The Musician Forums > Guitar Central

Hear yeh! Gibson studio with EMG 81 and 85

<< < (2/4) > >>

stratman1:

--- Quote from: Phil ---
--- Quote from: stratman1 ---The guitar looks nice. The pups sounds a bit over saturated with effects that makes it sound too thin. I bet you is you just tweak your set-up right you can get a little more beef out of those EMGs. I use a red and a silver logo EMGS in my lessie as well. They sound good and I know yours can sound good as well. I also like your guitar playing techniques, very nice.
--- End quote ---
add some mids....it's really thin....don't have EMG....do they have mids?...and try recording again.
--- End quote ---

They're good pups. I have them in my lessie and their fine. + no noise, hehehe.

nivleklive:

--- Quote from: rico_dedios ---Thanks for the comment bro! kaya thin kse I use my big head phones and put it beside my camera kya ganun masyadong thin tsaka bawal mag ingay dito sa apartment ko eh. :(
--- End quote ---

hahaha kulit ng setup mo bro! :)

but yeah, try to boost the mids of whatever distortion you are using. With your EQ setting now lunod yan in a full band setup.

Phil:

--- Quote from: stratman1 ---
--- Quote from: stratman1 ---The guitar looks nice. The pups sounds a bit over saturated with effects that makes it sound too thin. I bet you is you just tweak your set-up right you can get a little more beef out of those EMGs. I use a red and a silver logo EMGS in my lessie as well. They sound good and I know yours can sound good as well. I also like your guitar playing techniques, very nice.
--- End quote ---
add some mids....it's really thin....don't have EMG....do they have mids?...and try recording again.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
let me try it in our next EB.....ha? manash?

stratman1:

--- Quote from: stratman1 ---
--- End quote ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
let me try it in our next EB.....ha? manash?
--- End quote ---

Of course... ateng... basta ikaw :p  Dalhin ko next jam. Try ko ring dalhin yung isang strat kung maayos ko in time.

jeyvi:
sounds good to me if its from a pair of headphones!

i love the attack and sustain on those pups!

im getting me a set of EMG ZW's!

:twisted:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version