The Musician Forums > Pinoydrums

Electronic/Digital Drum Equipment Thread

<< < (200/200)

Ralph_Petrucci:

--- Quote from: pallas on May 21, 2019, 12:37:32 PM ---
Alright then a winning purchase. Any tips on how to set this up? Here’s how it looks like now angled and all with that height difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

I'd lower it, and then the bottom hat should be flat, at least in my preference. there are adjustment screws that raise the bottom hat felt. I will bring that down para straight, iwas wash, iwas sobra ingay hahaha

pallas:

--- Quote from: Ralph_Petrucci on May 21, 2019, 12:42:02 PM ---I'd lower it, and then the bottom hat should be flat, at least in my preference. there are adjustment screws that raise the bottom hat felt. I will bring that down para straight, iwas wash, iwas sobra ingay hahaha

--- End quote ---
Ok thanks I’ll try a straight base cymbal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mylesthedrummer:
Tanong ko lang sana kasi wala ako mahanap sa net how. Would you know how I can convert the heads of my Roland TD 11k to mesh heads? Thanks!

jake z:

--- Quote from: mylesthedrummer on August 11, 2019, 03:39:18 PM ---Tanong ko lang sana kasi wala ako mahanap sa net how. Would you know how I can convert the heads of my Roland TD 11k to mesh heads? Thanks!

--- End quote ---

try to search it here papi.
https://www.vdrums.com/search?q=td+11k&searchJSON=%7B%22keywords%22%3A%22td+11k%22%7D
you can always post a question if you cant find what you are looking for.

powghi:
Bukas complete na td30kv

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version