hulika

Author Topic: Ampon and Nimbus Nine. two hiphop acts to watch out for this year.  (Read 3654 times)

Offline otistikako

two great hiphop acts with promising careers.
All these accidents,
That happen,
Follow the dot, Coincidence, Makes sense, Only with you, You don't have to speak, I feel.

Offline snidd

• Veteran Member
Re: Ampon and Nimbus Nine. two hiphop acts to watch out for this year.
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 02:50:21 PM »
they've been around for quite some time now. but hey, if you've jyst heard of them, i won't take it against you since the hip hop scene here doesn't really get much support.

Offline uno

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 04:15:39 PM »
they've been around for quite some time now. but hey, if you've jyst heard of them, i won't take it against you since the hip hop scene here doesn't really get much support.
I second the motion. :-)

Offline manson

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 09:00:33 PM »
yeah Gino's good! rock on! :-)
power in numbers!!!

Offline alexizmarquez

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 12:10:39 AM »

Ampon been there for quite awhile all right & hiphop scene doesnt really get much support SO what should they do? Thay gotta reach out. They are in the Philippines & if you wanna make it in PI, you gotta make people understand you but at the same time not selling out.  I've listened to them, & yeah hey they are talking about the universe etc, & they perform like hell, they just stand there with their eyes closed, they're like praying with a microphone, well com'on I wanna have fun you know.  Maybe stuff like that work with their friends, friends who will accept you for what you are & laugh even with your corniest joke.  But making it bigtime, forget it.

Gino is great I hope he'll do bigtime.