hulika

Author Topic: Boss GT10 users thread  (Read 323665 times)

Offline inkslingerx

Re: New Boss GT10 users thread
« Reply #350 on: May 12, 2009, 02:06:17 AM »
anyone got schematics for a footswitch which would work on the GT10? ala FS 5 sana. Wala mabili dito e.

im also looking for 1 :-D, guys from gt central said that a behringer pedal foot switch funcntions well with the gt, never have a chance to check it out though.

Offline 24242009

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #351 on: May 12, 2009, 04:02:43 AM »
I have a GT-10 and use it on my telecaster mexico :) I love it though im not familiar with the functions yet im happy with all the presets. im just using a single coil and I can play heavy tunes too with this haha and I just use a small amp no hassles. I will study the manual by heart then I will post again to this thread after Ive mastered it as well as the gt-10

Offline rogeryu

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #352 on: May 12, 2009, 07:53:58 PM »
anyone got schematics for a footswitch which would work on the GT10? ala FS 5 sana. Wala mabili dito e.

To everyone and Markd , get a stereo cable (TRS), plug it to the Ctrl3/Ctrl4 socket.
Press System button and goto CONTROL icon, on it goto Tab Crtl 3 setting and set preference to System and function to FX1. Just the same goto Tab Crtl4 do the same and the function this time is FX2.
Now grab the other end of the stereo cable and get a short electrical wire stick it to the SLEEVE permanently then on the other end of the wire momently touch and let go the wire unto the RING (middle) and you'll see the FX2 will be ON. Repeating it will be OFF. Same with SLEEVE and the TIP for FX1.
PRESTO!!! you have a FOOTSWITCH in the making. Just use a SPST momentary type pedal footswitch not the latching type, one for each and look for a sturdy pedal box.

If your not using it for FX1 and FX2 globally remove the setting on the CONTROL icon and put it back to its default. You can independently make an ASSIGN in a patch and set TARGET such as TUNER
Assign1
Target    TUNER
            tuner sw
Min       OFF
Max      ON
Source  Ctrl3
Scr mode  Toggle
Actrnglo   0
Actrnghi   127

and many more!!!

Enjoy our GT10,
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 07:56:17 PM by rogeryu »

Offline tapslore

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #353 on: May 12, 2009, 08:22:15 PM »

mahavishnu made me a boss fs-6 clone. works very well! give him a call 09178316114
The Lord is close to the broken-hearted, and saves those who are crushed in spirit. Psalm 34:18

Offline rogeryu

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #354 on: May 13, 2009, 07:06:59 AM »
mahavishnu made me a boss fs-6 clone. works very well! give him a call 09178316114

Just curious comrade, how much?

Offline blackdogg

• Veteran Member
« Reply #355 on: May 13, 2009, 08:50:14 AM »
@Blackdogg, great i like to know how the patch sounded on your Power engin60 FRFR yon di ba? Use the Higain Temp Live version for that, and use the the other naman for recording level.

sold it na...i'm going FOH now  :-D

Offline rogeryu

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #356 on: May 13, 2009, 12:55:23 PM »
@Blackdogg, great i like to know how the patch sounded on your Power engin60 FRFR yon di ba? Use the Higain Temp Live version for that, and use the the other naman for recording level.

sold it na...i'm going FOH now  :-D

Ha!? ang bilis mo comrade magpalit hehhhee.  So, how do you test your patch now?

Offline tapslore

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #357 on: May 13, 2009, 01:11:08 PM »
Just curious comrade, how much?

with metal enclosure, mode switch and TRS cable, 1600.  he does good clean work.

btw, tried your patch last night :).  it's a smooth hi-gain sound, nice and chorus-y. but you push the volume pretty high!  i had to scale it down almost 50 percent for my rig. will also try to post a patch here.  i have one i call "Dr. Doom", you might like it hehe
The Lord is close to the broken-hearted, and saves those who are crushed in spirit. Psalm 34:18

Offline rogeryu

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #358 on: May 13, 2009, 01:34:00 PM »
Yes mura na yon.  I gave two patches, first is for headphone level which is the HIGHGAIN TEMPLATE, second is for Rig AMP lower level HIGHGAIN TEMP LIVE.

Email send me the Dr. Doom patch, is this without DEC? Mine is without the DEC when i made it, but sure is more tasty with it after i tried with DEC.

@ Blackdogg, have you tested my patch? and how it sounded on FOH?

Hirap talagang mag post :oops: Ten times ko na ata sent itong post  :-P

Offline lestervai

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #359 on: May 13, 2009, 10:45:58 PM »

Hirap talagang mag post :oops: Ten times ko na ata sent itong post  :-P

+10000000
bakit kaya ganun??

Offline inkslingerx

« Reply #360 on: May 14, 2009, 12:33:06 AM »
@ rogeryu:
   tested your patch already,it sounded good to me. i tried tweaking with the custom cabs and able to dial some slayer sounds (circa south of heaven era):evil: :evil: :evil:

Mine is without the DEC when i made it, but sure is more tasty with it after i tried with DEC.  - it sounded mean...panalo.

