hulika

Author Topic: Share your Pedaltrain! (The Pedaltrain Armada)  (Read 268511 times)

Offline teleclem

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Share your Pedaltrain! (The Pedaltrain Armada)
« Reply #875 on: August 27, 2012, 08:04:00 PM »
Same thing happened to my PT softcase.   :oops: :oops: :oops:

Really sucks. Bagong bago pa ito, wala pang 1 month of light use (kakatapos ko lang magwire ng board eh).

Sabi nila di lalabas ang tunay na potential ng pedals kung hindi tube amp yung gamit, is there any truth to this?  :cute:

Well, I've found this to be true when it comes to dirt/fuzz pedals. Dynamics, etc. That's not to say you can't sound good on a non tube amp.

Offline markcasq

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #876 on: August 28, 2012, 01:05:27 AM »
Arghh.. nakakita nga ako ng angled DC chain sa JB pero 900 ata? Pero 600 pesos shy of a godlyke basic kit na hehe. Tingnan ko one of these days.

Here's my chain Mark:

RMC-4 Picture Wah ---> Korg Pitchblack --> Wampler Paisley Drive ---> EC Custom Pedals "Mystical Sustainer" ---> Skreddy Pig Mine Fuzz ---> Voodolab Tremolo ---> Malekko 616 Analog Delay ---> Malekko Spring Chicken Reverb.

The paisley drive is so much fun when playing low gain jams. Especially on a tele, or any guitar with single coils. That's why my tele gets a little more playing time than the LP nowadays. The Mystical Sustainer Distortion pedal is a high gain little monster. I love the gain structure of this lil pedal. The Pigmine is also a fun distortion and good for playing those good old favorite alternative songs from the 90's hehe. The 616 delay is always on for a but low on the regen and mix.

The pedalboard goes out to a super el-cheapo amplifier haha. Lakas ng gas ko ngayon for an Egnater amp. Sabi nila di lalabas ang tunay na potential ng pedals kung hindi tube amp yung gamit, is there any truth to this?  :cute:

Thanks!  I'll research those pedals nga...  On Egnaters, as long as you can get one for a reasonable price, kaka GAS yun! Na GAS ako sa Tweaker and Rebel before eh while freemansj was still looking for his tube amp.  Haha.  Pero when I saw how much a Rebel 20 is here in the Philippines, namatay GAS ko, hehe.

Can't say about potential of pedals.  I believe pedals will sound and react differently to different amps, not because it's tube it can make the pedal sound good.   I haven't tried many pedals yet to say that, my experience is on multis.  I think the low/mid level multis sounds better on solid state amps, and especially the ones with modelling sounds better direct to a full-range amp.

Offline nickson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #877 on: August 28, 2012, 12:02:45 PM »
Thanks!  I'll research those pedals nga...  On Egnaters, as long as you can get one for a reasonable price, kaka GAS yun! Na GAS ako sa Tweaker and Rebel before eh while freemansj was still looking for his tube amp.  Haha.  Pero when I saw how much a Rebel 20 is here in the Philippines, namatay GAS ko, hehe.

Can't say about potential of pedals.  I believe pedals will sound and react differently to different amps, not because it's tube it can make the pedal sound good.   I haven't tried many pedals yet to say that, my experience is on multis.  I think the low/mid level multis sounds better on solid state amps, and especially the ones with modelling sounds better direct to a full-range amp.

Me nakikita ako sa ads na Egnater TOL-50 which I think is reasonably priced, pero my amp gas shifted back to marshalls because of the conversation I had with a gas god here in the forum. Hindi sya parati nagpopost dito, lurker lang.. sya si freemansj. LOL.  :wave:

Maganda siguro gawin, when buying an amp with the intent of hearing what the tone would be like if you stuck a pedalboard in front of it is bring your whole darn pedalboard to the store and plug it in and then play. Dyahe lang me dala ka pa pedalboard sa tindahan hehe.
“I will take love wherever I find it and offer it to everyone who will take it.., seek knowledge from those wiser than me and try to teach those who wish to learn from me.”

― Duane Allman

Offline freemansj

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #878 on: August 28, 2012, 12:09:55 PM »
Me nakikita ako sa ads na Egnater TOL-50 which I think is reasonably priced, pero my amp gas shifted back to marshalls because of the conversation I had with a gas god here in the forum. Hindi sya parati nagpopost dito, lurker lang.. sya si freemansj. LOL.  :wave:

Maganda siguro gawin, when buying an amp with the intent of hearing what the tone would be like if you stuck a pedalboard in front of it is bring your whole darn pedalboard to the store and plug it in and then play. Dyahe lang me dala ka pa pedalboard sa tindahan hehe.

