hulika

Author Topic: Latest na nabili ninyo para sa guitar (kahit ano lang)  (Read 2567364 times)

Offline soundsofmute

Re: Latest na nabili ninyo para sa guitar (kahit ano lng)
« Reply #1275 on: June 14, 2007, 09:19:47 AM »
wwwwwwweeeeeee!!  :-D

my DD3 nako! hahhahahhha!

jackpot! sarap!  :evil:
the red posion at  your lips...the red poison at your eyes..there, where i kissed the blood from!

Offline leech

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1276 on: June 14, 2007, 09:32:10 AM »
isang beses na lang ako kakain hehehehhe =)

thanks sir leech =)

and thanks sir mandoytz

welcome to the family =) sana lang matutunan kong gamitin itong mga ito =( may magtuturo po ba? =)

YEBAH!! teyngks din sir! :-D
...the strong take from the weak...but the wise take from the strong...

Offline dodong_manicurista

« Reply #1277 on: June 14, 2007, 09:35:12 AM »
tremolo bar, kaso inde nagkasya sa guitar ko, nagpost ako ng question kung ano ano available size in diameter, wala nag rereply ibig sabihin wala nakaka alam? ganun?? :?
i was born intelligent.. but education ruined me...

Offline ubersam

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1278 on: June 14, 2007, 03:59:48 PM »
welcome to the family =) sana lang matutunan kong gamitin itong mga ito =( may magtuturo po ba? =)...
hanapin mo yung post ni gjuanego na Analog 101... maraming tips doon.

Offline schnitzerz4

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1279 on: June 15, 2007, 08:12:22 AM »
thanks sir PJ =)

Offline nuno

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #1280 on: June 15, 2007, 08:15:31 AM »
just got my emma from bossing boss just lastweek.  :-D

Offline jun_gats

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1281 on: June 15, 2007, 09:18:30 AM »
thanks sir PJ =)

magkano damage niyan? wow. ganda.!

Offline jun_gats

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1282 on: June 15, 2007, 09:54:23 AM »
thanks sir PJ =)

I have a warning on tonebone pedals. The switches tend to be faulty, when i got mine (in the states) it was joy to play, the one day the switches don't want to respond, when the gain is on, it had a volume loss, so you had to step 2-3x on off on off on off, until it would kick in.

My friend in the US had the same problem, he emailed the company, they said that it wasn't the first time they encountered that complaint, the company sent my friend 2 switches to change the faulty switch which he also sent back. Only in the US you get this service, and it was for free, just pay the shipping.

Since we don't have that privilege of service here in the phils, i had to look for the switch, i was able to find in Ebay. But before buying from ebay, you have to check what the switch looks like. I had to ask sellers if they would fit and work in the tonebone. It was tad a bit hard to change the switch. The connectors were close to each other, gotta be precise.

This is just a precaution to current and soon to be Tonebone users here in the Philippines.

Another reason could be the fact of our current hear, using a step down really doesn't help because our electricity is unstable. My problem started when i got back to the phils, in less than a week it happened.

It's just a precaution only. To all tonebone users, it's a great pedal to have, definitely a keeper. An affordable bowteek imho.

great info sir, i think you have to think about it now since its about $280.

Offline leech

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1283 on: June 15, 2007, 10:01:07 AM »
yeah... I heard Jon Elegee's tonebone had faulty switches too...  :-( pero tone wise hanep! :-)  will a fulltone 3pdt fit the tonebone?
...the strong take from the weak...but the wise take from the strong...

Offline niwrad_nagnap

« Reply #1284 on: June 15, 2007, 10:34:03 AM »
sticky back velcro
err.

Offline jun_gats

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1285 on: June 15, 2007, 10:37:55 AM »
it sucks, i like how it sound though.

Offline legato

• Veteran Member
« Reply #1286 on: June 15, 2007, 11:19:14 AM »
SD2 and MT2 :-D

Sam para kumpleto bili ka ng CE2, DS2, PH2, BF2, etc. Hehehehe.

Nice buy.

Offline mugen

« Reply #1287 on: June 15, 2007, 12:19:42 PM »
2 - Electro Harmonics 12AX7 preamp vacuum tubes..
 & 0.022 uf orange drop capacitor..

