The Musician Forums > Guitar Central

Chaining Multi with your Analog Setup

(1/5) > >>

Is it alright? Tipong pang reverb at delay mo lang yung multi effects? And for modulation.  :oops:

I'm planning kasi sa ganitong setup  :cute:

Amp <- EQ <- Multi (Delay, Reverb) <- Digitech Badmonkey <- Boss MT-2 <- Wah <- Guitar

Nasubukan niyo na ba? I need your opinion. Thanks in advance!  :-D

usermarc:
Tried (almost)  the same set up lately. Medium to loud studio volume level.

Amp fx return<-sonic stomp<-zoom multi (delay, reverb, compressor)<-bad monkey<-shredhead<-Guitar

Although I have no idea kung ano ang epekto ng wah nang may naka-chain na multi...

I was playing with another guitarist, also with a hybrid set up. I had to turn up the mix level on the delay and reverb effects. Napansin ko na during louder volumes, mas madaling nalulunod yung repeats and shimmer ng multi na gamit ko compared sa dati kong ginagamit na analog delay pedal. Mas versatile lang ngayon sa ganitong hybrid set up dahil sa saved patches that you can easily scroll through for every other song/tune. (not to mention the tap tempo option included in the multi)

I cannot confirm if you'll have the same results as i had. It may also depend on the multi unit you are planning to use. Hindi rin ako nakapag-tweak ng matagal sa loob ng studio habang nasa jam dahil narin ubos-oras. Usually, sa bahay ko tinitimpla (low volume) then kaunting adjustment habang kasabay na ang banda.

Hope this helps.

metalmaster:
Pwede naman, wala namang rules kung ano gusto mo sa chain ng effects mo.. pero kung ako tatanungin mo kung ano mas maganda para sakin syempre puro analog lahat...

randymarsh:
kung concerned ka sa tone sucking, signal buffering, etc.... get a looper.

the cheap PLX-8 looper (the big block with switches above the pedal board) is what I use to connect/disconnect pedals in the effects chain. you can also have multiple settings stored in different banks.

i only have 1 bank setting (4 patches, the tuner and wah is always in the chain)

clean - tuner -> wah -> plx8 in -> compressor -> mod force (chorus) -> multistomp (reverb) -> digital delay -> plx8 out
overdrive - tuner -> wah -> plx8 in -> green mile od -> plx8 out
crunch - tuner -> wah -> plx8 in -> noise suppressor in -> keeley ds-1 or tonebone hot british -> noise suppressor out -> plx8 out
lead - tuner -> wah -> plx8 in -> noise suppressor in ->  gray od -> keeley ds-1 or tonebone hot british -> noise suppressor out -> digital delay -> plx8 out

all the effects on the board are always ON (except for the ds1 and tonebone, I only use one depending on the song or group of people I jam with). it's complicated to setup at first pero effective  :-D

Garner:

--- Quote from: randymarsh on October 20, 2014, 04:40:56 AM --- you can also have multiple settings stored in different banks.
--- End quote ---

So parang naka multi ka din bro? May tanong lang ako kunwari yung clean patch naka on, pwede mo ba I-on yung Green mile? or Tonebone? Thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version