hulika

Author Topic: What Tablet is right for me? Please read if you own one :)?  (Read 895 times)

Offline Cookieja

• Philmusicus Noobitus
What Tablet is right for me? Please read if you own one :)?
« on: April 27, 2011, 06:09:52 PM »
iPad2case
What Tablet is right for me? Please read if you own one :)?
Ive been looking into getting a tablet, I THINK I have it narrowed down but would love some extra input!
First off I own a blackberry cell phone, and I have an ipod that I use kind of like an ipad, I love downloading apps and playing music and movies on it.

I guess the three tablets im looking at is the leather ipad 2 case, the playbook, and the samsung galaxy.
I love the ipad2 because of all the apps, its alot of fun! The thing I dont like about it is its size. I want to be able to take this with me when I go to work and stuff like that. Plus its only available on wifi [please correct me if im wrong] and I dont have wifi at work.
Now on to the Playbook, I dont know too much about it other than its by RIM the makers of blackberry. I dont know how many apps there are but i know when I try to get apps on my blackberry there arent too many, and the ones the do have are kinda pricey. I dont mind paying every once in a while for a good app, but I dont want to be spending an arm and a leg for them either.
Finally on to the samsung salaxy, and so far this is the one im leaning more towards.
It has an expandable hard drive, its a perfect size and i can use it both wifi and I can piggy back my data usage with my blackberry as well. I can watch movies on it and apparently Ive been told that the apps are 99.9% similar to those of the iPad2 cases, is that true?

If anybody could help me out I would greatly appreciate it! I want to make sure I get the most bang for my buck!
Thanks guys!!

« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 06:15:24 PM by Cookieja »

Offline electronictokwa

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: What Tablet is right for me? Please read if you own one :)?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 01:28:06 AM »
HP 2740P Tablet.

Offline KitC

• Prime Moderator
Re: What Tablet is right for me? Please read if you own one :)?
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 09:54:57 AM »
spambot.

thread locked.
Sonar 4.04PE/5.2PE/7.02PE/8.31 PE, Project 5 v2.5.1, EmulatorX 1.5, Cubase SL2, Ableton Live 7.14,  Intel Q6600 MSI P43 Neo 4Gb Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR2-800, Emu 1820m, Yamaha DSP Factory, Terratec DMX 6fire