Offline the_godfather

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1288 on: June 15, 2007, 02:45:20 PM »
Latest kong nabili, Ibanez VL10 volume pedal, cyempre dito sa Philmusic ko nahagilap to. Kanina ko lang nakuha, thanks to sir "diver"...YEAH!!!!  :evil:

« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 02:46:52 PM by the_godfather »
You...Soft and Lonely, You...Lost and Lonely, You...Just Like Heaven

Offline schnitzerz4

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1289 on: June 15, 2007, 05:55:45 PM »
18K bro =)

thanks sir PJ =)

magkano damage niyan? wow. ganda.!

Thanks for the info sir phoenix_rising

Offline Trans-Am

« Reply #1290 on: June 15, 2007, 06:33:08 PM »
I got this puppy arriving soon btw!!

Heavy Bro!! :mrgreen:
Gimme Some Truth - John Lennon

Chito

« Reply #1291 on: June 15, 2007, 07:09:34 PM »
I have a warning on tonebone pedals. The switches tend to be faulty, when i got mine (in the states) it was joy to play, the one day the switches don't want to respond, when the gain is on, it had a volume loss, so you had to step 2-3x on off on off on off, until it would kick in.

My friend in the US had the same problem, he emailed the company, they said that it wasn't the first time they encountered that complaint, the company sent my friend 2 switches to change the faulty switch which he also sent back. Only in the US you get this service, and it was for free, just pay the shipping.

Since we don't have that privilege of service here in the phils, i had to look for the switch, i was able to find in Ebay. But before buying from ebay, you have to check what the switch looks like. I had to ask sellers if they would fit and work in the tonebone. It was tad a bit hard to change the switch. The connectors were close to each other, gotta be precise.

This is just a precaution to current and soon to be Tonebone users here in the Philippines.

Another reason could be the fact of our current here, using a step down really doesn't help because our electricity is unstable. My problem started when i got back to the phils, in less than a week it happened.

It's just a precaution only. To all tonebone users, it's a great pedal to have, definitely a keeper. An affordable bowteek imho.

I also had the same problem with the switch on my Classic. Initially they told me I could send it back to them but seeing that they are in BC, I just asked them to send me the switch and I had it soldered at the place where I bought mine here. That was about a year ago now and since then I've not had any issues with the it. I believe they had a bad batch of switches which they have since remedied. I'm sure the new ones won't have the same issues. The tonebones are worth the money you pay for.

Chito

« Reply #1292 on: June 15, 2007, 07:19:23 PM »

Another reason could be the fact of our current here, using a step down really doesn't help because our electricity is unstable. My problem started when i got back to the phils, in less than a week it happened.

I also had the same problem with the switch on my Classic. Initially they told me I could send it back to them but seeing that they are in BC, I just asked them to send me the switch and I had it soldered at the place where I bought mine here. That was about a year ago now and since then I've not had any issues with the it. I believe they had a bad batch of switches which they have since remedied. I'm sure the new ones won't have the same issues. The tonebones are worth the money you pay for.

I guess we got the bad switches. Hopefully the new ones won't go through that anymore.

Actually, the issue with switches is a problem that I see very often. I had to return my HBE Power Screamer  because of a bad switch too. Considering that I got mine used, they didn't charge me for it. It also gave me the opportunity to have them add the Fat Boost mod to it. Charged me $20 all in all including shipping it back.

Offline paquitz

• Veteran Member
« Reply #1293 on: June 15, 2007, 11:50:47 PM »
Guitar strap. Lumalaki na kasi tyan ko kakaupo mag gitara!  :mrgreen:

Offline acousticky14

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #1294 on: June 16, 2007, 01:56:49 PM »
guitar strings (Alice)
   :-) :-D :lol:

Offline James_Animagi

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #1295 on: June 16, 2007, 10:52:49 PM »
D-addario electric guitar strings,  para sa 2nd hand RJ Strat na binenta sakin ng kabanda ko before siya umalis para mag mission sa church niya :lol:

Offline guitarizta11

« Reply #1296 on: June 17, 2007, 08:44:01 AM »
D-addario electric guitar strings,  para sa 2nd hand RJ Strat na binenta sakin ng kabanda ko before siya umalis para mag mission sa church niya :lol:

hehe..he quit his band for a religious matter??..
he must be God-fearing..hehe..
born to rock!!.. \m/

Offline m1k3

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1297 on: June 18, 2007, 02:05:33 PM »
dd3  :-D

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #1299 on: June 18, 2007, 02:20:03 PM »
Fernando Classical guitar na tunog heavy metal... :lol: ang kwela tuloy gamitin...

Boston Engineering EQ100
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis