hulika

Author Topic: Apple Iphone/Ipod Touch Thread  (Read 330983 times)

Offline Indie_Boy

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Apple Iphone/Ipod Touch Thread
« Reply #800 on: April 04, 2012, 04:46:08 PM »
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 05:05:35 PM by Indie_Boy »

Offline mrslow96

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #801 on: April 06, 2012, 07:48:24 PM »
1.sa Cydia app. punta ka sa Manage
2.piliin mo ung Sources
3. tas tap mo ung Edit button pagkatapos may makikita kang Add button sa kaliwa tap mo iyon
4. add mo itong url na ito.  ->  http://xsellize.com/cydia/
pagkatapos ma-add okay na.

Cydia app ulit. tap mo ung search. type mo iGotYa and dl mo ung app na galing sa xsellize.
enjoy!
bro , pwede mag tanong? habang iniinstall ko yung iGotya app merong error lumalabas

Offline yngwie09

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #802 on: April 07, 2012, 03:30:48 PM »
bro , pwede mag tanong? habang iniinstall ko yung iGotya app merong error lumalabas
anong error sir? di mo ba nainstall?
REFERENCES:your_guy,mannie,scofield,brown,PoW,ianpano,ARIS,bulog,
congthegreat,maximus0fficial,moncseb,cerelajauco,zasam_4,kaizer,endlesswalts08
sheepsmellslikeseashells

Offline bianxraquel

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #803 on: April 07, 2012, 03:55:03 PM »
so i've a question.

we had an iphone 3g unlocked at SM.  now, i was specifically told never to let it run out of battery or turn it off because i would need that redsnow thingie for it to turn on again.  why is that? and is there any other workaround on that so i won't have to use the thingie to boot my phone up in case it goes off?

Offline rockophoria

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #804 on: April 07, 2012, 04:17:16 PM »
so i've a question.

we had an iphone 3g unlocked at SM.  now, i was specifically told never to let it run out of battery or turn it off because i would need that redsnow thingie for it to turn on again.  why is that? and is there any other workaround on that so i won't have to use the thingie to boot my phone up in case it goes off?

I believe thats what we call "tethered" jailbreak..

Kaya na unlock yan is because they used something from "Cydia" (ultrasnow etc) to unlock the your phone, but since they used a version of redsnow na hindi pa patched for your specific iOS version to jailbreak your phone eh kailangan wag mo io-off or wag made-drain yung phone mo.. or any reason for you to restart your phone.. or else ma stuck sa "connect to iTunes" sign yan at kailangan mo i-jailbreak ulit using that specific redsnow version para magamit mo..

I dunno why tethered jailbreak ang ginamit ng mga nag unlock since 3GS yan eh for sure meron ng "untethered" jailbreak for that.. my bet is siguro na update yung iOS version nyan sa bago tapos hindi gumamit ng custom firmware kaya na upgrade din yung baseband na hindi na supported ng untethered jailbreaking/unlocking.

hope this helped..
imma badass!! <funky guitar rift>

Offline mrslow96

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #805 on: April 07, 2012, 06:42:50 PM »
anong error sir? di mo ba nainstall?
solved! kelangan pa pala reinstall yung trial na iGotya , Salamat bro

Offline mrslow96

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #806 on: April 08, 2012, 05:16:41 PM »
Ang iGotYa app pala pang iphone 4s lang at may mga camera sa harap? Ayaw kasi gumana sa iPhone 3g

Offline electronictokwa

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #807 on: April 12, 2012, 07:23:46 AM »
May nakapag upgrade naba dito from 4.3.3 to 5.0.1 then JB? Naka 4.3.3 parin kasi iphone 4 ko balak ko upgrade. Any thoughts or ideas? Thanks!

Offline alesana05

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #808 on: April 13, 2012, 10:53:02 AM »
gooday! newbie question lang po, pano po gamitin ung bluetooth sa iPhone 4s? thanks :)
Di bale ng tamad, Di naman Pagod

Offline heyman

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #809 on: April 13, 2012, 10:58:55 AM »
gooday! newbie question lang po, pano po gamitin ung bluetooth sa iPhone 4s? thanks :)

i have an iphone 3gs and pansin ko lang ang hirap magtransfer ng bluetooth from iphone going out to other smart phones. namimili ata ang apple at mas prefered na iphone to iphone lang. experience ko lang.
yada yada yada.....

