hulika

Author Topic: Alternatives to iPod touch  (Read 1335 times)

Offline imawoopyoass

Alternatives to iPod touch
« on: January 24, 2010, 11:55:51 AM »
what do you think are other alternatives to ipod touch?ive seen some cool cheap ones that are good enough on the net such as the mach speed trio and the iRiver Spinn. are there others?

Offline bazgrol0413

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Alternatives to iPod touch
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 10:28:50 AM »
there are many alternatives pero luge ka naman sa applications. the itouch carries thousands of applications from the app store. i dont think the other alternatives can do that. it is actually one of the reasons why the itouch is famous.
References: turigilliano, kulas, micsis, bh, deltaslim, Saturn/Return, spankyrigor, ejbasses, Red_Strat, alvin_ching5782, alvinratsim, mandoytz, trix, jetleebog, BrianLP, mr.brownstone, ajct3, yahu, weeping_demon, scofield, lovecore, teleclem

Offline imawoopyoass

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2010, 02:18:24 AM »
yeah you're probably right.if you're purpose for a PMP is purely listening to music then better stick to the regular ipods.
that kinda puts everything in perspective for me

Offline bazgrol0413

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 08:25:24 PM »
yeah you're probably right.if you're purpose for a PMP is purely listening to music then better stick to the regular ipods.
that kinda puts everything in perspective for me
true that. ipod touch kana. haha
References: turigilliano, kulas, micsis, bh, deltaslim, Saturn/Return, spankyrigor, ejbasses, Red_Strat, alvin_ching5782, alvinratsim, mandoytz, trix, jetleebog, BrianLP, mr.brownstone, ajct3, yahu, weeping_demon, scofield, lovecore, teleclem