hulika

Author Topic: Stock Market and investments atbp.  (Read 143983 times)

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
Re: Stock Market and investments atbp.
« Reply #175 on: April 23, 2019, 01:24:03 PM »
big companies gets big time loans from banks or they issue corporate bonds, hindi sila pupunta sa isang relatively unknown company na limited ang information sa google other than "reviews" since 2018 pa to get loans. So I doubt na legit companies nga yun nakakadeal nyo. with that system that they have I could actually submit fake docs and pretend I own ayala and ask for loans and walk away. as Ralph_Petrucci stated above potential money laundering scheme nga to.

but hey, it's your money, it's your call. I am just stating my 2 cents.

Philam Life
Nestle
Omnicom Media Group
Loreal Mass Brands
Avon Cosmetics Inc

on another note, out of the above companies, Si Avon lang yung feeling kong maaaring legit magapply for a loan in this channel.
Avon does not have a large credit facility given their assets so most probably they would explore other options to get credit.

sila nestle and loreal however, were my client's in my previous multinational bank job. and I know for a fact that their credit lines are huge, hindi pa fully utilized and may corporate guarantee pa so I don't think there is a reason to apply through this channel. this might be a different subsidiary however, like a packaging focused subsidiary (think san Miguel-yamamura)

on another note, I do agree na mejo red flag yung walang KYC Procedures for both the Lender and Borrower. the BSP is very very stringent when it comes to KYC especially after the RCBC Fiasco.

brother pao, I do suggest to tread lightly, but I wouldn't be surprised if this entity gets a cease and desist order soon enough for lack of controls or worse, licenses to participate in the loans business. I wouldn't consider this microfinance na kasi.
hahaha ako binibiyak ko muna yung wetpaks para makita kung may yellow thingy hahahaha

Offline pao2pao16

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #176 on: April 23, 2019, 08:18:04 PM »

big companies gets big time loans from banks or they issue corporate bonds, hindi sila pupunta sa isang relatively unknown company na limited ang information sa google other than "reviews" since 2018 pa to get loans. So I doubt na legit companies nga yun nakakadeal nyo. with that system that they have I could actually submit fake docs and pretend I own ayala and ask for loans and walk away. as Ralph_Petrucci stated above potential money laundering scheme nga to.

but hey, it's your money, it's your call. I am just stating my 2 cents.

Thanks for the 2 cents! If hindi legit, sooner or later we'll find out

Philam Life
Nestle
Omnicom Media Group
Loreal Mass Brands
Avon Cosmetics Inc

on another note, out of the above companies, Si Avon lang yung feeling kong maaaring legit magapply for a loan in this channel.
Avon does not have a large credit facility given their assets so most probably they would explore other options to get credit.

sila nestle and loreal however, were my client's in my previous multinational bank job. and I know for a fact that their credit lines are huge, hindi pa fully utilized and may corporate guarantee pa so I don't think there is a reason to apply through this channel. this might be a different subsidiary however, like a packaging focused subsidiary (think san Miguel-yamamura)

on another note, I do agree na mejo red flag yung walang KYC Procedures for both the Lender and Borrower. the BSP is very very stringent when it comes to KYC especially after the RCBC Fiasco.

brother pao, I do suggest to tread lightly, but I wouldn't be surprised if this entity gets a cease and desist order soon enough for lack of controls or worse, licenses to participate in the loans business. I wouldn't consider this microfinance na kasi.

I am actually pulling out slowly. Not because I am scared or this is potentially a scam.
It is because, I just want to get my investment back. And I am also putting it to somewhere else. To a private investment naman.

But I dont think I will stop on using this. Hinay hinay lang rin. And I will let you guys know what happens!!

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #178 on: April 24, 2019, 09:43:15 AM »
Thanks for the 2 cents! If hindi legit, sooner or later we'll find out

I am actually pulling out slowly. Not because I am scared or this is potentially a scam.
It is because, I just want to get my investment back. And I am also putting it to somewhere else. To a private investment naman.

