hulika

Author Topic: fake ibanez!  (Read 34175 times)

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
Re: fake ibanez!
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2010, 12:02:13 PM »
Pati ba Gio may fake na rin?

i've seen some, not sure if it got to pinas..

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2010, 03:55:19 AM »
Pati ba Gio may fake na rin?

hi finally saw someone in pinas posting some copies of both a prestige and a GIO-Copy

prestige copy - seller asking 11,500K

gio Copy 11,500K ( i know 11K!!)

anyway the locking nut is enough to tell its a copy..

Offline oiyTrEmOnTi

« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2010, 04:15:26 AM »
hi finally saw someone in pinas posting some copies of both a prestige and a GIO-Copy

prestige copy - seller asking 11,500K

i saw that also during my time when i bought my JEM copy :D
but  this time it's different seller now...:D

Offline brutalgod_project

• Veteran Member
« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2010, 08:43:58 AM »

Gio 11k?

its almost the same price on Gio at APs.
Interested in TELESCOPES?

PM Me  http://paperchalkdustandstars.wordpress.com/

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2010, 09:06:22 AM »
Gio 11k?

its almost the same price on Gio at APs.

unfortunately some do get scammed

Offline electrosushi

« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2010, 09:53:55 AM »
heyyy! i shot those pics! haha!

Offline Van*

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2010, 09:54:56 AM »
heyyy! i shot those pics! haha!
thanks!  :roll:
What you own, owns you.

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2010, 11:25:05 AM »
thanks!  :roll:

got to give him points for his work?

Offline Van*

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #58 on: May 27, 2010, 11:37:43 AM »
got to give him points for his work?
selling copies? no

but for taking photos of fake ibbys,yes  :lol:

now we can compare it with the real ones.

the funny thing is, hes very proud of his work.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 08:41:19 PM by Van* »
What you own, owns you.

Offline oiyTrEmOnTi

« Reply #59 on: May 27, 2010, 04:03:57 PM »
i can't access some ads in sulit.com.ph  :roll:...the ads owner block my account there,,, :-D because i put message there that indicate his ibanez not the "real thing" aka just a copy...

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #60 on: May 27, 2010, 06:55:33 PM »
selling copies? no

but for taking photos of fake ibbys,yes  :lol:

now we can compare it with the real ones.

i wonder how he feels selling them gio copies close to the real gio? that's low in where im looking at..

heavensgraveyard

« Reply #61 on: May 27, 2010, 07:53:56 PM »
hahaha!

di ako nagbebenta ng "gem". get your facts straight... seriously.

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/2080689/referralKeywords/electric+guitar/IBANEZ+PRESTIGE+ELECTRIC+GUITAR+S470 --rome

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/1931791/referralKeywords/electric+guitar/JEM+777+Copy+Electric+Guitar+%28Brand+New%29 --sir electrosushi

to sir electrosushi sav mo dka ngbebenta ng jem..yan po yung link oh..but the right thing is sinabi mong copy..you informed all buyers well..hahahaa there it shows your selling fake jem sir electrosushi..sorry anyways

heavensgraveyard

« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2010, 07:55:44 PM »

AFAIK Di tinanggap ni Mr. Electrosushi ang mga fake ibanezs para ibenta.  :lol:

yan yun link..maybe your misled..it's form sir electrosushi sna lng hindi p nya inalis yung ads nya sa sulit..heheheh :evil:
http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/1931791/referralKeywords/electric+guitar/JEM+777+Copy+Electric+Guitar+%28Brand+New%29
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 08:01:43 PM by heavensgraveyard »

Offline Van*

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #63 on: May 27, 2010, 08:24:37 PM »
i wonder how he feels selling them gio copies close to the real gio? that's low in where im looking at..
they probably thought theyll get away with "OEM"s. Its sad,really sad knowing that someone will fall for it eventually.
What you own, owns you.

