hulika

Author Topic: Retracted  (Read 1376 times)

Offline klaide92

Retracted
« on: April 18, 2018, 11:57:05 AM »
RETRACTED

Hi guys, up for sale or trade is my MIJ Schecter NV-III-24-BW Superstrat. This has been my main axe for 2 years and it's well maintained by MicSis. It's set up in E standard, strung with 10s. The guitar is in great condition with only light scratches on the body due to usage.

The NV series is a Japan exclusive model/product line so you can't buy one of these new elsewhere. Quality is definitely better than the mainstream Schecters. I really hate to let this baby go.. but I might need to because I urgently need a 7-string guitar for my band. I'll retract this soon though if I won't be able to sell this by the end of April.

Specifications:

MODEL : SCHECTER NV-3-24-BW
BODY : Laminated Quilted Maple Top, Basswood Back
NECK : Maple
FINGER BOARD : Maple
FRETS : 24 Frets

SCALE : 25 1/2"
JOINT : Ultra Access 4-Bolt
PICKUPS :
SCHECTER SUPER ROCK II
SCHECTER MONSTER TONE II
SCHECTER SUPER ROCK II

BRIDGE : SCHECTER SGR Locking Tremolo >> This is basically a GOTOH Floyd Rose with just the Schecter logo, I can send you pics to show
TUNERS : GOTOH
CONTROL : Volume / Tone (Split Tone Control) / CRL 5Way / Mini Switch(Coil Split Switch)
COLOR : BLU (See-thru Blue)
SRP : 150,000yen (Without Tax) with SoftCase

You may also check Schecter Japan's website for information, though the one's listed now is their newer model of NVs which has an Alder body. But everything else is the same:
http://www.schecter.co.jp/schecterjapan/others/nv324al_red.html

As you can see the backplate, I have installed a Tremol-no on this guitar which costs around 4,000 Php. For more information about Tremol-no systems, kindly check this link: http://www.tremol-no.com/faq.asp. The pickups were also changed to DiMarzio Super Distortion, Heavy Blues, and Liquifire, but I can put back the stock Schecter pickups if you want to (refer to last photo). The stock pickups sound really great! For me it's more versatile than the DiMarzios and it just sounds better when coil splitting.

Sorry I have no demos to show, but you can check these videos to have an idea on what the guitar sounds like:

No case included. Please bring your own case at meetups.

I'm selling this for 45,000 Php with the DiMarzio pickups, or 40,000 Php with just the stock pickups.

Slightly negotiable. Just be nice and please know the product well including its original price before making an offer. =) For trade to 7-string guitars (strats only), or lower priced 6-string guitars plus cash for buying a 7-string.

Meetups: Preferably Cavite, but I can also meet in any MRT/LRT stations.

Just send me a PM for interested or you can also reach me through this number: 09166952157

Thanks and God Bless!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 09:26:18 AM by klaide92 »

Offline klaide92

Re: FS/FT: Schecter Japan NV-III-24-BW See-thru Blue
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2018, 11:04:31 PM »
 :)

Offline klaide92

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2018, 10:13:07 AM »
 :)

Offline klaide92