hulika

Author Topic: Demo CD  (Read 2268 times)

Offline Mekanikal

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Demo CD
« on: January 21, 2002, 11:50:07 AM »
Greetings!

I don't know where to submit my demo CD, I play drum n' bass. I'm planning to submit to NU107 but I think, the "palakasan" systems still exists in there. I also thinking of sending my demo cd to Groove Nation, but I think they're "coņo", I might not be able to relate with these so-called "elite" or should I say "stupid" label of superstar DJs. I'm also planning to send my demo abroad.

If anyone's concerened about giving underground musicians a break, pls email me or reply. I want to revolutionize the dying philipine music scene.

Thanks!

JV of Heathen Science

Offline pinoymusika

• Philmusicus Addictus
Demo CD
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2002, 10:41:55 AM »
Where did you get the impression that Groove nation is "conyo"?  They are very much *against* the superstar DJ syndrome and are in it for the music period. As for NU107's alleged "palakasan" - have you ever tried sending in your material yourself before you came up with these charges?

Offline Mekanikal

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Well...
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2002, 11:14:32 AM »
You may be right, but that what I see, that's what I feel... It's my opinion :cool:

I don't know... Maybe I'm confused. Nah, maybe I'll wait for the next, what, ten years? People are not yet ready to hear these kinds of music....especially here. I'd rather stay underground for now.... :p  I'll just keep on improving my skills.