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #64 on: May 27, 2010, 08:25:40 PM »
http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/2080689/referralKeywords/electric+guitar/IBANEZ+PRESTIGE+ELECTRIC+GUITAR+S470 --rome

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/1931791/referralKeywords/electric+guitar/JEM+777+Copy+Electric+Guitar+%28Brand+New%29 --sir electrosushi

to sir electrosushi sav mo dka ngbebenta ng jem..yan po yung link oh..but the right thing is sinabi mong copy..you informed all buyers well..hahahaa there it shows your selling fake jem sir electrosushi..sorry anyways

i dont have a problem if they want to sell those, but they should indicate it as copy and put the correct parts description..Prestige S470? this guy is selling it for 6-9K and the one in cebu is selling it for 11.5K..hay LIFE! lol

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2010, 08:27:47 PM »
they probably thought theyll get away with "OEM"s. Its sad,really sad knowing that someone will fall for it eventually.

OEM lol, then they would have OEM license to use the name..we should add that buyers should ask for it those licenses then..just like a CarFax!

Offline Van*

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #66 on: May 27, 2010, 08:38:19 PM »
OEM lol, then they would have OEM license to use the name..we should add that buyers should ask for it those licenses then..just like a CarFax!
we can fake licenses!hahaha
What you own, owns you.

Offline Van*

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #67 on: May 27, 2010, 08:42:22 PM »
hahaha!

di ako nagbebenta ng "gem". get your facts straight... seriously.
ano binebenta mo?OEM? lulz
What you own, owns you.

Offline Rmansh

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #68 on: May 27, 2010, 09:05:53 PM »
http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php?topic=179210.0

i ordered one of these copy ibby before and it was a disaster. I couldn't live with the bad fretwork. The edges were sharp and it was a pain to play. floyd rose was unstable and You cant intonate the thing. The wood on the cavity was chipping away, you can peel them off. I was going to get some upgrades but the cost was uncool, so i just traded it and got a real one instead. my real RG is still fantastic after 6 years. :-)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 10:11:55 PM by Rmansh »
looking for badass guitars and amps.....

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #69 on: May 27, 2010, 09:16:35 PM »
we can fake licenses!hahaha

lol, oh well..they are screwed then..the only way these can be avoided is when the seller is honest...

Offline appleseed

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #70 on: May 27, 2010, 10:59:02 PM »
may thread na pala nito.

yun nga un! oem pala ha!

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #71 on: May 27, 2010, 11:18:23 PM »
may thread na pala nito.

yun nga un! oem pala ha!

some think they are smart enough to use the word and fool the buyers..

OEM would be ibanez going to cort saying hey we like that design please produce and we will put our logo on it or ibanez just wanting the factory to produce models based on their specs..

well these arent those...can we make a sticky for this? it would be nice if all sellers could state the product is a COPY and put the right details of that product, just pisses me off when they say PSND pickups, ZR trem, wizard II etc..misinformation all the way..

the only thing would be correct is Basswood(or is it?) and rosewood wood is used..

heavensgraveyard

« Reply #72 on: May 28, 2010, 12:47:58 AM »
i dont have a problem if they want to sell those, but they should indicate it as copy and put the correct parts description..Prestige S470? this guy is selling it for 6-9K and the one in cebu is selling it for 11.5K..hay LIFE! lol

yes sir your right..sell it if they want..but they must put the right description of the item they're selling..
and funniest thing..they don't want to admit to theirselves that they're selling crap..lols :evil:

Offline electrosushi

« Reply #73 on: May 28, 2010, 02:19:07 AM »

yup, meron nga kong JEM na copy. you dont even have to look sa SULIT. ang tagal na kayang naka post sa FS/CLASSIFIEDS/GUITARS dito sa philmusic nun, hehe (http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,169516.0.html). but, as i indicated sa AD, its a copy. ni walang mention ng IBANEZ yun. magiging FAKE na yun pag may tatak na IBANEZ, right? ang pinaguusapan dito sa thread is FAKE IBANEZ. wala akong sinasabi mong binebentang IBANEZ JEM worth P9500 na brand new and orig. kahit magtanong ka pa kung kanino. to sum it up para maintindihan mo: alam mo yung orig LACOSTE picque polo shirts di ba? now, same material ng shirt, iba yung stitching, walang brand na picque polo shirt, same style - FAKE na LACOSTE ba ang tawag dun? isa pa: merong SMB PALE PILSEN, right? gumawa ang ASIA BREWERY ng BEER na BEER. ang similarity is yung bote. FAKE ba na PALE PILSEN yun? there are more examples. hopefully, maintindihan mo na ang ibig sabihin ng FAKE.

