hulika

Author Topic: Our Lego Addiction  (Read 48178 times)

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Our Lego Addiction
« Reply #200 on: June 13, 2019, 11:45:41 AM »
nice!

my son is getting into this too. ang mahal nga lang sa pinas. sa europe around 15-20 euros yung small set and around 40-50 yung mga builders set like the mustang he is building.

That’s why I hustled into getting the budget ones.

Here is our latest the roller coaster. What a massive fun set. Next up is to get the motors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

William Blake, The Sick Rose

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #201 on: June 13, 2019, 11:55:47 AM »
nice!

my son is getting into this too. ang mahal nga lang sa pinas. sa europe around 15-20 euros yung small set and around 40-50 yung mga builders set like the mustang he is building.

Here is our latest the roller coaster. What a massive fun set. Next up is to get the motors.

O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

William Blake, The Sick Rose

Offline gandydancer123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #202 on: June 13, 2019, 05:24:21 PM »
bucket list ko.

1.Voltron Lions (eto parang sulit)

2. Saturn V
*RC MUSIC EMPORIUM *
PEDALS & ACCESSORIES FOR SALE
PM: http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=283433.0      FB: https://www.facebook.com/RcMusicEmporium

Offline jake z

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #203 on: June 14, 2019, 12:14:53 AM »

shoot!

i remember my sister giving my son the roller coaster as a gift for Christmas. dude, i spent the entire night trying to build it.
nakakawala ng pasensya so many gears and moving parts but after building it and seeing it run, my sons reaction was priceless.