hulika

Author Topic: ot:stolen gear. happend oct last year.  (Read 2280 times)

Offline shutterbugjohn

ot:stolen gear. happend oct last year.
« on: April 19, 2006, 03:10:28 PM »
last year i was robbed by this philip guy hus into acoustic [strawberry] and his gf kristine martinez and one dark skinnd pinoy hu looks really ugly.  informations they gathered was  given by melvin del rosario. all are from the antipolo area. it started as a little text fight that they took very seriously.. kidstuff i may say. knowing that the girl is still my friend , she askd me to have another pictorial with her and her friend. thats after like 6 mos after the text fight,i agreed because i think im matured enuf to let go of the text fight before. the place was quattro in timog ave, the meeting place. ms kristine martinez was there waiting for me and her friend daw. so we can go. then she askd me i can go to antipolo with her sa place nya at dun magpictorial. kas idaw ganito at ganyan .i did not agree because of the cost of the things i brought. i have my mpm external hard,my tiny soft box and slave flash and my trusty bridge camera fuji s7000 which i had for a year and a half at that time. when i told her i wont go to antipolo with her, she dialled a number and 2 guys came in and sat beside me. then there the bullying started . wag daw ako papalag marami sila. etc etc .thinking of my daughter , i did cooperate to talk to them in a democratic way. matapang sila marami sila e. wala ako magagawa. im alone. at konti tao sa quatro its late and its a monday p ata. then after the converstations this negro was able to sneak in my bag and got hold of my fuji s7000. sabi ko wag nya papakialamanan gamit ko. nakabalot sya sa jacket ko kaya nung nakita ko na pinasok nya ung jacket ko. ang alam ko nandun ang cam while i was still talking to philip the acoustic guitarist guy.
then nung umalis sila, i immediately chekd my bag and discoverd wala n ung cam ko. then i called them up. pati ung cap ko from topman na parang army cap kinuha. ang sabi wala daw sa kanila. ang problema ko wala akong address nila, numbers and all. all i know is that kristine martinez was from  etelcare, the philip is a guitarist of an acoustic band. and the guy na negro di ko kilala. at ung melvin del rosario ang nagsasabi ng info tungkol sa akin. nakablotter sila sa kamuning station. anyways if ever may binenta sa inyong s7000 na fuji. i still have the serial number pero secret na muna un. ok lang kahit di n mabalik cam.makita ko lang mga magnanakaw na un.  may mga threats p na wag daw magsusumbong sa pulis kasi papatayin anak ko. what the [strawberry] di ba. this happend october last year. if u happen to know these guys pls tell me.
text me for inquiries: 0933.4371584
YM: DREJHM0828
http://www.facebook.com/guitar.love.repairs