Offline rogeryu

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #361 on: May 15, 2009, 05:16:42 PM »
This is how Higain Template with Audacity sounded and DEC
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7602831

Offline tone_depot

« Reply #362 on: May 16, 2009, 12:42:58 AM »
jeyps, kaw yung may GT10 dvd di ba? hanap si mu6 e  :-)
if u feel u have limited choices and find ur pockets hurting after each and every purchase...
look no further... http://profiles.friendster.com/tonedepot
FS levy's PM32 premium leather strap

Offline inkslingerx

« Reply #363 on: May 16, 2009, 01:33:57 AM »
jeyps, kaw yung may GT10 dvd di ba? hanap si mu6 e  :-)

sms mo dito sir: 09062908909 :-D

Offline tone_depot

« Reply #364 on: May 16, 2009, 02:06:36 AM »
salamat :-)
if u feel u have limited choices and find ur pockets hurting after each and every purchase...
look no further... http://profiles.friendster.com/tonedepot
FS levy's PM32 premium leather strap

Offline rogeryu

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #365 on: May 17, 2009, 08:12:14 AM »
This is how Higain Template with Audacity sounded and DEC
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7602831

Magaspang (grainy)Bass at Matalas (shrill/piercing)Treble pa rin Higain Template. Digital sounding pa rin kaya ginamit ko pa rin DEC. Tama din si Radley, kailangan first generation audio ang pakingan mo, yong actual sound. kung mp3 or recorded na siya iba na eh.  I love my DEC!!! Bass buo at may growl then ang treble pino naman analog talaga. 8-)

Offline Mardk

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #366 on: May 17, 2009, 07:37:20 PM »
To everyone and Markd , get a stereo cable (TRS), plug it to the Ctrl3/Ctrl4 socket.
Press System button and goto CONTROL icon, on it goto Tab Crtl 3 setting and set preference to System and function to FX1. Just the same goto Tab Crtl4 do the same and the function this time is FX2.
Now grab the other end of the stereo cable and get a short electrical wire stick it to the SLEEVE permanently then on the other end of the wire momently touch and let go the wire unto the RING (middle) and you'll see the FX2 will be ON. Repeating it will be OFF. Same with SLEEVE and the TIP for FX1.
PRESTO!!! you have a FOOTSWITCH in the making. Just use a SPST momentary type pedal footswitch not the latching type, one for each and look for a sturdy pedal box.

If your not using it for FX1 and FX2 globally remove the setting on the CONTROL icon and put it back to its default. You can independently make an ASSIGN in a patch and set TARGET such as TUNER
Assign1
Target    TUNER
            tuner sw
Min       OFF
Max      ON
Source  Ctrl3
Scr mode  Toggle
Actrnglo   0
Actrnghi   127

and many more!!!

Enjoy our GT10,

wow. dude thanks. i was thinking if this would also work as a tap tempo pedal. ehehehe.

Offline rogeryu

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #367 on: May 23, 2009, 10:40:50 AM »
Listen to this just to bumps this thread up :lol:

For old time sake.. old generation na po ako  :oops:

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7625309

But still enjoying my GT10  :mrgreen:

Offline Mardk

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #368 on: May 25, 2009, 09:54:29 AM »
Listen to this just to bumps this thread up :lol:

For old time sake.. old generation na po ako  :oops:

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7625309

But still enjoying my GT10  :mrgreen:

alak pa! haha.

nice men. nagoverdub ka ba sa harmony parts o ginamit mo yung harmony effect ng GT10?

Offline blackdogg

• Veteran Member
« Reply #369 on: May 25, 2009, 10:39:44 AM »
Cocked-wah on my High-gain patch  :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJneNyHPfWE

Offline blackdogg

• Veteran Member
« Reply #370 on: May 25, 2009, 03:52:15 PM »
eto pa..mejo bad quality yung audio but I'm hearing c/w  :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1dfjgi4mLY

Offline rogeryu

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #371 on: May 25, 2009, 08:38:01 PM »

alak pa! haha.

nice men. nagoverdub ka ba sa harmony parts o ginamit mo yung harmony effect ng GT10?

Backtrack lang yon second ad lib. Wish i could done kaso yong backtrack meron na. And i completely forgot to change channel for the second part of the solo na dala ako ng mood ko while doing it. Medyo slight different tone kc second part. Anyway hirap din mag ulit ng recording minsan sablay.

Offline tapslore

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #372 on: May 31, 2009, 01:01:30 AM »
bros...

i'm...

thinking of getting a Pod x3 live :roll:

i know may reliability issues yung line6, but i'm getting attracted to the feedback on the net that it's better at home recordings than the gt-10 (which is better live). 

i've NEVER played my gt-10 live, and probably never will (too busy with my career).  but i like recording tracks on my comp, it's my hobby.  so it sounds like the x3 live could be a good fit for me.  and if it has good patches for bass and vocals too, then i can even sell off my ax3000b!

hope you guys can give me feedback on the pod x3 live vs. the gt-10.  i'm really interested...

Offline rogeryu

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #373 on: May 31, 2009, 09:09:26 AM »
Yes Tapslore,
If i were me and I can afford one more i would do so. Yesterday i have a chance to play with it for two hour with Patrick of Perfect Pitch sounded great but the Fizz profile is just the same with COSM. Patrick the branch head over there has bought his own GT10 and using DEC and we both evaluate the X3live a contenter to have if no GT10 around  8-)

Offline nogi

« Reply #374 on: June 07, 2009, 09:03:18 AM »
sali na ko dito..=) user nadin me gt10..  :-D