:-o :eek: :-o :eek: :-o :eek:

Offline nickson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #879 on: August 28, 2012, 12:11:51 PM »
:-o :eek: :-o :eek: :-o :eek:

Haha.  ^-^ How's the Plextortion bro? Post updates of your pedaltrain na! :)
“I will take love wherever I find it and offer it to everyone who will take it.., seek knowledge from those wiser than me and try to teach those who wish to learn from me.”

― Duane Allman

Offline freemansj

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #880 on: August 28, 2012, 12:18:48 PM »
Haha.  ^-^ How's the Plextortion bro? Post updates of your pedaltrain na! :)

LOL!  Same pa din yung pedals sa PT Jr ko, bro.  Hindi ko maisingit yung Plextortion kaya bubuo na lang ako ng small board.  At dahil dyan, kailangan ko ng isang reverb or chorus at isang delay.  Hehehe...   :-D

Offline nickson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #881 on: August 28, 2012, 12:28:03 PM »
LOL!  Same pa din yung pedals sa PT Jr ko, bro.  Hindi ko maisingit yung Plextortion kaya bubuo na lang ako ng small board.  At dahil dyan, kailangan ko ng isang reverb or chorus at isang delay.  Hehehe...   :-D

Tamang tama... Mag uunload ako ng stuff! Hahaha.. But first, I gotta send some PM's. Regarding this wine red guitar you mentioned. Contemplating. Hmmmm...  ^-^

― Duane Allman

Offline freemansj

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #882 on: August 28, 2012, 12:33:33 PM »
Tamang tama... Mag uunload ako ng stuff! Hahaha.. But first, I gotta send some PM's. Regarding this wine red guitar you mentioned. Contemplating. Hmmmm...  ^-^

LOL!  Try it na...  Taga-Makati ka lang din naman e.  :-D

What pedals are you unloading? 

Offline nickson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #883 on: August 28, 2012, 01:02:35 PM »
LOL!  Try it na...  Taga-Makati ka lang din naman e.  :-D

What pedals are you unloading?

ALL OF THEM.  :cute: I just want a gibby and get it over with. Hahaha.

― Duane Allman

Offline freemansj

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #884 on: August 28, 2012, 01:07:55 PM »
ALL OF THEM.  :cute: I just want a gibby and get it over with. Hahaha.

Sorry to disappoint you but it's not gonna end there.  LOL!   :lol: :lol: :lol:

When I sold my multi last year, I told myself I just need a distortion, chorus and delay.  Now, I have a PT Jr with 8 pedals and already starting to layout my small board (PT Mini).   :-D

Offline nickson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #885 on: August 28, 2012, 01:12:22 PM »
Sorry to disappoint you but it's not gonna end there.  LOL!   :lol: :lol: :lol:

When I sold my multi last year, I told myself I just need a distortion, chorus and delay.  Now, I have a PT Jr with 8 pedals and already starting to layout my small board (PT Mini).   :-D

Hence me coining you, Gas GOD. Hehe. Well, one of the many here. Hehe. Oi oi oi... Back to topic.

Regarding the zipper issue with the pedaltrain.. I think a quick trip to Mr. Quickie.. (lol) will do for a while until the unsatisfied owner gets himself a PT Jr tailored Mono bag. Which Jeff started showing to me as far back as February I think. So kung meron dyan plano magpalit into a Mono gigbag for their PT Jr ha? PM me, I'll get your stock PT bags. lol. As I got my PT Jr without the softcase.  ^-^

― Duane Allman

Offline freemansj

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #886 on: August 28, 2012, 01:15:52 PM »
Hence me coining you, Gas GOD. Hehe. Well, one of the many here. Hehe. Oi oi oi... Back to topic.

Regarding the zipper issue with the pedaltrain.. I think a quick trip to Mr. Quickie.. (lol) will do for a while until the unsatisfied owner gets himself a PT Jr tailored Mono bag. Which Jeff started showing to me as far back as February I think. So kung meron dyan plano magpalit into a Mono gigbag for their PT Jr ha? PM me, I'll get your stock PT bags. lol. As I got my PT Jr without the softcase.  ^-^

LOL!  Ikaw pala nakabili nung PT Jr na walang bag na nasa classifieds dati?!!!  Bibilhin ko na dapat yun kaso na-turn off ako dahil wala syang bag.  Tapos now I discovered ampanget pala ng softcase ng Pedaltrain.  Hahahaha!  :eek: :eek: :eek:

If the price of the Mono PT Jr bag is swak sa budget, sige, benta ko na lang sa yo softcase ng PT Jr ko.   :-D

Offline nickson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #887 on: August 28, 2012, 01:26:14 PM »
LOL!  Ikaw pala nakabili nung PT Jr na walang bag na nasa classifieds dati?!!!  Bibilhin ko na dapat yun kaso na-turn off ako dahil wala syang bag.  Tapos now I discovered ampanget pala ng softcase ng Pedaltrain.  Hahahaha!  :eek: :eek: :eek:

If the price of the Mono PT Jr bag is swak sa budget, sige, BIGAY ko na lang sa yo softcase ng PT Jr ko.   :-D

Fixed. Friend. LOL.

