hulika

Author Topic: Stolen Guitar - Recovered!  (Read 14389 times)

Offline rohansantana

Re: Stolen Guitar - Recovered!
« Reply #100 on: July 17, 2013, 01:31:41 PM »
That is possible! Because the guitar is a killer!  It killed many bad days, bad moods and bad trips. Haha  :mrgreen:  because it is killer sounding

May nakaipit ba na "Pick Of Destiny" sa guitara mo? haha  :-D happy birthday mo yata Brian! Congratulations..good on you.  :wave:

Offline mojoefly

• Veteran Member
Re: Stolen Guitar
« Reply #101 on: July 17, 2013, 06:02:08 PM »
contrary to what you assume, ive read the whole thing, more than once.

the question is by checking did he mean, he actually held the guitar or gave it a glance? he might have just simply gave it a quick look to check that it was there and not necessarily checked it thoroughly to erase doubts he was simply seeing things.
I carried the guitar to the car. Reposistioned it when I got to saisaki, checked on it wihen the valet guy brought the car, reposistioned it once again at the parking of the mall, checked on it once again. When I got down the car at home, the guitar was still there as I grabbed the effects I just bought that was right next to it. I decided to leave the guitar and get it later on.

thanks for your input  :)

« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 06:04:44 PM by mojoefly »

Offline mojoefly

• Veteran Member
« Reply #102 on: July 17, 2013, 06:03:11 PM »
May nakaipit ba na "Pick Of Destiny" sa guitara mo? haha  :-D happy birthday mo yata Brian! Congratulations..good on you.  :wave:
yes, it's my bday today, thank you for greeting me  :) It's just a really really well built guitar.

Offline mojoefly

• Veteran Member
« Reply #103 on: July 17, 2013, 06:07:17 PM »
Congrats on getting it back really quick Brian! as in really quick with sheer luck and unexplainable happenings!

Happy na, bertdey pa! Happy berdei!  :wave:
Thank you for the greeting  :) my number 1 go to guy when I have tech issues  :)

Offline MR_BIG

« Reply #104 on: July 17, 2013, 06:17:10 PM »
See? Happy endings

Offline pie-key

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #105 on: July 17, 2013, 07:12:15 PM »

sometimes, crazy and weird things do happen in our lives bro. that's just the way it is.
anyways, if you have time, have your guitar blessed by your parish priest. i just hope i can be there to see the priest's reaction when he is blessing an electric guitar. hehehe.
 You know having it blessed sounds like an absolutely great thing to do. Thank you for suggesting that. I believe I will in fact do that  :)

If you dont mind bro. What is the span of time simula nung nalaman mo na nawala
to the point na ininform ka pa lang nung store owner? weird talaga... In the first place
why they havent informed you agad right? it took a while pa! I smell something
fishy here.... Anung shop kaya to? kinabahan siguro na maskandalo yung shop.
baka kilala.
References:
BossingBoss/Spudmusic/Xelly/Poundcake/Fonzy/Joel_marcelo/Micsis/Voidman/Free2rock/
'57 Strat/DIY OD/Strymon TL/Eventide MF/Hardwire SN/TCE Polytune Mini/Princeton Chorus

Offline mojoefly

• Veteran Member
« Reply #106 on: July 17, 2013, 07:26:40 PM »
If you dont mind bro. What is the span of time simula nung nalaman mo na nawala
to the point na ininform ka pa lang nung store owner? weird talaga... In the first place
why they havent informed you agad right? it took a while pa! I smell something
fishy here.... Anung shop kaya to? kinabahan siguro na maskandalo yung shop.
baka kilala.
I discovered that my guitar was gone at I think around 7 PM sunday, then I recieved a text from the store owner at 11 to 12 noon on monday

Offline shodawmoon

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #107 on: April 27, 2017, 04:32:26 PM »
up. How's the guitar?

Offline CARABAO

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #108 on: April 27, 2017, 04:48:25 PM »
The only explanation for this is the store guy put the wrong guitar in the case and mojoefly thought it was the Ibanez that was in it the whole time. LOL

Offline CeL1916

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #109 on: April 29, 2017, 04:18:57 AM »
up. How's the guitar?

It was later sold here on classifieds, pero nagrereklamo mga buyers kasi pag binili nila nawawala kinabukasan at natatagpuan dun sa same store. So tinago nalang niya yung guitar.

And yes imbento ko lang yun haha, anyways baka may update how this happened?
PM Transaction References: Rmansh/Miong_Magno/Pentagram_x/Julandmic09/Vanhatred/Liway77/cyrus2477/jracz_28/ichigo02/
thenameisjm/teddy_munoz/Xelly/haha/ekoy08/kalel_23/sensei_24/lucky/drahcirnna24/r_chino/ilikecarrots

Offline gandydancer123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #110 on: May 05, 2017, 02:48:57 PM »
baka nakalimutan lang ilagay sa case, thinking na nasa loob pero nasa shop pa pala..theres probably some explanation ..gawa din ng pagpanic..

parang yung stress na feeling na paghanap ng kotse sa pay parking ..only to find out na ibang floor pala naipark..

glad to know you found your guitar
*RC MUSIC EMPORIUM *
PEDALS & ACCESSORIES FOR SALE
PM: http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=283433.0      FB: https://www.facebook.com/RcMusicEmporium

Offline rockarolla

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #111 on: May 09, 2017, 09:47:55 PM »
preview of Hangover IV hehe
Some musicians may become a Yngwie Malmsteen, others maybe will become a humble Paul Gilbert.