hulika

Author Topic: What is your stand about Homosexuality?  (Read 63280 times)

Offline MrGobots

• Forum Fanatic
Re: What is your stand about Homosexuality?
« Reply #400 on: May 28, 2013, 03:09:11 AM »
Buhayin ko lang for entertainment purposes.... nanahimik e

So what are the actual medical or biological conditions one must possess to identify as a homosexual? If the act alone doesn't define homosexuality and if people are predisposed to it, what triggers them to identify as homosexuals? What medical/biological instances causes them to identify as homosexuals?

I hope the answer is not as vague as "there are pre-natal conditions that we are still not sure of, but we can believe that they are because we've done some tests and in our opinion there's a chance we're close" or "we believe its the size of a persons brain... as a certain number of homosexuals seem to have the same size/ratios although some (sige na nga just as many) of them have similar brain size/ratios to heterosexual persons"

I can't find anything on google... tamad na ako after the first 2 pages. I mean if it were really a breakthrough discovery like "the earth is round" it should be plastered on first page results.
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
- Oscar Wilde

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: What is your stand about Homosexuality?
« Reply #401 on: May 28, 2013, 10:58:24 AM »
Buhayin ko lang for entertainment purposes.... nanahimik e

So what are the actual medical or biological conditions one must possess to identify as a homosexual? If the act alone doesn't define homosexuality and if people are predisposed to it, what triggers them to identify as homosexuals? What medical/biological instances causes them to identify as homosexuals?

I hope the answer is not as vague as "there are pre-natal conditions that we are still not sure of, but we can believe that they are because we've done some tests and in our opinion there's a chance we're close" or "we believe its the size of a persons brain... as a certain number of homosexuals seem to have the same size/ratios although some (sige na nga just as many) of them have similar brain size/ratios to heterosexual persons"

I can't find anything on google... tamad na ako after the first 2 pages. I mean if it were really a breakthrough discovery like "the earth is round" it should be plastered on first page results.

Sadly, that's the best he, or shall I say, "she," can come-up with. And that's what you'll be hearing from him or "her" 'til this discussion reaches its 150th page. Just a caveat. :wink:
"Check out how Eddie Van Halen doesn’t pick his fast notes with all the same boring velocity. He makes most of his fast licks almost funky by picking some notes harder than others." - Jason Becker