hulika

Author Topic: How much do you THINK i could SELL these GEARS?? Lahatan po!  (Read 1584 times)

Offline bulog

• Veteran Member
How much do you THINK i could SELL these GEARS?? Lahatan po!
« on: April 19, 2006, 03:01:40 PM »
As much as I dont want to part with these gears, I really need some money and these is all I have for me to sell.

The guitar is Fender Stratocaster made in Mexico, with serial number.  21 standard frets, Fender standard bridge and tuning heads.  Almosts 10 years old but still a great guitar.  All pickups are Seymour Duncan, 2 single coils (neck and middle) and one humbucker in a single coil setup (bridge).  Really a nice tone!!!!  There are some issues on the pickup selector on bridge, I think it needs a little cleaning (WD-40 I think), you'll see what I mean when you see it in person.  DiMarzio strap although it looks like very old, so its up to you to replace it if you want.  These guitar reminds me of Eric Johnson's '57 Stratocaster used in G3.

The amp is a CRATE amp with Celestion speaker.  60 watts with built in distortion again with a little issue.  Sometimes it works and sometimes not, but the good thing is you're always on the clean tone. It has effects loop at the back, and fuse for the amp's protection.   The volume knob needs a little cleaning also (WD-40 again I think).  Rather than that its a really great amp.

The ZOOM-GFX 8 here is the one from ACE/Sei, so you really know the defect.  The adaptor and the bank down....tolerable for practice only but a hindrance when gigging.  I really am sorry for the burden here, but its still a Zoom GFX-8, its up to you if you're gonna get a new adaptor or have it repaired (although I already did).

A FREE Fender orig cable and a generic static free cable, with guitar stand and a guitar soft case.

OVERALL still a great deal.

Now, can you give me a reasonable price for me to SELL these package.  As much as I don't want to...Im in a middle of a financial crisis here.  Pls tell me HOW MUCH would you give me for these items

Thanks very much!!!

Here is the pic:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/chrisnazareno/detail?.dir=/a1a1&.dnm=cb79.jpg&.src=ph

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 03:04:49 PM »
why sell? ayaw mo na tugtog or upgrade ka?
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

William Blake, The Sick Rose

Offline Taoistguitarist

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2006, 03:10:43 PM »
Na trauma ka na dahil kay SEI?

hmmm mga 30k?

Offline jeba_03

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2006, 05:40:51 PM »
sir pwede po ba yung amp lang?

pm niyo yung price kung pwede.

thanks!
One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. -BM

Offline tolits

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2006, 05:50:35 PM »
I bid 25t

Offline progressive_pilipinas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2006, 07:02:05 PM »
25-30kphp..
The fretboard is a vast universe.