hulika

Author Topic: Mountainbiking / Road Biking *merged*  (Read 202823 times)

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Mountainbiking / Road Biking *merged*
« Reply #575 on: January 15, 2016, 03:27:16 PM »
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus

Offline ponky26

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #577 on: January 20, 2016, 01:43:33 AM »

There is a new bike park in Silang, Cavite.  The trail design was UCI inspired and the park will be the venue for the next UCI xc race this coming March 2016.

https://www.facebook.com/557056714444460/videos/576714442478687/?video_source=pages_finch_thumbnail_video&theater

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #578 on: January 25, 2016, 01:15:16 PM »
GMA News anchor Howie Severino hit by jeep while biking - See more at:

GMA News anchor and journalist Howie Severino was injured Monday morning after a public utility jeepney hit the rear end of his bicycle.
The incident happened on Aurora Boulevard near Broadway Centrum before 9 a.m. while Severino was biking to work.

- See more at: http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/552528/news/metro/gma-news-anchor-howie-severino-hit-by-jeep-while-biking#sthash.FokvPY3D.dpuf

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #579 on: February 02, 2016, 09:11:07 PM »

:-D

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #580 on: February 04, 2016, 09:37:19 PM »
FIRST PERSON: When I tried biking around Quezon City

I can still remember the first time that I learned how to pedal a bike. My father and I were in a now-closed government-owned park in Pasay City; he would support my seven-year-old body and my bike while he was running and carefully pushing me, and then I would crash somewhere, and then repeat. Until one moment, he no longer had to support me because--finally!--I could already pedal my bike on my own.
It was amazing. Since then, I have always loved biking. So now, every time I go home in our house in Laguna on weekends, cycling would always be among the first things that I would do. I can only bike in Laguna because I simply just don’t bike here in Manila.

- See more at: http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/553800/publicaffairs/gma7specials/first-person-when-i-tried-biking-around-quezon-city#sthash.H1hwdqH4.dpuf

Offline voodoo

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #581 on: February 05, 2016, 05:04:55 AM »
for me it was my uncle.. how i wish though that it was my dad who was there with me when i was trying to learn how to ride a bike
You don't have to know everything, if you know where to find it.
When you do ask questions, you may look stupid.
When you do NOT ask questions, you will STAY stupid.

Offline mikebled

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #582 on: February 05, 2016, 10:13:41 AM »
Old school peeps should be familiar with Dave Mirra from the cycling world. Former X-Games Champ. Rest in Peace.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3432775/BMX-legend-Real-World-Road-Rules-Challenge-host-Dave-Mirra-dies-aged-41-apparent-suicide.html

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #583 on: February 05, 2016, 01:45:50 PM »
^just saw it in my feed.

one of the masters in x games.

RIP man!
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline CeL1916

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #584 on: February 05, 2016, 04:29:42 PM »
Meron yung kaibigan kong dave mirra signatured bmx dati (sa kuya niya talaga yun pero iniwan sa kanya nung mag migrate) pero since di rin siya pala-bike sakin niya iniwan. Ibinenta ng gunggong kong pinsan sa halagang 4k yung bike. Yung nakabili naman ni repaint yung body sa kulay ng philippine flag. Tuwing maaalala ko, napapafacepalm talaga ako.

Anyways RIP dave.
PM Transaction References: Rmansh/Miong_Magno/Pentagram_x/Julandmic09/Vanhatred/Liway77/cyrus2477/jracz_28/ichigo02/
thenameisjm/teddy_munoz/Xelly/haha/ekoy08/kalel_23/sensei_24/lucky/drahcirnna24/r_chino/ilikecarrots

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #585 on: February 05, 2016, 05:43:53 PM »
for me it was my uncle.. how i wish though that it was my dad who was there with me when i was trying to learn how to ride a bike

That moment when i saw my son started balancing his bike was priceless. Worth all the bodyaches and lost sleep and taking 3 hour split breaks just to squeeze in a 45 min bike session. When he did it he started showing the other kids his acquired new skill with pride.
Just priceless.
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

William Blake, The Sick Rose

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #586 on: February 05, 2016, 09:55:32 PM »
natuto lang ako mag bike nung mga mid twenties or thirties  by myself in a mountain bike.  :-D :-P

nung bata ako tinuturan ako mag balance sa bmx natakot ako. hanggang sa di ako natuto mag bike.

