hulika

Author Topic: Dapat bang buuin ulit ang Eraserheads?  (Read 7352 times)

Offline joshcov

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Re: Dapat bang buuin ulit ang Eraserheads?
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2013, 10:51:13 PM »
pwede naman siguro, wala namang masama kung magbuo sila ulit, aabangan ko parin siguro kung anong klaseng kanta na ang mabubuo nila..kaya lang ang tanong gugustuhin padin kaya nilang mag sama sama :?

Offline Autoplay2009

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2013, 10:55:23 PM »
^they still play together up until today.
"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new."

-2 Corinthians 5:17

Offline brighteyesbayside

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2013, 11:51:53 PM »
^they still play together up until today.

where and when? heyy i wanna see that
made an excel program to find the keys to a scale, and where to find them in a guitar's fretboard. http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=264555.0

Offline Autoplay2009

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2013, 11:59:13 PM »
where and when? heyy i wanna see that

There was a recent video I saw. They were rehearsing tapos nagjam si Kean with them.
It's for a concert abroad ulit ata. Check ko pag nasa bahay ako. wala youtube dito eh.  :wink:

Apart from them all playing together, there are shows and events na magkasama sila diba. Like Ely and Raims sa Smart ngayon.
"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new."

Offline roel_balaraw

• Netizen Level
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2014, 10:31:10 AM »
I'm a fan of e-heads it would be nice to see them doing gigs and producing a new album. I would definitely go to their shows and check out their new material when that happens.

Offline ozborne

« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2014, 02:12:23 PM »
tama na siguro yun tugtugan  sa Dubai, USA, Singapore etc. ang stadium size na venue kaya nilang punuin.   mahirap yata pantayan yan ganyan kalaki na event ng isang lokal band na walang suporta sa iba.   iba talaga ang "chemistry" nila.  marami pang magaling sa kanila pero bakit sila ang click pag pinagsama ? 
"one is too many a thousand is not enough"

Offline Magus

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2014, 09:00:30 AM »
Yes. They owe their career to the fans.

Offline Autoplay2009

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2014, 04:04:51 AM »
If it happens, they will do it because they 'want' it. Not because they 'should'.

Sadly, fans could be selfish sometimes. They forget that any artist still have the right to decide if it's a yes or no, yet having a mindset that they (the fans) are privileged to ask anything they want from an artist.

Offline fretboard

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2014, 12:27:41 PM »
If it happens, they will do it because they 'want' it. Not because they 'should'.

Sadly, fans could be selfish sometimes. They forget that any artist still have the right to decide if it's a yes or no, yet having a mindset that they (the fans) are privileged to ask anything they want from an artist.

we cant really say that it was selfishness hehe, maybe the fans or the fan was just longing for a new material from the original line up.
actually i see it as a compliment if a fan asked or curious about the status of the band.

i mean, come'on! you're a public figure.

the twitter issue i think was just a plain [pineapple]-ness if there is such. being a jerk to your idol wont encourage them, obviously ely was pissed.
try mo kayang kalabitin baka tumunog...

Offline iamppej

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2014, 12:30:19 PM »
tama na siguro yun tugtugan  sa Dubai, USA, Singapore etc. ang stadium size na venue kaya nilang punuin.   mahirap yata pantayan yan ganyan kalaki na event ng isang lokal band na walang suporta sa iba.   iba talaga ang "chemistry" nila.  marami pang magaling sa kanila pero bakit sila ang click pag pinagsama ?

agree... siguro dahil nadin sa ganda ng samahan nila nuon.
If there is no music there is no life!  Just like If there is no GOD there is no LIFE!

Offline Autoplay2009

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2014, 03:29:14 PM »
we cant really say that it was selfishness hehe, maybe the fans or the fan was just longing for a new material from the original line up.
actually i see it as a compliment if a fan asked or curious about the status of the band.

i mean, come'on! you're a public figure.

the twitter issue i think was just a plain [pineapple]-ness if there is such. being a jerk to your idol wont encourage them, obviously ely was pissed.

I get you paps. :)
Maybe Im just trying to think if its me being asked to do something I dont feel like doing anymore.
Nakakarelate lang konte lol
I'd rather do things na gusto ko than for someone else na labag naman sakin.
I just thought of adding that pic to add empasis on that. Pardon me if it showed a different 'picture' though.

As for the 'heads having a new album, maybe they could but cannot because of that rumored 10-year contract deal.

Offline fretboard

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2014, 04:37:58 PM »
I get you paps. :)
Maybe Im just trying to think if its me being asked to do something I dont feel like doing anymore.
Nakakarelate lang konte lol
I'd rather do things na gusto ko than for someone else na labag naman sakin.
I just thought of adding that pic to add empasis on that. Pardon me if it showed a different 'picture' though.

As for the 'heads having a new album, maybe they could but cannot because of that rumored 10-year contract deal.

Hahaha got you bro!

well, what i was trying to point out is, being a public figure the fandom is inevitable
but some fans tend to be a jerk and offends their idol.

some artists get their inspiration through their fans

you might have encountered the famous awards speech

idol : i would like to thank the fans! for without you and your ceaseless support i wont be able to make it in here! thank you for inspiring us!.

but in reality, some fans are jerks!  good example was your posted pics, which the artists handled he thought was right, or maybe it was an initial reaction, we dont know hehe.

but i got your point.
try mo kayang kalabitin baka tumunog...

Offline walanakamingyelo

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2014, 07:09:10 PM »
Isang malaking NO. The Eheads that we used to listen to will never be the same if they will continue today. Ganun lang kasimple.
Heart, Mind, Hands

Offline qroon

• Tanod
  • Prime Moderator
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2014, 10:07:52 PM »

Relevant pa rin ito:

Mapapatawad mo ba ako
Kung hindi ko sinunod ang gusto mo

La la la la la la la la. . . . . .

Pinilit kong iahon ka
Ngunit ayaw mo namang sumama

He he he.

Semper Erectus
Spur | Helical | Bevel | Hypoid | Crown | Epicyclic

Offline Magus

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2014, 08:56:34 AM »
Spoliarium.. yeah nice song especially about the pepsi paloma thing.

Mag ririvermaya na lang ako....

"Kung ayaw mo wag 3x, kung ayaw mo wag mo.

Offline mhayce08

• Veteran Member
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2014, 05:53:33 PM »
Hindi na po dapat  <_<
Basta Metal Bakal™