hulika

Author Topic: Married Life Vs. Blues  (Read 1272 times)

Offline FATTYLIVER

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Married Life Vs. Blues
« on: July 04, 2012, 09:00:35 PM »
33 is the age when I realized I love blues, I felt a different high when I listen to it. wish I had listen to blues years ago(lalo na nung single pa ako). So addict that I play blues by my own almost every night...alone with my jam tracks. to the point that playing guitar is a reason of a marital argument.....so I plan to give up my guitar and other things....so sad just by writing this I feel extremely sad :( para siguro si Senyor Wally Gonzales, 15yrs tinago ang gitara pero after that bumalik pa rin siya at tumugtog....parang ganun rin siguro ang stage ko ngayon sa buhay.....to my guitar Ill see you soon....kaya isa sa pangarap ko sa pagtanda mag babanda ako parang Juan dela Cruz band hehehehe....sana tumanda na ako....
Love the BLUES!

Offline CeL1916

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Married Life Vs. Blues
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 09:55:50 PM »
if you fell sad then DON'T! these kind of things are part of you, if your wife don't support that then you've got the wrong wife bro! hehehe! :-o
PM Transaction References: Rmansh/Miong_Magno/Pentagram_x/Julandmic09/Vanhatred/Liway77/cyrus2477/jracz_28/ichigo02/
thenameisjm/teddy_munoz/Xelly/haha/ekoy08/kalel_23/sensei_24/lucky/drahcirnna24/r_chino/ilikecarrots

Offline ritchieblackmore

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 05:22:07 PM »
Haaay..married life talaga..kakabaliw..minsan gusto ko din isoli misis ko sa ermat nya..

Offline vitek

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2012, 08:09:31 PM »

Try explaining it well. Husband and wife should support each other's interest. Like me, I'm into progressive metal, my wife is into oldies love songs. We really get along well. :)
♫ Transgression and Instrumental Virtuosity ♫                                                             

Offline grasyaps

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2012, 08:36:31 PM »
it should be a matter of managing the time you put into these two things. yes, the wife is much more important than the guitar and playing it but since its your passion to play, i cant understand why a good dialogue with your wife wont fix things.

like if you got work, when you get home, make sure you touch your wife before the guitar. and when i say touch - hug her, kiss her - make her feel wanted. talk to her during dinner then after, you can help her with the dishes and then, tell her youre going to play the BLUES for a couple of hours. but when you say a couple of hours, make sure you pack up after a couple of hours.

assuming that you have a loving wife, keep this in mind: you wife will love you back but the blues wont.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 08:37:58 PM by grasyaps »
Most Recent Successful Deals with: cap10weevil, carey, david_leyson, DyuN_whamMe, gt bass, guitarmaniacgino, jacobsarinas, jimny, jodencio, loydariel, pie_key, prince22, Spoonbender, sysrq1172, washburnt25