hulika

Author Topic: Curious lang...  (Read 1288 times)

Offline Darktwistedmind

Curious lang...
« on: April 14, 2006, 11:27:03 PM »
Mayroon bang pagkakaiba sa mga binebentang gitara sa Pinas compared sa ibang bansa like US as far as quality, sound, size, etc. are concerned? O parehas lng din?
"If you don't know what your passion is, realize that one reason for your existence on earth is to find it."                  — Oprah Winfrey

Offline skunkyfunk

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Curious lang...
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2006, 11:39:10 PM »
Quote from: Darktwistedmind
Mayroon bang pagkakaiba sa mga binebentang gitara sa Pinas compared sa ibang bansa like US as far as quality, sound, size, etc. are concerned? O parehas lng din?

One answer.  S I N A L O A.  Safety in numbers and law of averages.

Say you wanna buy you a new Fender Standard Strat.  So you go to Perfect Pitch and try all they have and choose the best one in the bunch.  But then, could you imagine if you went to the US and tried all the Fender Standard Strats there?  You could have ended up with a much better purchase there because you had more guitars to choose from than in here.  But then I cannot discount the fact that a killer-sounding guitar can also land on our shores, much better than one in a different country.

Offline Darktwistedmind

Curious lang...
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2006, 12:02:58 AM »
Thanks skunkyfunk!

I guess, to add, it's all business...

I was actually looking for a wide neck guitar (have big fingers) and I notice, for example, that the Prestige Ibanez guitars have wider or the spaces between strings are wider compared with the korean and china made ones.

Naisip ko tuloy kung ganun talaga. Also, yung catalog sa ng Ibanez ay iba sa catalog for US... wala lng... curious lng....
"If you don't know what your passion is, realize that one reason for your existence on earth is to find it."                  — Oprah Winfrey