hulika

Author Topic: Bodybuilder died after eating too much protein  (Read 769 times)

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
Bodybuilder died after eating too much protein
« on: August 16, 2017, 01:30:05 PM »
A 25-year-old bodybuilder has tragically died after her body failed to process her strict protein-heavy diet.

Australian news publication Perth Now reports the death of Meegan Hefford - who was preparing to compete in a body-building competition in Western Australia where she lived - resulted from a rare genetic disorder which meant her body could not break down protein properly. This, coupled with her high-protein diet of egg whites and protein shakes, led to her untimely death.

Mother-of-two Meegan was a fan of bodybuilding and regularly ate lean meat along with egg whites and protein supplements while going to the gym twice a day in preparation for a competition in September, but unbeknown to her, she suffered from something called urea cycle disorder.

https://ph.news.yahoo.com/bodybuilder-died-eating-too-much-111209606.html
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline satch

Re: Bodybuilder died after eating too much protein
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 02:07:56 PM »
Katakot ah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rock Guitarist wannabe
Fractal Audio FM3 unboxing: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCipScoYG7bqyzWSUO4DxfjA/

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 03:03:51 PM »
pambihira. bago yan ah?
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline m_a_k

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2017, 11:21:17 PM »
Hi protein diet is really risky. Sakin nagkaroon ako ng mga cyst. Depende din siguro sa katawan o nasa lahi naten. Tinigil ko na body building, jogging and running nalang.