The Musician Forums > Guitar Central

Southern California EB

<< < (3/6) > >>

stratman1:

--- Quote from: BP_Lizard ---
--- Quote from: Phil ---...super cool pics.....okay ba tenga mo Bart?

--- End quote ---

OK na. Tumigil na yung pagtulo ng dugo kahapon pa nang gabi. :lol:  Madaya si Dan, naka ear plugs.
--- End quote ---

Hehe :twisted:  If I hear jamming I Sound Arena the first thing I look for is not my guitar but a pair of ear plugs. I need to hear my wife when she's whispering sweet nothings to my ear... or my girlfriends... or my mistresses... geishas... concubines... eheh :p !!!

stratman1:
Bossing Bart... Blues na blues ang setup mo, ah. Kailangan na lang tube amp para kumpleto ang dating. Naghahanap ka ba?

Phil:

--- Quote from: stratman1 ---PHil... I never get any noise problem with my DS-1. Did you run it through your clean or dirty channel. I usually run it thorugh clean channel. It's got enough gain to get that Marshall modded sound. If your looking for a pedal to run through your dirty channel than you will need an OD pedal. More like a booster but with more gain. Kinda like BOSS OD-1 (discontinued and expensive if you find one), Ibanez TS-9 or TS-808, or any tube driver pedals. Not distortion but overdrive. A lot of people will give you their opinion of what works best. Just go ahead and listen by yourself. At the end of the day it's your gear and if it sounds right to your ear than it works. :wink:
--- End quote ---
AYUN!!!! I was running it to my dirty channel to boost the gain.......sa clean pala.....well next jam..I'll try it in the clean pero it will conflict sa purpose ko...I love the dirty channel of the Legacy ...sometimes I just need a bit of gain to give me those hard to find harmonics and feedback. BTW....yung JEM for sale or trade...(looking for a nice tele or strat (preferably maple fretboard- mij/cij/or mia)na pare parehong presyo sa JEM555)...please spread the word. :D

Phil:

--- Quote from: BP_Lizard ---
--- Quote from: Phil ---...super cool pics.....okay ba tenga mo Bart?

--- End quote ---

OK na. Tumigil na yung pagtulo ng dugo kahapon pa nang gabi. :lol:  Madaya si Dan, naka ear plugs.
--- End quote ---
Bart...hindi gumagan yung Petrucci Video, pare.....sayang audio lang....yung iba okay.....yung Paul Gilbert part 1 ...hindi rin....anong player ba ginagamit mo?

Bart:

--- Quote from: Phil ---Bart...hindi gumagan yung Petrucci Video, pare.....sayang audio lang....yung iba okay.....yung Paul Gilbert part 1 ...hindi rin....anong player ba ginagamit mo?
--- End quote ---

Windows Media Player, latest version. Talaga? Tested those before I gave it to you guys, gumana naman. Baka may codec ka na kulang. I-update mo kaya ang player mo.

Oo, Boss Dan. Bakit, may ibibigay ka ba sa aking tube amp? :lol: Seriously, what you got?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version