yan yun link..maybe your misled..it's form sir electrosushi sna lng hindi p nya inalis yung ads nya sa sulit..heheheh :evil:
http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/1931791/referralKeywords/electric+guitar/JEM+777+Copy+Electric+Guitar+%28Brand+New%29

di ko pa rin tatanggalin yung ad ko dun sa sulit ng JEM COPY or sa facebook. why should i? hehe. i informed people sa facebook page ko before that the last shipment we had was full of fakes (FENDER, EPI, IBBY). i did it mainly to update the followers ng site na nagaabang ng next shipment. hence nag comment si bimbo na di ko tinanggap yung mga fake na ibbys para ibenta. dont worry, nakita na rin nya yung AD for the JEM777 copy sa FB. di sya MISLED, hehe. unfortunately and unwillingly, i had to remove that post dahil may mga parties daw na "natatamaan".

yup, bryan. i agree. matagal ng may nakalagay na COPY yung sa mga ADs ko. no misleading info.

may pinadalhan akong pics ng fakes to a guy in cebu (hey, im proud of those pics, hehe). he wants to resell it there (haven't seen the ads). he knows they are fakes. some people inquire about the fakes and may bumibili din. mainly ang reason naman nila, wala silang pambili ng orig e/wala sa pana-nasa indian. i cant blame them kung yun ang gusto nila. alam nila na fake yun ha. im not out to screw anybody.

ano binebenta mo?OEM? lulz

the only time na nakapagbenta ako ng OEM is mga FENDER OEM BULLET STRINGS. wala lang yung packaging nya but its from the same factory that produces the fender strings (allegedly). out of stock na rin. minsan, dahil sa mura ng price ng binebenta ko, merong mga nagdududa, tinatanong ako kung orig yung binebenta kong DEAN, WASHBURN, PEAVEY, etc. of course i say yes. orig naman talaga e. mache check mo naman yung authenticity nun so i just tell them to check it in person. wala pa namang tatanga-tangang bibili sa kin ng JEM777 copy and ask kung orig ba yun, hehe. do u understand what im saying?

lampas 1 year (on - off last year) na ko nagbebenta ng music related stuff, mostly guitars. di pa ko ulit nagbibilang, pero abot na sa at least 180 na axe ang nabenta ko. may nakita na ba kayong nagreklamo na may binentahan ako na fake or naloko or scam? sa discussion page ko sa facebook, may FEEDBACK TAB ako dun. kahit anong feedback hinihingi ko sa mga bumili sa kin. if i gave a Sh.ITTY product or service  that i provided, makikita mo dun. so far, wala pa naman. kahit dito sa SCAM THREADS ng CLASSIFIED ADS wala. mabilis kumalat sa community pag may negative feedback kaya im doing my best to provide the utmost quality of service sa mga bumibili or kahit nag-i-inquire.

yun lang peeps! thanks!

« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 02:41:30 AM by electrosushi »

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #74 on: May 28, 2010, 02:41:46 AM »
yup, bryan. i agree. matagal ng may nakalagay na COPY yung sa mga ADs ko. no misleading info.
you probably not, your cebu guy totally doesnt want to put copy infront. of the ad .there arent alot of prestige owners in cebu, they would think its the same..

may pinadalhan akong pics ng fakes to a guy in cebu (hey, im proud of those pics, hehe). he wants to resell it there (haven't seen the ads).

here: http://www.istorya.net/forums/music-and-movies/289597-electric-guitars-and-bass-order-basis.html

he knows they are fakes. some people inquire about the fakes and may bumibili din. mainly ang reason naman nila, wala silang pambili ng orig e/wala sa pana-nasa indian.

i cant blame them kung yun ang gusto nila. alam nila na fake yun ha. im not out to screw anybody.

you did what you can, in your ad's i dont think i see anything that uses describing its an ibanez..however that ROME prestige S470 is misleading and should be corrected..in the cebu ad's i have been Pm'd by some members i dont know if its a real prestige or not or if the Gio is real or not..so i decided to post my answers there to clear any misinformation..the thread owner isnt happy that's his problem..

anyway how much are you offering your GIO clones to him? he is charging 11.5 for a gio with really crappy hardware..now the best i can recall about Gio's with locking trems are priced 12-13K PHP, maybe your goal is to sell cheap however that guy isnt..