― Duane Allman

Offline markcasq

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #889 on: August 29, 2012, 04:11:00 AM »

Yup, that's the best, and bring your guitar too!  That's how I tested my my amp.  Si freemansj, dinala naman ang board nya sa store.  Hindi na nahiya!!!  Hahaha  :lol: :lol: :lol:  At kami din ni maxi naki-test at nag-ingay dun, di na nahiya  :eek:

Offline freemansj

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #890 on: August 29, 2012, 07:05:17 AM »
Yup, that's the best, and bring your guitar too!  That's how I tested my my amp.  Si freemansj, dinala naman ang board nya sa store.  Hindi na nahiya!!!  Hahaha  :lol: :lol: :lol:  At kami din ni maxi naki-test at nag-ingay dun, di na nahiya  :eek:

Yo Bertdey Boy!  So pano, kuha ka na din ng Pedaltrain?  PT2 siguro ang bagay sa yo.   :-D

Offline markcasq

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #891 on: August 29, 2012, 11:27:24 AM »
Yo Bertdey Boy!  So pano, kuha ka na din ng Pedaltrain?  PT2 siguro ang bagay sa yo.   :-D

haha, PT nano or yung kasunod nung yung kunin ko for small board, may PG Tank na ako for the big board e, hehe.

Offline maxi_musikero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #892 on: September 06, 2012, 02:01:28 PM »

Pete, saw this in TGP. baka pwede mong gawing reference kasi Strymon boy ka na.  :wave:

PEDAL PEDDLER-Official Dealer of Malekko & Catalinbread Pedals
http://www.facebook.com/pedalpeddlers

Offline gandydancer123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #893 on: September 06, 2012, 02:16:27 PM »

nice!!! napakaclassy talaga ng look ng timeline na yan!
*RC MUSIC EMPORIUM *
PEDALS & ACCESSORIES FOR SALE
PM: http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=283433.0      FB: https://www.facebook.com/RcMusicEmporium

Offline freemansj

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #894 on: September 06, 2012, 02:30:12 PM »
Pete, saw this in TGP. baka pwede mong gawing reference kasi Strymon boy ka na.  :wave:

nice!!! napakaclassy talaga ng look ng timeline na yan!

Darn...  Ayaw mag-open ng photo.  Mamaya ko pa yan makikita sa bahay...   :-(

Offline maxi_musikero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #895 on: September 06, 2012, 02:49:44 PM »
Darn...  Ayaw mag-open ng photo.  Mamaya ko pa yan makikita sa bahay...   :-(

ah talaga? blocked ang photobucket sayo? ano site yung nakakakita ka ng pictures?

Offline freemansj

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #896 on: September 06, 2012, 04:23:30 PM »
ah talaga? blocked ang photobucket sayo? ano site yung nakakakita ka ng pictures?

FB nakikita...  Pero nasa bahay na ako.  NOICE!!!   :drool: :drool: :drool:

PT Jr nga lang yung sa kin.  Sana maging ganyan ka-neat tignan.   :-D

Offline maxi_musikero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #897 on: September 06, 2012, 04:30:08 PM »
FB nakikita...  Pero nasa bahay na ako.  NOICE!!!   :drool: :drool: :drool:

PT Jr nga lang yung sa kin.  Sana maging ganyan ka-neat tignan.   :-D

PT Jr ba yung dinala mo sa Yupangco na board? kala ko gagawa ka ng grab-and-go board na PT Mini eh. kaya pinakita ko sayo yan.

eto pa isa:  :-D

Offline freemansj

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #898 on: September 06, 2012, 04:36:25 PM »
PT Jr ba yung dinala mo sa Yupangco na board? kala ko gagawa ka ng grab-and-go board na PT Mini eh. kaya pinakita ko sayo yan.

eto pa isa:  :-D

PT Jr. yung dala ko sa Yupangco.
Yeah, I was gonna build a small board.  Pero...  Timeline.  No more funding for a smaller board.   :eek:

Offline doubletrouble

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #899 on: September 06, 2012, 05:57:22 PM »
PT Jr. yung dala ko sa Yupangco.
Yeah, I was gonna build a small board.  Pero...  Timeline.  No more funding for a smaller board.   :eek:

teka, kakasya ba timeline sa pt jr. mo?
Lyrics...wasted time during solos