But I dont think I will stop on using this. Hinay hinay lang rin. And I will let you guys know what happens!!

actually, loads of thanks for sharing, I am interested to try albeit, just a small amount :D
hahaha ako binibiyak ko muna yung wetpaks para makita kung may yellow thingy hahahaha

Offline beansent

• Veteran Member
« Reply #179 on: April 24, 2019, 02:38:26 PM »
Maganda yung mga ganitong topic para satin lahat
good guys i've dealt with: RAPFM,devilmay,tukmol07
amanda,edward_DD,screamo_kid0113,buena.arjay@yahoo.com,dennispalle,marvz_0219,vinz,bossingboss,denden009, markezekiel, jrpogi, bwizett, rimuej, drazenjake

Offline pao2pao16

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #180 on: April 24, 2019, 03:42:56 PM »
actually, loads of thanks for sharing, I am interested to try albeit, just a small amount :D

Just try to stay away from unsecured loans.

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #181 on: June 01, 2019, 01:27:49 AM »

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #182 on: June 06, 2019, 05:22:40 PM »

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #184 on: June 26, 2019, 01:31:28 PM »

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus

Offline pao2pao16

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #186 on: July 06, 2019, 08:11:41 PM »
Today a witnessed a meeting that sounds like an investment to create a convenience store in the name of the Lord.

Hindi BS ung idea. Pero ung tinanong mo kay God kung ilang percent ang interest. Tinanong mo kay God kung ilang years ang ROI and he answered 7 years daw. Sobrang BS nalang.
20% of the sales is mandatory to go to the Church. Marami pang kaltas like tax, operating cost etc etc.

I have nothing against if you want to create a business in the name of the Lord and give mandatory donations to the church on a monthly basis. Feasible kung feasible ang negosyo. Hindi imposible.
But when I looked into the faces of the investors, mapapansin mo na hindi naman ito ung mga business people. Ung tipong hindi nila pinag aralan ung gagawin nila. At susunod nalang sa sinasabi sa talk.

Mukhang walang pang transaction na nangyari. Sayang kasi hinihintay ko talaga na pumasok ang mga taga NBI at media
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 08:25:31 PM by pao2pao16 »

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #187 on: July 10, 2019, 02:36:35 PM »
IC issues cease and desist order vs Caritas Health due to fraud

Read more: https://business.inquirer.net/274314/ic-issues-cease-and-desist-order-vs-caritas-health-due-to-fraud#ixzz5tFoaV9hq
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

Offline Screamous

• Veteran Member
« Reply #188 on: July 10, 2019, 03:23:00 PM »
ang advise or suggestion when it comes sa pag aaral about stock market?, it's one of the suggestions ng mga senior ko instead na natutulog lang daw ang pera ko sa bank e bumili ako ng stocks at small percentage lang daw ng Filipino population ang nsa stock exchange, di ako sure if positive ba yun for investment or negative?, gusto ko matutunan pero di ko alam san magsimula, what books to read, what videos to watch, willing ako matuto from scratch,

btw when i google search i find myself with in too much information at parang ang random ng pakiramdam..

Masters are once an apprentice

Offline beansent

• Veteran Member
« Reply #189 on: July 10, 2019, 03:57:50 PM »
@mozart123 kawawa yun mga nadali nyang Caritas health shield lalo na yun may immediate need talaga for health plans

@Screamous hanapin mo sa youtube pesos and sense sobrang dali intindihin ng explanation nila dun.
tama na pagaralan mo muna madali pumasok sa stockmarket ang mahirap ay ang pagbawi pag nagkamali ka.
goodstart na maginvest ka muna sa mutual funds it works the same way, only a lot safer. Pag alam mo na ang pasikot sikot saka ka pumasok sa stockmarket.

post ka lang ditto pag may katanungan ka
good guys i've dealt with: RAPFM,devilmay,tukmol07
amanda,edward_DD,screamo_kid0113,buena.arjay@yahoo.com,dennispalle,marvz_0219,vinz,bossingboss,denden009, markezekiel, jrpogi, bwizett, rimuej, drazenjake

