hulika

Author Topic: DIABLO 3 AT PHP 1,995 !!!  (Read 2415 times)

Offline dlirad

DIABLO 3 AT PHP 1,995 !!!
« on: May 31, 2013, 01:19:28 PM »
Sharing from DiabloPH!

Diablo III in the Philippines now only at PHP 1995!

To those who don't have a copy yet, get one now! Early buyers get a chance to win Diablo III shirts and Steelseries Diablo III mousepads! Check out the store list at the bottom of the article!

Also, look out, because Diablo III will be having an anniversary event, and will be free to try at over a hundred net cafes for its first year anniversary! We'll keep you posted.

http://diablo3.e-games.com.ph/buy-diablo-iii-at-only-p1995/
"humble your self before the lord,and he will lift you up"
james:4:10

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
Re: DIABLO 3 AT PHP 1,995 !!!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 03:18:25 PM »
ppl still play diablo 3?

Offline MayhemKid

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 04:05:33 PM »
gusto ko maglaro neto para masundan lang yung story. but I heard it sucks though.

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2013, 04:39:10 PM »
gusto ko maglaro neto para masundan lang yung story. but I heard it sucks though.

actually the story sucks so bad, i lost faith in blizzard... its like they can do anything they want without considering the storyline or even the fans.

-*-

the gameplay is decent. lots of ppl complain about it, but i like the gameplay, but i quit because it became too difficult - not in a good way. it became sort of impossible. but i heard they downgraded the difficulty.

the items arent also exciting. diablo2 items are a lot more fun because you always get something cool with the items - like the item may not be very strong, but if you use a certain skill with it, it becomes fun.

in diablo 3, its just typical more damage, more life, more more more, not interesting at all

Offline jamming_papu

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2013, 08:42:55 PM »
saw that price personally when i drop by at datablitz earlier this afternoon.

you guys think they will release an expansion pack just like they did at D2?
“Man, you don't have to play a whole lot of notes. You just have to play the pretty ones.”
- Miles Davis
 http://soundcloud.com/jammingpapu

Offline caloyness

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2013, 07:40:46 PM »
saw that price personally when i drop by at datablitz earlier this afternoon.

you guys think they will release an expansion pack just like they did at D2?

Yes it is confirmed that there will be an expansion...SOON ( Blizzard SOON so mga 4years pa )

Offline farseer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2013, 08:55:10 PM »
matagal pa nga yan expansion... ive been playing for over a year, mostly auction house flipping na lang, wala ng challenge yun highest difficulty (monster power 10)...

Flip lang ng flip, I made 10 billion gold na kakaflip, nabawi ko na rin yun game as I sold some items in the real money auction house, mga 200 USD na nabenta ko haha :)

Offline ajgg235

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2013, 09:50:34 AM »
Sharing from DiabloPH!

Diablo III in the Philippines now only at PHP 1995!

To those who don't have a copy yet, get one now! Early buyers get a chance to win Diablo III shirts and Steelseries Diablo III mousepads! Check out the store list at the bottom of the article!

Also, look out, because Diablo III will be having an anniversary event, and will be free to try at over a hundred net cafes for its first year anniversary! We'll keep you posted.

http://diablo3.e-games.com.ph/buy-diablo-iii-at-only-p1995/
Is there any chance na hindi pay 2 play to'? tsaka WoW? Haha.
A Les Paul is Like potato chips, you can't just have one.