hulika

Author Topic: Looking for GUITARIST for Indie / Origs band, Pop RnB Soul Jazz, has own studio  (Read 2272 times)

Offline jecoi

https://www.facebook.com/tepandfriends/

Hi, friends! We're looking for a guitarist! If you know anyone who might be interested, please tag them! Thank you!

Audition will be on January 11, 2018 (around 8pm). Interested musicians must be able to play the ff.:

1. What You Won't Do (Cover)
Link:

2. Selosa (Original)
Link:

3. Secrets (Original)
Link:
or

4. Improv

Please send us links to your demos or you may email them to tepandfriends@yahoo.com.

Contact us thru: 09177151187
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 04:35:04 PM by jecoi »

Offline Tone Merchant

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Re: Looking for a GUITARIST for TEP AND FRIENDS band
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 04:05:59 PM »

Hello,

I sent a message to the email and fb band page you indicated in your posting last Friday. Somebody responded and told me that I'll hear back from you guys once you have made a decision.
I appreciate any response/feedback you may have whether you find me to be a fit to the position you guys are trying to fill.
In any case once you've made a decision, you may reach me at 0998-636-6145 or you can also email me at fusion0915@gmail.com and I will reply as soon as I've read your message.

Thank you in advance, and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Have a splendid day!

Respectful regards,
Miguel Martinez

Offline jecoi

Re: Looking for a GUITARIST for TEP AND FRIENDS band
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 06:48:25 PM »
Thanks Tone Merchant

up for today!

Offline paoche

Guitarist here interested

Offline joe019

• Philmusicus Noobitus
hi... this joe s. applying guitarist for jazz, soul, rnb's and anykind of reportoire of music...saan po location? for audition..my email josesangajr@yahoo.com.  fb joe sanga, jr ;youtube: jose sanga for video purposes.. thanks, looking forward too..