Offline kimhags

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #810 on: April 13, 2012, 11:04:56 AM »

i have an iphone 3gs and pansin ko lang ang hirap magtransfer ng bluetooth from iphone going out to other smart phones. namimili ata ang apple at mas prefered na iphone to iphone lang. experience ko lang.

napansin ko din 'to kasi it was very easy to transfer files from my ipod touch to my sister's ipod touch pero when I tried transferring pics to my girlfriend's blackberry ayaw talaga eh. bakit kaya?

Offline alesana05

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #811 on: April 13, 2012, 11:51:36 AM »
iPhone din po ung pag papasahan ko, ang ginagawa ko kasi is open ko parehas bluetooth namin then hanggang searchincg device lang.. meron p bang dapat gawin?
Di bale ng tamad, Di naman Pagod

Offline rockophoria

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #812 on: April 27, 2012, 12:39:30 PM »
share ko lang dito yung post ko sa photoshop/digital arts thread, since iPhone/iPod Touch related naman to  :-D
--

I was writing a document about "Usability" and "User Experience" when I realized I need a sample to show some applicants about it, to define it into an illustration to better interpret it, I tried to think of a website that I can simplify or re-introduce into a different medium.. to use it in a different experience rather than its original form..

I thought about.. why not I try creating a wireframe/UI flow of a forum site reintroduced into a mobile app? so I thought about Philmusic and was challenged on the site's technical complexity and data distribution (being a text-rich forum site) and how to make a version of it for the Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.. it was not that easy..  :cry:

Atleast for the UI flow I was able to draw up a nice mock up that makes sense..

I created a main menu that resembles the main philmusic board.. grouping the "PhilMusic.com Announcements & Feedback", "Musician's Forums", "The Musician Classifieds", "Pinoy Music Fan Forum", "Tech Forums" and "Anything Goes" into icons that will contain the sub-forums into "page navigation-type" flow to simplify user interaction.

The main menu is also a part of a 3-page dashboard that also has the "messages" area and the "user profile" area, they are all neatly embedded into a toolbar segmented control for easy user access.

The main challenge is the forum interaction itself.. the texts are simply overwhelming the physical 320x480 screen thus I use an approach called "progressive disclosure" to display the replies on threads.. replies in default are viewed in "hint" mode and the whole reply can be seen by tapping the row to collapse the whole cell displaying the rest of the message, and since most of the time the message/replies has linked images it is automatically displayed in "thumbnails" and can be seen in full-view by tapping on the images..

I have seen 2 forum applications in iTunes, I downloaded them and tried them.. one has a very complicated UI that also has moderator controls in it making it less intuitive.. the other one only had their livechat embedded into the app but when viewing the forum threads displays a "browser view" of the full forum site itself thus contradicting the relevance of having it converted into an simplistic app in the first place..

Converting a forum site into a mobile app doesnt mean that one must import/integrate all original controls and options into the application, since the general idea is to "simplify" the usage and make something originally used only in a fixed medium (like a forum site viewed in a browser using a desktop) into an accessible, on-the-go, easy to use mobile application that will offer the user the logical options he might need access on the road using his mobile phone like "replying to a thread", "reading personal messages sent by other forumers" and "changing his avatar photo"  :wink:

Starting a new thread or adding moderator controls in my opinion complicates the UI since it will create more options that means "more buttons" and that means "more space" needed that cannot be forced into a small area of a mobile device.. we can save those tasks to the tablet and desktop browsers..

Again this is just created to exercise my mind and not meant for development.. I just find forum sites very "tricky" when converted into a mobile application. and since I bothered using philmusic as an inspiration.. I kinda find it cool to share it here  :)

Offline heyman

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #813 on: April 27, 2012, 12:45:15 PM »
maybe hindi sa iphone ilagay to sir sa ipad mas malaking screen. nice experiment sir.

maganda ba ipad 3??
yada yada yada.....

Offline ierofan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #814 on: April 27, 2012, 12:49:48 PM »

Nice concept! Pwede itong madevelop.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

[This signature has been blocked in accordance to RA No. 10175]

Offline jefisipbata

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #815 on: April 27, 2012, 01:03:34 PM »
@rockophoria

have you checked the talkbass forum app? maganda pagkakagawa nun.

