hulika

Author Topic: help. OJT  (Read 1178 times)

Offline mariuo

help. OJT
« on: April 28, 2008, 07:33:03 PM »
hello, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but im not really sure where else to put it  :|

well, i'll be enrolling my OJT class on the 2nd term (around aug-dec) of this coming school year 08-09 and i'd like to start to look around for available options now.  i'm actually pretty excited to work already haha! i was hoping maybe you guys could help me out. ideally post prod work would be awesome but recording wouldn't bother me at all. actually safe to say anything 'pro-audio' related, heck even journalism but i won't get to that  :-P

i'm most efficient with protools 7 on audio but i have basic knowledge of Digital Performer 5, Sonar, Logic 7, Cakewalk, and Ableton. as for midi we used Sonar, Finale, and Digital Performer 5. we use PC platform in school but im very familiar with the Mac OS as we personally use Macs in the house and i have my own very little audio/midi outfit.

for further info just let me know please and i'll get in touch with you  :-) thanks a lot, this is big for me

mario c.

Offline skunkyfunk

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: help. OJT
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 10:09:10 AM »
hello, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but im not really sure where else to put it  :|

well, i'll be enrolling my OJT class on the 2nd term (around aug-dec) of this coming school year 08-09 and i'd like to start to look around for available options now.  i'm actually pretty excited to work already haha! i was hoping maybe you guys could help me out. ideally post prod work would be awesome but recording wouldn't bother me at all. actually safe to say anything 'pro-audio' related, heck even journalism but i won't get to that  :-P

i'm most efficient with protools 7 on audio but i have basic knowledge of Digital Performer 5, Sonar, Logic 7, Cakewalk, and Ableton. as for midi we used Sonar, Finale, and Digital Performer 5. we use PC platform in school but im very familiar with the Mac OS as we personally use Macs in the house and i have my own very little audio/midi outfit.

for further info just let me know please and i'll get in touch with you  :-) thanks a lot, this is big for me

mario c.

Are you from MP at CSB?  PM me.

Offline mariuo

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 07:07:11 PM »
your inbox is full sir  :-( an email maybe? if its alright

Offline skunkyfunk

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 02:08:21 AM »
your inbox is full sir  :-( an email maybe? if its alright

fixed.  ;)

Offline ailes

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2008, 05:06:05 PM »

mario c.

sir i know a few post prod company and recording studios... pm me if your interested..
Cookies in a Jar
Music online.. Web development..

Offline GerardSalonga

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2008, 06:59:34 PM »
Hi Mario,

Please e-mail me a short resume outlining your career goals and present skills. I may be able to help you.  I'll PM you my e-mail address.  :-)
less is more
www.musikanatin.com
ASUS P5B Deluxe, Win XP Pro SP2/3GB switch, 4G RAM, 160 system, 250 x2, 160 Glyph, 60 GLyph, Cubase 4, Kontakt 2, GS3, all the Spectra stuff, EWQLSO, VSL, GOS, SAM, and lots more

Offline mariuo

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2008, 11:47:14 PM »
Thank you :) I'm on it