hulika

Author Topic: What Specific model of Evans Drumheads, you want see at Audiophile Components?  (Read 2424 times)

Offline barabbas

• Veteran Member

Hey Brothers and Sisters i want to ask you guys what models of Evans Drumheads you want to see from us ( Audiophile Components Inc.,) just to make sure that, i get the right stuff at Evans Drumheads.... Your suggestion is needed... Be more Specific....

i already included the G1 and G2 drumheads on my orders,
i also included the power center and the power center reverse dot as you guys always asked me.
do you also want to see EC1's And EC2's from us?
what do you think of the Hydraulics series?
Also the bass drumheads what specific models?
This is the things that l really wanted to know from you guys....

Happy posting........

Thanks in Advance and God Bless...
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 03:22:52 PM by barabbas »

Offline skunkyfunk

• Philmusicus Addictus
Dunno if they still make them... ARAMID FIBER SNARE HEADS... meant to last FOREVER.  The same material used for bullet-proof vests.  A rehearsal studio, sound rental and music bar must-buy.

Offline plep

• Forum Fanatic
sa bass, siguro EMAD tsaka EMAD2.

okay ang EC1 tsaka EC2. tsaka okay rin ang Hyrdaulics lalo na kung may paraan kayo na gawing competitive sa Remo Pinstripes yung presyo. kaso kung pipili ako isa sa tatlo na yun, EC1 na.

hmmm pwede rin Hazy Snaresides in 10"-14". tsaka mga Dry heads (Genera, Genera HD, ST).

Offline CDodrummer

power center reverse dot for sure
Duct tape has a light and darker side. Like the Force, it holds the world together

Offline suspendead

power center reverse dot for sure

+1,000,000,000 to this hehehe
" I HEAR VOICES AND THEY DON'T LIKE YOU "

Offline joceraz

• Veteran Member
-'hope its clear and coated G1s.
-hazy 300 snare side./13' & 14".
-genera glass resonant tom heads/10,12,14,16".
-genera 200 snare side D.head./13" & 14".

*regards! :-)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 09:38:01 AM by joceraz »

Offline phfreq

• Forum Fanatic
EC Reverse Dot Snare

http://www.evansdrumheads.com/EVProducts.aspx?ID=1&CLASS=RCJM

narinig ko ito sa mapex black panther birdseye maple. lupit.

Offline in_the_tent

• Philmusicus Addictus
EQ2 & EQ3
"The Lord is my Song.."

Offline daemonite

• Philmusicus Addictus
Bongo Heads....

EMAD's for the Bass

Drummer / Keyboardist
PrimeApes / Chuckoy Vicuņa Combo
https://soundcloud.com/daemon-keys

Offline Paolo-I-b

eq3, retro screen
I can't say what I want to.. even if Im not serious.. just kidding..

Offline drumster

• Board Moderator
Here's my Evans wish list...

G1 Coated, 10", 13" and 14" sizes - for my snare drums

Hazy 300 Snare Side, 10" & 13" sizes -  for my 10" and 13" snare drums

G2 Coated - for my toms (my toms are currently fitted with clear G2's; I want to try the coated version)

EMAD2 Clear, 20" - for my 20" kick drum (mine's currently fitted with the EMAD batter; I think the 2-ply version will perform better)

EQ3 Resonant Coated White, 20" - because I would love to have a white front kick head

:mrgreen:
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 04:29:40 PM by drumster »

Offline daemonite

• Philmusicus Addictus

EQ3 Resonant Coated White, 20" - because I would love to have a white front kick head

Sayang bossing 22" ang sa akin na EQ3 Reso White.... trade ko sana sa black hehehe....
Drummer / Keyboardist
PrimeApes / Chuckoy Vicuņa Combo
https://soundcloud.com/daemon-keys

Offline drumster

• Board Moderator
Sayang bossing 22" ang sa akin na EQ3 Reso White.... trade ko sana sa black hehehe....

OT...  Hehe oo nga.  Though wala akong ipapang-trade if ever.  I want to make a collection of front heads for my kick drum.  So far I have 3 - a stock black Tama logo head with 6" hole (accented by a black Bass Drum O's frame), a clear front head with a Tama logo and a 4" hole (also accented by a black Bass Drum O's frame), and an Evans EQ3 Resonant black front head with 5" hole (which I'm planning to embellish with a "K24/7" logo or graphic). 

By the way, I got my Bass Drum O's (http://bigbangdist.com/bass_drum.htm) from Vinci.  Pwede kayo mag-order sa kanya.  :-D

If ever I already have a white front head, I want to do an old-school classic drummer's shield design on it, with my name on it (similar to Buddy Rich's "BR" Shield front head).

I take out my kit on some of our bar gigs, and I thought that it's cool to occasionally change from one front head design to another, depending on my mood.  Wala lang, nakakatuwa lang.  Na-share ko lang.   :-)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 11:47:32 PM by drumster »

Offline metalmuhlisha

• Veteran Member
hi, may mga bagong stock na ba ng evans drumheads sa audiophile?

naghahanap po kasi ako ng:
evans power center reverse dot 14"
evans g1 (coated or clear) 12" 13" 16"

papost po ng prices kung meron. thanks.
kung di mo alam, isipin muna ang GMG bago ang lahat: Google Mo, G**O!

Offline wax_static

• Veteran Member
sir meron ba single ply na 7mil or 7.5mil na coated heads?

Offline intake

• Philmusicus Addictus
OT...  Hehe oo nga.  Though wala akong ipapang-trade if ever.  I want to make a collection of front heads for my kick drum.  So far I have 3 - a stock black Tama logo head with 6" hole (accented by a black Bass Drum O's frame), a clear front head with a Tama logo and a 4" hole (also accented by a black Bass Drum O's frame), and an Evans EQ3 Resonant black front head with 5" hole (which I'm planning to embellish with a "K24/7" logo or graphic). 

By the way, I got my Bass Drum O's (http://bigbangdist.com/bass_drum.htm) from Vinci.  Pwede kayo mag-order sa kanya.  :-D

If ever I already have a white front head, I want to do an old-school classic drummer's shield design on it, with my name on it (similar to Buddy Rich's "BR" Shield front head).

I take out my kit on some of our bar gigs, and I thought that it's cool to occasionally change from one front head design to another, depending on my mood.  Wala lang, nakakatuwa lang.  Na-share ko lang.   :-)

yeah bro, bass resonant heads are like cellphone housings for us drummers..  :lol:
Laptop = $600
DSL = $30/month
Locked threads @ AGT sub forums = PRICELESS :D

Offline plep

• Forum Fanatic
okay kung may AF patch sana para sa bass head (kaso bibili na rin ako kay vinci ng falam slam e)

sir barabas, please magpasok kayo ng EC1. bibili agad ako ng 12"/14"/16" pagdating nun.