Offline rockophoria

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #816 on: April 27, 2012, 01:05:16 PM »
maybe hindi sa iphone ilagay to sir sa ipad mas malaking screen. nice experiment sir.

maganda ba ipad 3??

actually naisip ko na yan.. altho law of usability for a forum site doesnt really apply sa iPad having a larger 1024x768px screen eh its logical to use the safari browser to use the actual Philmusic website rather than the application itself.. since I was aiming an approach to "simplify" a forum site to be used "on the go" on your iPhone/iPod Touch devices.. the challenge here is how to make the application "usable" and with superb "user experience" even while using it on the go.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 01:09:26 PM by rockophoria »

Offline rockophoria

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #817 on: April 27, 2012, 01:08:01 PM »
@rockophoria

have you checked the talkbass forum app? maganda pagkakagawa nun.

not yet, will check it out tho.. kailangan ko kasi makita kung paaano inimport sa isang maliit na space ang mga controls ng isang forum site, law of usability for mobility kasi dictates na an application should not complicate the controls that will hinder a user friendly experience while "on the go"

I was able to see apple1.ph and philmug.ph's forum applications and both of them has their flaws and ingenuity.  :cool:

Offline jefisipbata

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #818 on: April 27, 2012, 01:23:12 PM »
not yet, will check it out tho.. kailangan ko kasi makita kung paaano inimport sa isang maliit na space ang mga controls ng isang forum site, law of usability for mobility kasi dictates na an application should not complicate the controls that will hinder a user friendly experience while "on the go"

I was able to see apple1.ph and philmug.ph's forum applications and both of them has their flaws and ingenuity.  :cool:

maganda yung talkbass app, optimized talaga for ios device, una akala ko medyo bitin dahil sa liit ng screen size (i'm using an iphone) pero sakto lang, yung text mababasa ng maayos, for me it's almost the same as using my desktop kaya pag nag talkbass ako, solb na sa ios device ko.

Offline rockophoria

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #819 on: April 29, 2012, 04:29:59 AM »
maganda yung talkbass app, optimized talaga for ios device, una akala ko medyo bitin dahil sa liit ng screen size (i'm using an iphone) pero sakto lang, yung text mababasa ng maayos, for me it's almost the same as using my desktop kaya pag nag talkbass ako, solb na sa ios device ko.

I finally get to see the talkbass app, and I should say this is a better one than the other I tried, but still not quite a good example for "usability" as there are still many more redundant controls that was ported from the main website to the app that is "not necessary"..

anyways I love the way they used the "Tab Bar" altho I was not impressed by another "in page" tab bar that should have been a "segmented control" and I love the way they incorporate the "pull down to refresh" type to fetch new data for the main list..

overall it can still be simplified and its a far cry from those other forum-type apps I tried..  :-D

I will be posting the complete port of Philmusic to an app with full Usability and User Experience presentation..  8-)

Offline electronictokwa

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #820 on: May 03, 2012, 10:44:28 AM »
I lost my Jailbroken iPhone 4, Globe locked. Tumatalab ba talaga yung IMEI blocking nila?

Offline burns red

« Reply #821 on: May 04, 2012, 12:35:52 AM »
how about itouch 4thgen camera?? sa mga meron malinaw ba yung sound quality ng video nun example sa gig?
love is the movement

Offline bianxraquel

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #822 on: May 05, 2012, 09:43:20 PM »
hi guys! question?

san ako makaka download ng free app na yung home button sa ipod/iphone eh sa screen na lang at hindi na yung nasa baba?

Offline haxo55

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #823 on: May 06, 2012, 12:38:44 AM »
hi guys! question?

san ako makaka download ng free app na yung home button sa ipod/iphone eh sa screen na lang at hindi na yung nasa baba?

kung naka ios 5.0,5.1 ka po
settings>general>accessibility>assistive touch. i on lang yung sa assistive touch.
sa lower firmwares di ko po sure. or kung may downloadable version niya.
Quote from: Philmusic.com
News:
oh yeah, our search engine is powered by Chuck Norris as well

Offline bianxraquel

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #824 on: May 07, 2012, 04:39:28 PM »
kung naka ios 5.0,5.1 ka po
settings>general>accessibility>assistive touch. i on lang yung sa assistive touch.
sa lower firmwares di ko po sure. or kung may downloadable version niya.

heeeey i found it! thanks much!  :-D