Offline voodoo

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #587 on: February 09, 2016, 05:01:18 AM »
That moment when i saw my son started balancing his bike was priceless. Worth all the bodyaches and lost sleep and taking 3 hour split breaks just to squeeze in a 45 min bike session. When he did it he started showing the other kids his acquired new skill with pride.
Just priceless.

mismo ito sir  :)

ganyan din ang naramdaman ko nung nakita ko na kaya na nyang mag balanse ng bike ng sarili nya (he was 7)

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #588 on: February 11, 2016, 12:14:59 PM »

Offline iyzburg

« Reply #589 on: February 11, 2016, 05:40:54 PM »
I'm a fat dude, kaya fat bikes intrigue me..

So, which is better?

Mongoose Argus, or Rascal with upgraded parts?

Also, would being a 250-pound guy destroy the bearings and hubs?
Deut 11:13 ...love the LORD your God, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul...

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #590 on: February 13, 2016, 12:37:13 AM »

Sent from my B1-730HD using Tapatalk

Offline ponky26

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #591 on: February 17, 2016, 10:37:24 PM »

So, which is better?

haven't tried all Fat Bikes out there but Mongoose with Rockshox Bluto is for me a perfect combination on trails.

Unless you will do lots of jumps and drops, uphills,  which are very unlikely on fat bikes.  your bearings and hubs are fine.

Offline voodoo

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #592 on: February 18, 2016, 07:29:12 AM »

Sent from my B1-730HD using Tapatalk

hindi edukado ito. kawawa naman

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #593 on: February 18, 2016, 01:14:41 PM »
2016 Le Tour hits the road

MANILA, Philippines – Frenchman Thomas Leibas will be a marked man when the seventh edition of Le Tour de Filipinas kicks off with Stage One on Thursday in Antipolo City and finishes in Lucena City.

Leibas and the 74 other riders in the 2016 edition of the race again presented by Air21 will be riding in what could be an entirely different terrain from the first six editions of the Le Tour organized by Ube Media Inc. headed by its president Donna Lina.

"I expect a tough ride from the other cyclists but I believe me and my team will be up to the challenge," said defending champion Leibas, who leads the Japan-based continental squad Bridgestone Anchor Cycling Team.

The race formally opened with a team managers meeting on Wednesday afternoon at the race headquarters in a resort in Antipolo City, with International Commissaire Peter Tomlinson of Australia leading the proceedings.

http://news.abs-cbn.com/sports/02/17/16/2016-le-tour-hits-the-road

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #594 on: February 18, 2016, 01:19:00 PM »

So, which is better?

may i suggest that you seek a cardiologist and undergo a thorough  medical examination before you ride a bike!!!

me nakita ako video nyan nag bike tapos biglang bumalagta

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #595 on: February 18, 2016, 08:56:58 PM »
No winner in Le Tour de Filipinas opening stage as heavy traffic forces organizers to stop race

LUCENA — There was no winner in Stage One of the 7th Le Tour de Filipinas as organizers were forced to stop the race due to road conditions on Thursday in Quezon.

A stage was halted for the first time in seven editions of Le Tour de Filipinas as cyclists couldn’t continue racing through heavy traffic caused by repairs on a 500-meter stretch of road in Tiaong, Quezon.

Filipino riders John Mier and Ronnel Hualda of Kopiko Cebu Cycling Team as well as French defending champion Thomas Lebas of Bridgestone Anchor Cycling Team were part of the 31-man lead group before the race was stopped at the 117km mark, about 30 kilometers to the finish line of the Union Cycliste Internationale-sanctioned race presented by Air21.

“The decision was made to stop the race because it was out of control because of the long line of incoming vehicles tapos rough road pa ’yung right side of the road,” said Continental Commissaire Lorenzo Lomibao Jr.

http://www.spin.ph/cycling/news/le-tour-de-filipinas-2016-no-winner-stage-one-antipolo-lucena

Offline ponky26

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #596 on: February 18, 2016, 09:47:21 PM »
No winner in Le Tour de Filipinas opening stage as heavy traffic forces organizers to stop race

kung dadaan sila Metro Manila including its suburb,  ndi na siguro feasible.  at sa disiplina ng mga driver meron tau, mas prone pa sa accident.

better gawin yan sa probinsya.

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #597 on: February 19, 2016, 07:22:05 AM »

puchang trapik yan, kahit mga siklista hindi umubra  :lol:
Kahit na nasasaktan, Hindi pa rin mahindian

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #598 on: February 19, 2016, 11:01:33 AM »

ganon ba yun!?

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #599 on: February 19, 2016, 11:02:49 AM »

ganon ba yun!?

lintek! ano kaya kinakain ng mga taong nagsasalita ng ganyan
Kahit na nasasaktan, Hindi pa rin mahindian