Marshall Major (even though its a recreation) as seen in the video below:

If you're really curious how all of those legendary amps sound like...go out and check his channel. Wala syang video about Dumbles and Trainwrecks though. hehe
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 05:16:41 PM by guitaricci »
Its not the kill, Its the thrill of the chase...

Offline titser_marco

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Johan Segeborn
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 12:32:40 AM »
Seems like a cranked amp guy (Marshalls in part.) this Johan. Curious though: what does he do for a living? Buying those amps AND having a house to store all of his gear costs money! Is he not deaf yet from all this amp cranking he does week on week (or even more frequently)?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
I'd rather be sharp than flat.

Offline guitaricci

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 11:06:24 AM »
According to some comments, engineer ata sya and he uses ear muffs para sa mga cranked full stack marshall videos nya. Tapos on some of his videos, sinasabi nya na may mga kakilala sya na mga owners ng mga vintage amps.

Offline titser_marco

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2017, 02:51:47 PM »
According to some comments, engineer ata sya and he uses ear muffs para sa mga cranked full stack marshall videos nya. Tapos on some of his videos, sinasabi nya na may mga kakilala sya na mga owners ng mga vintage amps.

Ah yes, I remember seeing him with earmuffs when demoing stuff. That said, I'm curious if his house has proper soundproofing or whether he has no neighbors hehe
I'd rather be sharp than flat.

Offline r_chino18

• Patambay tambay na
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2017, 05:22:39 PM »
I'm a subscriber of his channel. Love his demos and you can get a nice picture of the differences in "Marshall tone" for the different eras. I also like that he's now demoing a few other non-Marshall amps (Blackstar, Orange, etc).. The vintage Orange OR80 sounds killer on one of his videos!

Offline guitaricci

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2017, 08:52:59 PM »
Yeah..yung OR80 video with the other Orange amps. Nalungkot ako actually nung na compare yung tunog nung Dual Terror sa OR80. hahaha

Offline guitaricci

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2017, 04:40:39 PM »
Who needs a freaking cabinet kung pwede naman timba na lng ang gamitin. Panalo talaga itong si Mr. Segeborn

Offline r_chino18

• Patambay tambay na
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2017, 09:16:39 PM »
Who needs a freaking cabinet kung pwede naman timba na lng ang gamitin. Panalo talaga itong si Mr. Segeborn

Makes for easier speaker swapping, too!  :lol: