hulika

Author Topic: Indiana fertility doctor used his own sperm 'around 50 times,' papers say  (Read 772 times)

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
After one woman discovered eight unknown siblings following a commercial DNA test, she investigated and learned that her biological father was her mother's fertility doctor, according to court documents from Marion County, Indiana. Dr. Donald Cline had told his patients he was inseminating them with "fresh sperm" from a medical student or resident.

Now, Cline has entered a plea of not guilty to two charges of obstruction of justice.
"It was unethical, what he did. He was telling his patients one thing and doing another," the woman, who wishes to remain anonymous, told CNN affiliate WXIN.
"This kind of thing happens very rarely, and the American Society for Reproductive Medicine doesn't keep numbers on it," said Eleanor Nicoll, a spokeswoman for the society.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/09/13/health/fertility-doctor-impregnate-patients/index.html?sr=fbCNN091716fertility-doctor-impregnate-patients0201PMVODtopLink&linkId=28764079
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
Re: Indiana fertility doctor used his own sperm 'around 50 times,' papers say
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2016, 09:50:58 PM »
Live fertilization yata ang ginawa eh hrhehe

Sent from my ASUS_Z00VD using Tapatalk

I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis