hulika

Author Topic: alright whats goin on...  (Read 3633 times)

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
alright whats goin on...
« on: May 01, 2006, 07:58:37 AM »
i lost some post counts :evil:
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

William Blake, The Sick Rose

Offline progressive_pilipinas

• Philmusicus Addictus
alright whats goin on...
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2006, 08:04:17 AM »
"and i said hey hey hey hey hey
hey hey hey
i said hey

whats going on.." :lol:
The fretboard is a vast universe.

Offline markflo

alright whats goin on...
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2006, 08:04:47 AM »
lost some post counts? what does that mean?
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. - Abraham Lincoln

Offline jack in a vox

• Philmusicus Addictus
alright whats goin on...
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2006, 08:21:14 AM »
some threads were deleted.. and so deleted from your post total.. makes sense? cuz it didnt to me.. i had to read what i wrote a few times..

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
alright whats goin on...
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2006, 08:35:23 AM »
well it seems it happened to me only and thats about round 40 more or less :(
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

Offline stratman1

• Philmusicus Addictus
alright whats goin on...
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2006, 09:07:13 AM »
You count your post? Really? I don't keep track with mine. I just write, read and move on, hehe

Offline markflo

alright whats goin on...
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2006, 09:12:17 AM »
Quote from: pallas

wait wait wait...so you mean you keep track of ALL our post counts?
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. - Abraham Lincoln

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
alright whats goin on...
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2006, 09:26:21 AM »
well i lost some i compared it to some of yours and since im the only one concerned about em i presume its just me :(

Offline stratman1

• Philmusicus Addictus
alright whats goin on...
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2006, 09:31:19 AM »
Pallas... I'm curious. What was it about. :-k

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
alright whats goin on...
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2006, 09:34:00 AM »
man check your avatar below it it says your posts and how many 8)

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
alright whats goin on...
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2006, 09:38:02 AM »
Quote from: stratman1
You count your post? Really? I don't keep track with mine. I just write, read and move on, hehe

well i dont count it the system here counts it.i just notice its there and woke up one day it wasnt the same so i just notice the thing you know and you wonder.Thats how the mind works 8)

Offline Bart

• Philmusicus Addictus
alright whats goin on...
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2006, 09:45:58 AM »
Quote from: stratman1
I just write, read and move on, hehe

Just like a real ladies' man.

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
alright whats goin on...
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2006, 10:04:12 AM »
Quote from: markflo

yeah and also what you ate this morning :D ...but seriously man there is something bigger than this bothering me which concerns what we all love around here and i love hanging out here as well.
This is not cool and its slowly bugging me. Im here all day and all i do is check email from someone im dying to get a response from, hang out here a lot more the whole day on sundays and public holidays.
Wether you guys think its a small matter then fine but it is adding up on my anxiety level.
Is it coz i started threads that got deleted( 3of em) and cost me 40 posts :( ....should i just pack up and just give up on the guitar coz i cant play to save my life and no time to practice and ill i do is acquire gear and spend money on guitar stuff....damn im whiny today :roll:

Offline Al_Librero

• Philmusicus Addictus
alright whats goin on...
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2006, 10:26:04 AM »
well, i probably lost some posts as well. i can't tell. but does it really matter? in all likelihood, the threads deleted were either really old or really useless, anyway.
Trashcan of Thoughts - http://www.allibrero.com

Offline markflo

alright whats goin on...
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2006, 10:26:38 AM »
so what's bothering you?

Quote from: markflo

yeah and also what you ate this morning :D ...but seriously man there is something bigger than this bothering me which concerns what we all love around here and i love hanging out here as well.
This is not cool and its slowly bugging me. Im here all day and all i do is check email from someone im dying to get a response from, hang out here a lot more the whole day on sundays and public holidays.
Wether you guys think its a small matter then fine but it is adding up on my anxiety level.
Is it coz i started threads that got deleted( 3of em) and cost me 40 posts :( ....should i just pack up and just give up on the guitar coz i cant play to save my life and no time to practice and ill i do is acquire gear and spend money on guitar stuff....damn im whiny today :roll:

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
alright whats goin on...
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2006, 10:28:06 AM »
im really really being patient about it.

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
alright whats goin on...
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2006, 10:36:09 AM »
Quote from: Al_Librero
well, i probably lost some posts as well. i can't tell. but does it really matter? in all likelihood, the threads deleted were either really old or really useless, anyway.

yeah useless stuff from a useless guy, i guess i dont even deserve to be here. I guess i dont even get respect as a paying customer.
Why even bother...ill go hang myself now while you guys have fun AB-ing
amps and cables.........im outta here.

Offline Cruise Control

• Philmusicus Noobitus
alright whats goin on...
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2006, 10:37:52 AM »
Weeeeeeeeeird

:?:  :?:  :?:  :?:

Offline jack in a vox

• Philmusicus Addictus
alright whats goin on...
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2006, 10:58:32 AM »
hey buddy i noticed mine went down too.. i seem to recall, last week ko pa na top yung 500 + posts.. but its all good..

i'm assuming the hate threads got deleted, stuff that like you said were just the same "shytecyle" so its all good man..

and your opinion does matter, i guess for the sake of the bigger picture those heated flames got the toss.. everyone's opinion there got burned then.

Offline progressive_pilipinas

• Philmusicus Addictus
alright whats goin on...
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2006, 11:05:27 AM »
hes using prepaid internet cards..

i just think so.

consuming half the amount of the card for posting then those posts would just be deleted..

un ba dahilan? :roll:
The fretboard is a vast universe.

Offline Al_Librero

• Philmusicus Addictus
alright whats goin on...
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2006, 11:29:34 AM »
jeezus, pallas. you're overreacting. it's not like you're the only one who experienced that. like i said, i think some of my posts got deleted, too.

relax, sip a cup of tea or sleep over it. then log in again later.

that is highly unlikely. pallas is based in hong kong.

Offline namida

• Forum Fanatic
alright whats goin on...
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2006, 04:25:13 PM »
i think pallas needs to relax.
"Ano man ang iyong ginagawa sa iyong kapatid, ay siya ring ginagawa mo sa akin" --Yano

Home Recordings ->> http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=480230  My Band ->>

Offline skunkyfunk

• Philmusicus Addictus
alright whats goin on...
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2006, 04:30:44 PM »
I think we should have a contest.  The one with most POST REPLIES (not post counts) wins.  I can go on posting worthless crap and reach my 10,000th in 3 months.

Offline Tarkuz Toccata

• Philmusicus Addictus
alright whats goin on...
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2006, 06:40:44 PM »
Quote from: Al_Librero

that is highly unlikely. pallas is based in hong kong.

all the hours/minutes/seconds spent on posting opinions, questions, tips, advice, jokes, greetings, insults, etc... WASTED!  :cry:
The common saying that the ears are the ultimate judge in music production? To some extent they certainly are, but as we are now aware, they can also be fooled extremely easily. -- "How The Ear Works" (2011) by Emmanuel Deruty

Offline Al_Librero

• Philmusicus Addictus
alright whats goin on...
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2006, 11:30:29 PM »
well, very few people here bother searching through old threads, anyway. hahahah!