hulika

Author Topic: FS: Yamaha QY-100 MIDI Production Sequencer Module  (Read 567 times)

Offline alvincflorentino

FS: Yamaha QY-100 MIDI Production Sequencer Module
« on: February 03, 2017, 06:54:09 PM »
Selling this complete production tool and MIDI sequencer I bought from Ishibashi last year. I've never really used it; just sat in my bedroom. It'll come with the DC power supply and the bag. Didn't come with a manual or the memory card so, no, it won't come with it now. The only issue is the small crack on the right lower portion of the screen but it doesn't affect the screens' visibility nor its function in any way. Also, there are a few scratches on the bottom (and don't use that as leverage to haggle; I'm already selling this at a big loss!).

If you're a guitarist, singer, or other instrumentalist who wants an easy way to create great-sounding accompaniment for practice or performance, the QY100 is for you! If you're an artist who needs a versatile song-writing tool for sequencing and music production, the QY100 is perfect for you, too! The QY100 is compact and battery-powered so you can even pop it into your bag or backpack and create and play anywhere, anytime!

Features:
Amp simulator for killer guitar tone and smooth microphone sound.
Advanced 8-track accompaniment sequencer with an extensive database of more than 4,000 phrases, 128 preset styles, and 99 chord templates.
16-track linear sequencer with a comprehensive set of processing jobs and in-depth editing capability.
A superb selection of 547 super-sounding voices and 22 drum kits.
Top-quality onboard effects for the internal voices as well as guitar or microphone input.
SmartMedia memory card data storage. (optional)
PC and Mac-compatible QY Data Filer software.
Intuitive, easy-to-use interface.

Just P8,000. What the heck, throw me a number. I might accede. (Just make sure it's a nice number...)

Call or text +639063156644

« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 01:40:22 PM by alvincflorentino »
Korg Kronos, Korg PolySix, Roland Juno-106/SH-101; Fender '57 strat/'52 tele, Gibson LP SL; Korg D16XD, dbx 266XL, Mackie 1402 VLZ, Roland UA-700 interface, Audio Technica AT-4033SE, Rode NT1-A, Studio Projects B1/B3;  Yamaha NS-10M, Alesis M1 Active MkII