PhilMusic.com Announcements & Feedback > Forum Inquiries & Suggestions

Additional Threads/Boards General Suggestion Thread *merged*

<< < (2/70) > >>

Super BisDak:
^yeah, but i think that would fall on Music Instruments Talk.  :roll:

Godin:
what i mean is a separate forum specifically for guitarists.. who would'nt just talk about gear... but everything about the guitar.. styles, licks, lessons and everything in between...umm, guitars, guitars, guitars! :) anyway thats just a thought... hehehe

pinoymusika:
Good idea about the guitar forum - do you think you can get a lot of people to sign up for it?

kamalayan:

--- Quote from: pinoymusika ---Good idea about the guitar forum - do you think you can get a lot of people to sign up for it?
--- End quote ---

When the yupangco forum crashed some of us focused more of our attention here sa philmusic. Ayos din po siguro ung may dedicated thread para sa mga guitarist. My two cents.

Godin:
i think so.. that people here will sign up for a forum for guitarists... theres alot of things that can be discussed... styles...influences...lessons... at kung ano ano pa.. considering that most of the ppl who post here ( i assume ) knows how to play a guitar.. i think there are alot of guitarists here who's involved in a band.. yun lang.. ROck n Roll!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version