Offline alexander

« Reply #190 on: July 10, 2019, 05:40:41 PM »
ang advise or suggestion when it comes sa pag aaral about stock market?, it's one of the suggestions ng mga senior ko instead na natutulog lang daw ang pera ko sa bank e bumili ako ng stocks at small percentage lang daw ng Filipino population ang nsa stock exchange, di ako sure if positive ba yun for investment or negative?, gusto ko matutunan pero di ko alam san magsimula, what books to read, what videos to watch, willing ako matuto from scratch,

btw when i google search i find myself with in too much information at parang ang random ng pakiramdam..

You can join free seminars from COL tapos create your account there na rin.
THOU ART CAST DOWN!!!

Offline brighteyesbayside

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #191 on: July 13, 2019, 06:57:12 PM »

yea, everyone starts this way. It is kind of like learning to play the guitar as a beginner.
None of it makes sense at the start, but eventually you notice similar concepts.

I remember reading the whole thread of Stock Market Investing in Pinoyexchange (67 pages) with posts extending all the way from early 2000's.

Also there are a lot of great content on youtube, investing courses etc.
made an excel program to find the keys to a scale, and where to find them in a guitar's fretboard. http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=264555.0

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #192 on: July 13, 2019, 08:00:13 PM »
Cebu Air plunges 38% after trading error by local broker

Shares of the Philippines’ largest budget carrier plunged by a record, wiping out 21.3 billion pesos ($415 million) in market value, after a local broker made a trading error.

https://business.mb.com.ph/2019/07/10/cebu-air-plunges-38-after-trading-error-by-local-broker/?fbclid=IwAR2kXSIJ07b9RCpbSftSaBY2uShFl20nLN64eCRptAID7mfvUNOC3qpzXEI

yan caritas health shield panay ang text scam sa akin yan kesyo pwede ko na daw kunin yung health plan nila.

Offline trem3

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #193 on: July 14, 2019, 01:18:17 PM »
Cebu Air plunges 38% after trading error by local broker

Shares of the Philippines’ largest budget carrier plunged by a record, wiping out 21.3 billion pesos ($415 million) in market value, after a local broker made a trading error.

https://business.mb.com.ph/2019/07/10/cebu-air-plunges-38-after-trading-error-by-local-broker/?fbclid=IwAR2kXSIJ07b9RCpbSftSaBY2uShFl20nLN64eCRptAID7mfvUNOC3qpzXEI

yan caritas health shield panay ang text scam sa akin yan kesyo pwede ko na daw kunin yung health plan nila.

lolz sabi na nga ba eh yung sa CEB... last minute biglang 58 php na lang per share from 88 php.

akala ko market crash shiettt...

Click Here

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #194 on: July 15, 2019, 12:38:22 PM »

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #195 on: July 18, 2019, 10:27:50 PM »

dami naloko ng kapa meron pa taga Philippine Coast guard nag invest. good luck na lang sa blessings nila di na nila mababawi yun hanggang di matapos ang kaso gagamitin ebidensya mga pera ng mga nag invest.

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #198 on: July 28, 2019, 10:35:29 PM »
Loyola Plans can’t sell new pre-need deals after it’s placed under conservatorship

Read more: https://business.inquirer.net/275648/loyola-plans-cant-sell-new-pre-need-deals-after-its-placed-under-conservatorship#ixzz5uz0bQMSi
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #199 on: September 16, 2019, 04:18:25 PM »
JUST IN | Nagbaba ng cease and desist order ang Securities and Exchange Commission sa 19 online lending apps, ayon kay Commissioner Kelvin Lee.

Kabilang dito ang Instant Pera, QuickPera, Lendmo Philippines, Binixo, CashBus, Cashcat, Cashuttle, Crazy Loan, Flash Cash, Happy2Peso, Hatulong, MeLoan, Money Tree Quick Loan, Pera Express, Pera4u, Peramart, PesoLending, QuickPeso, at Umbrella.