hulika

Author Topic: Best Way to Store Chordchart on Ipad  (Read 2926 times)

Offline psychotik

• Philmusicus Addictus
Best Way to Store Chordchart on Ipad
« on: April 25, 2015, 05:37:35 AM »
So I got into a variety band that plays tons of songs 3 full sets a week, i got a thick song list that is really hard to organize, got an ipad as well, so is there a way to import these files and put them on the ipad with a quick search functionality, pdf browsing capability, or how do you guys do it

Offline j.nikko3123

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Best Way to Store Chordchart on Ipad
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2015, 06:27:10 AM »
I'm using ForScore for notations and iRealPro for charts on live stints.

I find iRealPro more intuitive and the interface is really good on dimmed lights although you have to manually create the chord arrangements. ForScore is almost like a PDF viewer aimed for musicians I just find the scaling very small but its like you're turning a real score book,you can easily annotate your sheets as well.
"Join the darkside,we have cookies."

Offline psychotik

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2015, 06:52:17 AM »
I'm using ForScore for notations and iRealPro for charts on live stints.

I find iRealPro more intuitive and the interface is really good on dimmed lights although you have to manually create the chord arrangements. ForScore is almost like a PDF viewer aimed for musicians I just find the scaling very small but its like you're turning a real score book,you can easily annotate your sheets as well.

can i just scan my sheets and turn them to pdf and it's good? thanks for the reply bro

Offline j.nikko3123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2015, 07:26:39 AM »
You can do that with ForScore or just any PDF app. I just suggested those two apps because those are musician-centric.
"Join the darkside,we have cookies."