hulika

Author Topic: The Great Rocking Star Reba McEntire  (Read 890 times)

Offline randy ortan

• Philmusicus Noobitus
The Great Rocking Star Reba McEntire
« on: August 23, 2010, 05:36:01 PM »
The great rocking star Reba McEntire will release a latest album on Nov. 9 on the Valory Music Co. label. The title f the album has not yet been announced. Her new single, "Turn on the Radio," was produced by Dann Huff and will be available digitally on Aug. 3. "I fell for the song immediately," McEntire said. "I love that it's an up-tempo, strong woman song about a woman who has been done wrong by her lover and is telling him to turn on the radio if he wants to hear from her during their favorite song. Dann Huff and the musicians did a great job bringing the heartbeat out in the song. It definitely gets your attention from the very start of the song." “CMA Music Festival. Country’s Night to Rock” will air Sept 1. at 7 p.m. on ABC. The three-hour show will be hosted by Tim McGraw, according to the news release. The great Country stars with Oklahoma connections performing include Carrie Underwood, Rascal Flatts, Reba McEntire, Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton.
Here is a bit for country fans to look forward to, the two great artists Toby Keith and Reba McEntire are returning to the racks this fall with new albums, along with Taylor Swift's Speak Now and new projects from LeAnn Rimes, Darius Rucker and Sugarland. 'Turn on the Radio' is the first single from Reba McEntire's upcoming album, due in November. Writer Cherie Oakley, who is now on the road with Gretchen Wilson and working her own solo album on Redneck Records tells The Boot about the motivation behind the song, also the surprising phone call she received which sealed the deal. The legendary icon Reba McEntire and her team were forced to look for shelter while filming a music video in Nashville earlier this week due to a thunderstorm that eventually spawned a tornado. The rocking star McEntire and company were filming the music video for "Turn On The Radio" then the storm forced them to seek for shelter in the basement of a warehouse. No one was hurt, however the warehouse they were in was pounded by hail.
The rocking star Reba performed in the first Greenbrier Classic concert in Fairlea, West Virginia on the Wednesday night. Other country singers joining in the golf tournament's festivities include Brad Paisley, Rascal Flatts and Carrie Underwood. McEntire's previous album with the new label, Keep On Loving You, sold over 500,000 copies in the U.S. alone. It produced the hit song "Consider Me Gone," which spent four-weeks atop the country music charts and marked the singer's 63rd top 10 single. The Country great music legends George Strait and Reba McEntire with special guest Lee Ann Womack will perform at 7 p.m. Sept. 18 at the CenturyTel Center. Reba McEntire's 34th album will be released November 9 and titled All The Women I Am. Though Reba didn't tweet the information herself (leaving it up to her 'Tweebas' instead), fan sites lit up with the news soon after it was announced. "Yay! 'All the Women I Am' is the title of the new album! Go Reba," tweeted fan Tricia McEntire with other fans chirping up with related messages.Get your cheap reba mcentire tickets before they sold out.